Due in January!!! Anyone else?

I think I should be due the first week of January, but I'll find out at my dating scan on the 21st :thumbup:. They told me that based on my hcg levels I should be about 5 weeks. I'm so exhausted all the time and the nausea and food aversions are definitely kicking in, though I think my SO is really the one having the morning sickness so far haha. I just can't believe how exhausted I am this time around... This will be my second baby, 3rd pregnancy. Nice to meet you all! Nap time now :sleep:

I'm just taking prenatals at night before bed as they have a tendency to make me feel nauseous.

Just got back ffrom the gym and am meeting with a trainer tomorrow to see if I can set up a 3 days a week schedule from now until I deliver :) hopefully the price for a trainer is decent

The only prenatals that haven't made me sick feeling are Garden of Life. They're made from whole foods, so they're healthier and easier for the body to digest. It's three capsules per day, so instead of doing them all at one, I do one capsule at each meal and that has worked perfectly for me. If you split your vitamin dose up throughout the day, you actually get more out of them as you have a good amount of vits in your system all day instead of having a huge amount at one point and then peeing out the excess.

BunyHUny - I have been looking at Garden of Life Prenatals.

Do you take any of their other products whilst pregnant?

I do. I take the their Raw D3 5000 every day, and I used to take their Raw B-Complex as well, but switched over to B12 injections back in January (which is supposed to be way better).

Right now I'm finishing off a bottle of the Raw Prenatal (I've been taking that version one for at least a year now), but I'm switching over to their new fully organic prenatal in a few days. I've been waiting for the organic version and I'm pretty excited about it. I'll let you know how it goes!

During my first pregnancy (m/c 2013) I was bleeding a lot and my RE told me to take extra iron, so I took their Raw Iron during that pregnancy. I tried some generic iron tabs first and they made me sick, the GoL did not.

Hi ladies! I'm due around Jan 4. I see some of you are feeling nauseous already? Im starting to worry I'm not! I definitely felt 'more pregnant' this time with my DS. Got a call from my OB and my beta results are good so I shouldn't worry and just enjoy feeling good but it's so hard! Anyone else feeling ok still? I guess like they say 'every pregnancy is different!'

BunyHuny - thank you. I am about to order some. I was looking at the raw meal replacement for when morning sickness hits but I just need to look at all the ingredients to see if it is suitable for pregnancy. i don't suppose you know anything about it?

Lucy - i am the same. I am worrying so much about being pregnant and miscarrying. I did a clearblue digi on Saturday and got 1-2 weeks and I did one today (Wednesday) and it said 1-2 weeks still. I was hoping to get 2 to 3 weeks. The frer has got much darker though. I also just don't feel pregnant. i don't have any of the early symptoms I had with dd or my other pregnancies (apart from one mc). Morning sickness normally hits around 6 weeks and never earlier.
It's a horrible wait.

Spudtastic- Oh gawwwwd, that stuff is so disgusting. It is bad bad bad bad. If you don't drink it fast enough, it pretty much turns into sludge. And it tastes like dirt, so there's not really a way to get it down fast enough. I tried it while not pregnant and it almost made me vomit, so I definitely would not recommend it for dealing with morning sickness by any means. Ewwwww..... GoL stuff is healthy, but a lot of their non-vitamin stuff tastes like either dirt, grass, or a combination of both (plus flavors, which generally makes it even worse).

I take the garden of life raw prenatal too. :thumbup: I'm also taking vitamin E, calamari oil, vitamin C (3g) and spirulina.

Allie I'm so hopeful for your next beta! When do you find out? I'm so excited to be bump buddies with you at last after all these years :hugs:

Spudtastic- Oh gawwwwd, that stuff is so disgusting. It is bad bad bad bad. If you don't drink it fast enough, it pretty much turns into sludge. And it tastes like dirt, so there's not really a way to get it down fast enough. I tried it while not pregnant and it almost made me vomit, so I definitely would not recommend it for dealing with morning sickness by any means. Ewwwww..... GoL stuff is healthy, but a lot of their non-vitamin stuff tastes like either dirt, grass, or a combination of both (plus flavors, which generally makes it even worse).

Aghhhhh I was afraid of that lol. I better keep up searching. I just don't want to take a meal replacement shake from the supermarket as they have other ingredients in thrm that I wouldn't want to touch when not pregnant.

It does worry me how not pregnant I feel.

