Due in Jan 2012

Hi :wave: we're hoping to find out and will be happy with pink or blue but hoping for pink as we have three boys and this is definately our last baby!
How about you?
Is this your first baby?
Do you have a preference?
GL tues getting really nervous now :hugs:

Hey!!!

I want a :pink: but I am convinced I am having a :blue:

Guess we will know for sure tomorrow!! Tooooooooooooooooooo excited!:happydance::happydance:

Good luck tomorrow what time is yours?Mines at 1.20.I hope we both get what were wishing for good luck :winkwink:

Ha ha ha! Think thats our plan too! :happydance: Dont want to buy too many little outfits though as there isnt much point when they are tiny, they just look uncomfortable and restricted!

My scan is next Tuesday, been counting down ever since I found out the date at my last scan months! :happydance: TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited!

Thats the reason why I think I am having a boy, because I want a girl! :haha:

Looking forward to seeing your scan pic and finding out with you tomorrow!

xx

My scan is next Tuesday too! We're team yellow, so hopefully bubs doesn't flash us the goods... but if he/she does, it's no big deal.

What time is your scan today hun?

xxx

My scan is next Tuesday too! We're team yellow, so hopefully bubs doesn't flash us the goods... but if he/she does, it's no big deal.

What time is your scan today hun?

xxx

It's at 2:30pm... but I live in Canada and it is only 10:55am here... still have a few hours to wait!! Getting impatient...

I had my scan the other day and was a wee bit disappointed... The important thing is that the tech managed to get all the measurements. However, even though bubs was moving around, he/she didn't get into the right position for a decent photo. Didn't even get a glimpse of his/her face - guess I have a camera shy baby on the way...

How we all doing ladies??

Anyone bought big stuff yet? I have the cot and bedding etc now lol

How we all doing ladies??

Anyone bought big stuff yet? I have the cot and bedding etc now lol

Doing OK! Bubs is kicking around quite a bit and sometimes it feels like he/she is hitting my bladder...

Bought the travel system (stroller + infant carseat) so far. Received a care package from a new mom friend with newborn sized diapers and an emergency supply of baby formula. Going to buy the crib and other big furniture next month when DH and I move into our new home.

Hi all, had 20wk scan yesterday. We're having a girl.
So far we have cotbed, sterlizer and few bottles and the travel system. And a few packs of nappies too.
Loads to get yet but from previous experience I wont be buying everything I'm told too.

Congrats everyone on the 20 week scans! :thumbup:

We have all nursery furniture, a couple of outfits, a travel system (being delivered in October) and thats about it!

Going to buy monitors, bottles, sterilisers etc at Xmas with vouchers we have asked for instead of Xmas pressies and the rest we are relying on friends and family!

xx

Had my 20 week scan on monday, tuesday had a midwife appointment at hospital and this morning started having early contractions... WHAT A WEEK SO FAR!!!! lol

All is fine now.

Oh and I am having a boy :) - shhhhh dont tell anyone hehe, it's a secret x

Had my 20 week scan on monday, tuesday had a midwife appointment at hospital and this morning started having early contractions... WHAT A WEEK SO FAR!!!! lol

All is fine now.

Oh and I am having a boy :) - shhhhh dont tell anyone hehe, it's a secret x

Flippin 'eck!!! :wacko:

What did the contractions feel like? Isn't it far too early to be having those?!?!

You ok now though, right?

xxx

As well as I am going to be I suppose... yup it is too early and docs have put me on bed rest due to the risks attached to a high BMI and early contractions. Harvey just wasn't happy this morning and made my life hell is telling me he wasn't.

But body was getting ready for labour basically, which was worrying. Then again, docs say in less then 2 weeks Harvey will be viable as he is measuring larger then normal - worrying again!!

Contractions were hideous... that 'period pain' lark is a joke. It felt like I had a metal pole is my back and was pushing into my spine and cracking it. Sorry to scare you but thats how it felt. I had pain in my back, pelvis and tummy.

Morning all :hi:

How are we all doing? Its a funny time atm isnt it? We have had our last scans and now its just a waiting game! :coffee:

Next thing to look forward to I guess is seeing our other halves squirm in the antenatal classes! :haha:

xxx

It is indeed a waiting game at this point! I had a brief moment of panic over the weekend when I realized how much needs to be done before baby comes. I've only bought a few items - carseat, stroller, and Moses basket. I still have a lot of shopping to do in a very short period of time. Ahhhh!

It is indeed a waiting game at this point! I had a brief moment of panic over the weekend when I realized how much needs to be done before baby comes. I've only bought a few items - carseat, stroller, and Moses basket. I still have a lot of shopping to do in a very short period of time. Ahhhh!

Ha ha ha!! :haha:

We have the nursery furniture (waiting for mattress to be delivered), buggy with car seat (to be delivered in two weeks), lots of clothes, lots of nappies, a couple of sets of fitted sheets for moses basket but no moses basket as yet!

The last few bits we need are:

Moses basket
More fitted sheets
blanket
Monitor
Changing bag (not a must have though at the beginning is it?)
Curtains and blinds for the nursery
Decorate nursery

And thats about it!

Hey girls! :hi:

Hope you are all well.

I had my physio session yesterday for my hip (I have an inflamed left Sacroiliac joint which is one of three joints on your pelvis, you have one at the front at the centre and two at the back on either side).

It was realyl helpful, got loads of good exercises to do to keep muscles strong and fab pain relief techniques to use too as well more info on how to/not to get in/out of/turn in bed, sit comfortably at work and at home, etc.

Need to go and buy a gym ball, they are sooooo comfortable! Cannot believe you have to take your own to hospital with you though! Thats crazy!! :haha:

How are you all doing?

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"