Due in January!!! Anyone else?

Ive never had MS so hoping I don't have it this time around also!

Ive already picked the items I want but only in my head haha. Will start saving as of now and then buying bits after my 20weeks scan! X

just curious, does anyone know where we can find those sparkly little stickers to put in our signatures? For example, I've seem a number of ladies that have "September Sweetpeas" like this:https://i.imgur.com/wfZKYJk.gif

Or this: https://i61.tinypic.com/2rrtgyt.jpg

Is there any for Jan? Or would someone have to make them?

Not sure LockandKey, but it would be great to have one!

I found out I was pregnant on Monday which was 4 days before my period was due - so technically I still have 2-3days until I'm classed as being late!

Anyone else in this boat? Although clear blue says 1-2weeks I'm so nervous that I'm just going to come on! Please tell me I'm not alone in these crazy thoughts? x

I'm in the same boat. I found out I was pregnant on Saturday and digi said 1-2 weeks and I took another digi yesterday (Wednesday) and it said the same.
I think I ovulated unusually late but I think I'm 4+2 today and I have no symptoms. I'm super worried but am trying to stay calm as there is nothing I can do.
I have a doctors appointment today.

LockandKey- I found the sparkly in my signature on google image search. I think it's super cute. :)

Spud- When do you go to the Dr? are they doing a beta?

I'm still having spotting everyday. I happens every morning, just a little, and then generally goes away for the rest of the day. Weird. I do my blood thinner injection at night right before bed and take my aspirin in the morning, so maybe that's what's causing it. :shrug: Trying not to be worried about it. I've had spotting in both my pregnancies that lead to heartbeats, and no spotting in any of my chemical pregnancies, so I'm trying to take it as a good sign. The spotting has just never been daily before!

Tomorrow if 5+0 for me and I'll be going in for my second beta. Hopefully it will be at least 1300. That would be a 48 hour doubling time. FX'd.

Well, I was due on today - so far nothing which I guess is good! ha!

I done another digital test yesterday and it said 1-2 weeks still, but the cheapy tests are still very faint. Will do another clear blue digital on Sunday as that's 6 days after doing the first one. Hopefully its one up 2 -3weeks so that I can stop worrying myself.

xx

hiii all
had my bfp on sunday my last period was around the 14th of april, no symptoms apart from super sore boobs and bloating this is child number 3 am so excited xx

I just got my :bfp: on May 17th. I'm due January 28th based upon my ovulation day (from opks and charting).

I done a clew blue digital today and got 2-3 weeks so think my due date might be more around the 24th xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 0
Hi everybody! Congratulations to everyone on your pregnancy!

I am 4 weeks pregnant and am due on January 28th. So excited <3

Hello ladies! I'm 5 weeks today due around the end of January! 2nd pregnancy and feels totally different! The only symptoms that i feel are nausea especially in the morning, tired and boobs hurt! But really happy, and suprised since this was our 2nd month ttc. Congrats to everybody!

Hi ladies, I'm due around Jan 23rd...very excited, nervous about the first trimester but excited to be pregnant again. Took pretty much 2 years to conceive this little peanut.

My only symptoms so far are sore boobs, oh and a little nausea yesterday which improved when I ate.

Xx

Got my first doctors apt today any one suffering with really bad heart palpitation mine r terrible! Oh an o have a quite noticeable bump got a feeling this is twins why o do not no x

Hi ladies, I got my BFP a few days ago but we're not sure how far along I am as I may have ovulated late or implanted late. Due around the end of Jan though. Trying to remain calm :lol: Congrats to you all! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->