I take the garden of life raw prenatal too. :thumbup: I'm also taking vitamin E, calamari oil, vitamin C (3g) and spirulina.

Allie I'm so hopeful for your next beta! When do you find out? I'm so excited to be bump buddies with you at last after all these years :hugs:

Nat I go Thursday for my hopefully last beta. After 4 years on BNB bump buddies at last!!

BunyHuny - thank you. I am about to order some. I was looking at the raw meal replacement for when morning sickness hits but I just need to look at all the ingredients to see if it is suitable for pregnancy. i don't suppose you know anything about it?

Lucy - i am the same. I am worrying so much about being pregnant and miscarrying. I did a clearblue digi on Saturday and got 1-2 weeks and I did one today (Wednesday) and it said 1-2 weeks still. I was hoping to get 2 to 3 weeks. The frer has got much darker though. I also just don't feel pregnant. i don't have any of the early symptoms I had with dd or my other pregnancies (apart from one mc). Morning sickness normally hits around 6 weeks and never earlier.
It's a horrible wait.

It's awful isn't it. I remember with my DS by this time I couldn't go near coffee (I'm fine this time) and my bbs were SO sore! I just felt pregnant. I do remember MS starting at 6 weeks too. How many weeks are you? I'm interested to see if my beta go up tomorrow. I did a frer yesterday and the test line was darker than re control so I guess that's good. Good idea with the digi, I'm going to get one tomorrow. I hate this, I just can't shake the weird feeling of just not feeling pregnant 😞

Spud- I'm looking for something, too, so I'll let you know if I find anything. Food is gross right now. Not that I'm nauseous exactly, but food is just really unappealing. I've settled into drinking a lot of fruit juice and making myself eat a few small meals a day. I don't really understand the whole food aversion thing, eating is just making me want to gag. It's odd. Annoyingly, I'm still gaining weight though, since my RE has me on daily steroids to suppress my immune system. I feel so rotund right now.

I wouldn't put too much stock into how many symptoms you do/don't have right now. We're still so early along. I doubt I would have near as many symptoms of being pregnant if I wasn't on 3 doses of progesterone and estrogen a day. The amount of estrogen they have me on is ridiculous.

I'm feeling very strong symptoms this time around but with my son I had no idea I was pregnant until at least 7 weeks. When I think back I guess I was a little more tired than usual and I was buying an extra snack a day from the vending machine... but now they suspect that I'm only about 5 weeks and there's no mistaking what im feeling. The pregnancy with my son was completely healthy though and the symptoms came on strong later but early on I had no idea I was pregnant. I only tested because my friend said my boobs were bigger and the dumpster smelled worse than usual... I was even mad at her for making me waste money on a test haha. Anyway, don't worry about your lack of symptoms, it's still early!

I've never looked for a meal replacement shake, but green smoothies are my go to when I'm not feeling like I can tolerate food. You can pack all sorts of goodness into them, and totally make them less green if the colour makes you queasy. I had a cucumber, melon and mixed berry one yesterday.

I found out I was pregnant on Monday which was 4 days before my period was due - so technically I still have 2-3days until I'm classed as being late!

Anyone else in this boat? Although clear blue says 1-2weeks I'm so nervous that I'm just going to come on! Please tell me I'm not alone in these crazy thoughts? x

I was scared too. I even took a hpt on the day af was due (ie yesterday) since I found out at 7dpo (at least according to ff). Anyway, I totally get it.

Ahh tankel, I'm so glad I'm not alone. I feel like I don't want to get my hopes up as I technically haven't missed my period yet - I just cant get my head around it ha ha. It's taken me a year to finally fall pregnant with baby number 3!

Roll on this weekend when I will be 'late' and officially be able to call myself pregnant haha xx

Congrats on your bfp bubble onboard! I was the same the day af was due, think it's only natural. Yay for number 3! Very cute pic of your DD 🐥🎀
I'm off to get my second beta test today. So nervous! Still not feeling preggy!! 😁

My MS is getting bad now. It's worse in the mornings and I've not been able to eat a proper breakfast and lunch in a while, but I did have "The Garden of Life" Prenatals on my registry, but I've forgotten to purchase it. DH bought it for me last night, so hoping it will help with the nausea because the prenatals I take now only make it way worse.

In case anyone is wondering, I make a registry on Amazon every single pregnancy, not for other people to buy me things, but just for me to make a "save" list so I can go back and buy everything online at some point. Usually I can find items I like without having to travel far, or other items that wouldn't be available at my local stores :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->