Due in January!!! Anyone else?

Iwant2beamum

Reaction score
Hello I'm 5 weeks today (I think!) and will be due 4th January based on my sketchy dates. Anyone else due in Jan want to chat and share worries/concerns here? x

I'll start it off!!! Im sooooooo hungry and I'm starting to feel sick!!! boobs sore! but more than anything I'm exhausted!!!

Super happy though to be pregnant and can't wait to get to 2nd Tri!

I'm due the 8th scared and excited :) we've got a January group c

Due the 12th, four weeks tomorrow with my very much surprise baby. This will be my third.

Hi hi hi! Congrats to everyone!

I'm due on Januray 7th. I'm already not liking food, have sore bbs, unable to concentrate, have pressure/mini-cramps all the time, and am totally exhausted no matter how much sleep I get. I'm having a lot of spotting, too, which my RE says is totally fine since I'm on injectable blood thinners this pregnancy along with all my other IVF medications. I had my first beta today and my hCG is 466! Yay! I go in for my first regular OB/Gyn appt and second beta on Thursday. Ultrasound either next week or the week after.

Ive just took a clear blue test 2 days ago and got my 1-2 weeks so when does this mean roughly due? I have one spare clear blue and want to test for 2-3 unsure when to test again?x

Congrats ladies! I'm also due Jan 4th with my 3rd :flower:

I'm trying to eat lunch and not throw up at the same time :haha: sore boobs, lots of cramping, breaking out, lots of fatigue. It's reassuring though since I had a MC in early Jan and had almost no symptoms with that pregnancy.

I have one prince and one princess already, and DH and I would be happy with either gender, though I definitely plan on finding out. Can't wait for 2nd tri either, I am so ready to not feel like I am going to puke every time I eat and have my energy back so I can head back to the gym regularly.

Hi all I'm due Jan 13. I'm so excited. This is my second pregnancy and it already feels way different than my 1st. Can someone please move a bed into my office?

I'm due Jan 4th as well (the date I'm using at least :p) with my 3rd baby but 7th pregnancy.

For anyone not already joined there is a January due date thread in the pregnancy groups and discussions sub forum called January snowdrops :)

I am due around January 14th with my 2nd baby. Very excited to be here. No symptoms yet but I'm sure the sickness will be here shortly!

I'm feeling the sickness already. I haven't hurled yet...but its only a matter of time. Anyone else feeling lightheaded?

Well, I "slept" eleven hours again last night, which was more literally eleven hours of tossing and turning and not being able to get comfortable no matter what I tried.... but there was a lot of sleep mixed in to it, too.... I think. I haven't even been up two hours yet and I'm already exhausted. I'm considering moving my bedtime back even earlier, but I'm already going to bed at 9:00. This is getting silly. :dohh: How's everyone else feeling today?

I found out yesterday that I am pregnant with baby number 3. After a year of trying and a lot of stress getting here im sooooo scared! I got a 1-2 weeks result on a clear blue yesterday and I'm due on tomorrow. I have such a bad feeling about all this - is that normal? Im spotting today Aswel so hat doesn't help calm my nerves! X

spotting is normal especially when your af would be due. I'm sure your lo is just snuggling in for the long haul.

no idea yet how far along i am. i estimate i am due around late november/december time. but i could be waaaaaay off. :laugh2:

Hi Ladies,
I am 5 weeks and 4 days today. I am due Jan 1st. I am really tired and have some nausea, but no other major symptoms. Go next Monday for 1st ultrasound.

Just got the call from my perinatologist's office. Ultrasound will be on May 18 (6+4), so less than two weeks away! :happydance:

Hi ladies. I'm guessing I'm due around January 10th. I did a clearblue on Monday and got 1-2 weeks too.

I go to see the doctor on Thursday and have signed up with a midwife.

Do you have any thoughts on taking folate instead of folic acid?

Also any non US ladies considering the harmony test?

I bypass the whole folate/folic acid thing by just taking L-methylfolate, what the body converts folate/folic acid into to be able to use it. It's more expensive, but I figure it's worth it to make sure the baby/babies are getting what they need.

I'm due Jan 4th. It's already been up and down for me. my beta numbers were not doing what the needed to be doing. 1st Beta was 111 2nd was 128 and the 3rd was 143 this past Saturday. Yesterday my numbers went from 143 to 313. I'll be going back on Thursday for more blood work. Praying they keep going up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->