Due in July 2012

SLC Thanks so much for starting this thread. I have been looking for one since I found out a few days ago about my BFP.

I am 4 weeks exactly today and due 11th July as I have short cycles.

Has anyone been to the doctors for their first appointment? I am going to wait till next week to phone up. I have heard that in the UK doctors can be a bit funny if you ring up too early!

Looking forward to getting to know everyone :flower:

I need a referral to an obgyn so I go to the doctors today..im a bit nervous he will say i'm not pregnant or something

I haven't made an appt yet, but I have had blood work done twice. Had my 1st one at 8dpo levels were at 12, and 10dpo they were 34. Still kinda low but they have almost tripled in 48 hours so that makes me happy! :)

Anyone had blood work done yet?

Hi everyone and congrats!! I got a bfp on monday and God willing, am due July 15th which is my lo's birthday!! havent got many symptoms as such, eating a bit more and achy legs oh and feel fat! hope everyones good xx

Hi Everyone. 16 DPO today and received my very first BFP on EPT with Dark lines! Due Date 7/12/12 from pregnancy calculator. When are you all going to start making ob appts?

Hi!!!

I have 2 possible due dates!

July 12th based off of AF
and July 13th Based off of Ovulation!!

So EEKKK!! Maybe we'll have our little ones all on the same day!! :D :happydance:

Hi Everyone. 16 DPO today and received my very first BFP on EPT with Dark lines! Due Date 7/12/12 from pregnancy calculator. When are you all going to start making ob appts?

Hey I confirmed my pregnancy today at the doctors and they told me to wait 48 - 72 hours to schedule my OB appointment.

Hey my due date is June 26, but who knows I could have a July baby :) mostly I wanted to say hello cause I'm from Utah too! I live in Utah county though.

Im due July 12th!!! So nervous/excited its my first pregnancy, got 1st doctors appointment on tuesday:wacko:

How cool is this thread. I got my BFP this morning and my edd is July 13 too! So funny to find other girls with the same dates :)

went to a pregnancy clinic and got a test, came back positive. They schedule me for a free ultrasound on 11/28, when I'm almost 8 weeks to check for a heartbeat. I am so excited!! For my son, I only got one ultrasound at 18 weeks! I am so excited, yet nervus for the scan. I am going to wait till my insurance goes thru, then call and make my first ob appt. I am hoping I can get my firs appt the same day as my ultrasound.

There's a July babies group in the pregnancy group section but can i join this too if this continues? x

It may be best if we all join this one;
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-groups/782981-july-babies.html
Because this will go through all the trimesters where is this thread is only in 1st tri? x

just found out im having a july baby and im due the 15th cant wait :)

Magical - Nice! Are you down in Provo?

AFM, I made a obgyn appointment for my first ob appointment today :) I guess they like you to be at least on her near 10 weeks, so it's the appointment is for December 15th :happydance::happydance: So excited! My thoughts is that so they can hear the heartbeat right now. Who knows? :shrug: I'm from Minnesota, and where I was from you always had an appointment called a "pregnancy confirmation" where they check your pelvis, do a pregnancy test, gather up information, etc etc and than make an appointment for the fallowing two weeks for the first "real" ob visit but I guess where I live in Utah they don't. They said the more expensive over-the-counter pregnancy tests are good enough. lol :haha: Alrighty...than! I was actually at the medical clinic for something unrelated, but I stopped by Wal-Mart and got prenatal pills. (in case you haven't noticed a pattern, I've been going to Wal-Mart a lot lately. Haha. I have a biopsy November 9th for an abnormal pap, but I'm going to call my midwife and see what she wants to do now that i'm pregnant. :hugs:

SLC Thanks so much for starting this thread. I have been looking for one since I found out a few days ago about my BFP.

I am 4 weeks exactly today and due 11th July as I have short cycles.

Has anyone been to the doctors for their first appointment? I am going to wait till next week to phone up. I have heard that in the UK doctors can be a bit funny if you ring up too early!

Looking forward to getting to know everyone :flower:

Hello Booklover, I have been for my first docs appointment today and they were fine about it. She just updated my notes and asked if I was taking folic acid and then referred me to the midwife.....soooo exciting! I live in Notts too so it'll be cool chatting to you.

I am pregnant with number 2 and due date is 10th July! So happy!

:wave: Yip, was going to say about the due in July thread too. I'm jealous of all you international girls. In the UK they don't confirm pregnancy at the doctors, and we have to wait until we're 8 weeks to see a midwife :wacko: The wait is torture!

Magical - Nice! Are you down in Provo?

AFM, I made a obgyn appointment for my first ob appointment today :) I guess they like you to be at least on her near 10 weeks, so it's the appointment is for December 15th :happydance::happydance: So excited! My thoughts is that so they can hear the heartbeat right now. Who knows? :shrug: I'm from Minnesota, and where I was from you always had an appointment called a "pregnancy confirmation" where they check your pelvis, do a pregnancy test, gather up information, etc etc and than make an appointment for the fallowing two weeks for the first "real" ob visit but I guess where I live in Utah they don't. They said the more expensive over-the-counter pregnancy tests are good enough. lol :haha: Alrighty...than! I was actually at the medical clinic for something unrelated, but I stopped by Wal-Mart and got prenatal pills. (in case you haven't noticed a pattern, I've been going to Wal-Mart a lot lately. Haha. I have a biopsy November 9th for an abnormal pap, but I'm going to call my midwife and see what she wants to do now that i'm pregnant. :hugs:

my dr office is the same way, they wont see you offically until you are about 9 weeks. i may get to be seen sooner only because i have had two pregnancy losses this year.

and i see you have a midwife instead of a dr or nurse...do you think they are better to have in the states? xxxx

SLCMommy I am close to Provo! Yeah my dr won't see me till I'm 10-12 weeks. (my appt is made for when I'm 10 weeks). Back when I was pregnant with my third baby they used to see you at 8 weeks (but that was 6 years ago lol)

I think I'm due 6th of July! Got to be confirmed by scan but thats not til mid December. I've joined the other post too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->