Due in July 2012- The Babies

Canada8

3rd tri yah baby!
Reaction score
Hey ladies!

This is our continuation thread from our pregnancy buddies "Due in July 2012" and "July babies" Thread

When our babies are born, we can continue chatting here!! I know we all will have so much to share!!

Can't wait to see and grow with our babies!!:happydance:

Yay!! Thanks for making this! I can't believe how soon we will all be here! :)

Yay yay! I can't wait to have a reason to be on here. I was just bookmarking it. Ok I'm getting off now:) since I don't have my baby here yet.

is there no way to simply make the pregnancy buddies thread a "baby" thread? I think Biliboi could do it since she created it.. not sure though :)

Hey ladies, congrats on your pregnancies x just to let you know this may be moved or closed because you haven't given birth yet. Looking forward to seeing your new additions xx

just getting the thread into my subscribed threads :)

Ooooh not long now - good luck everyone!

Congrats ReadyOR! How early was he? Hope the delivery went well!

he was born at 37+2! 19 days early. Delivery was a bit of a shock:

from my journal:

Around midnight my contractions started to get a bit more painful than usual- actually the pain was all concentrated in one fibroid.

The contractions were 8 minutes apart and I happened to be on skype with my hubby, who refused to put the call down.

I had to go to the toilet 4 times and evacuate my bowels each time (sorry for TMI) and by 3am the contractions were more intense and 3 minutes apart.

By 6am the contractions were back to back and I had also thrown up and at 6:45 I lost my plug and finally started to believe I might be in labour.

My hubby said I should go to the hospital but I was afraid of being too early and getting sent home, or that my labour would go on for more than 4 hours and I'd end up with a C-section. So I did nothing.

My mum came downstairs around 7:30 and saw me on all fours whincing a little and asked if I needed an ambulance. I said no but she went upstairs to change. She came back around 8:00 and I said I needed the loo. She said not to go to the loo because she didn't want her grandchild born in the toilet bowl. She dragged me off the loo but I only got as far as the bathroom door as I needed to push.

I knelt down in a sort of squat and my mum dialled 999. While she was on the phone to 999 she was asked to examine me (remember she trained as a midwife many moons ago) and said she could see the water sac. Suddenly it burst all over her and the floor. 5 minutes later the paramedics walked in and 30 seconds later my little boy was born at 8:30am! Placenta followed 3 minutes later.

We were transferred to hospital because I was bleeding (all under control now) and they're keeping us in because baby's only 5lb 4oz.

That's all from me for now! Will post a pic in due course.

Wow ready or not what a story!! Congrats honey - can't wait to see pics xxx

Congrats readyORnot! At least you had no waiting around at hospital i suppose!

Oh ready or not. He is adorable!!!!!!!!!!! What's his name?

we still haven't named him and it's really starting to annoy my mum...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->