Due in July 2012

SLCMommy

Reaction score
Hello Everyone! :howdy::wave: I just found out today (11/3/2011) that I am indeed pregnant! I took 2 FRERS & 1 cheapy test and all three came out positive. I am 12 DPO today, and exactly 4 weeks along! My EDD is July 13, 2012 & I am thrilled with TTC for 2 months now, I finally get my summer baby! My first three babies are Nov 2004, Nov 2006 & Sept 2008 so having a July 2012 baby is just delightful! If you are also estimated to be due in July, please join this "Due in July 2012" first trimester thread! Obviously, as we all hit our 13 week mark we will mosey on over into the 2nd trimester forums but I figured I am only 4 weeks right now...so I have a long time to kick back & relax here. I didn't see a thread just for the July due dates, so I decided to make one! We can all chit-chat, talk about how our pregnancies are going & how we are feeling. This will be my #4, but DH's *biological* #1, since I came in our marriage with three children but he didn't have any. We are BOTH on :cloud9: and definitely over the moon! So, if you are due in July 2012, please come and join me! :) https://www.babyandbump.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=291142&stc=1&d=1320382480

Yay! Im also due Friday the 13th July and am 4 weeks today. Congratulations! I'll be the first to join you

zozo - That is really cool what we share the EDD. Rather exciting!

Hi! I'm due in July as well. I have two estimated due dates. One based on first day of AF and one on the ovations date. I can't remember which is which. But I remember one was the 13th as well. And the other was the 15th. Friday the 13th sounds scary! My husband and I were both born in July and we were married in July so I guess July was just meant to be our big month. I'm so excited as this is our first. I'm pretty clueless and would love some bump buddies to help answer all my questions. Thanks for starting the thread. Hopefully we all have super sticky beans!

Hi Everyone! How exciting! We just found out we are expecting our first baby July 7, 2012. Today I am 4w 5d and in a couple hours 4w 6d. I am having some conerns over a miscarriage due to brown spotting and discharge but hoping like hell things will go well. There is nothing I can do but wait and hope though. Please send your thoughts and prayers to our little bean!!

zozo - That is really cool what we share the EDD. Rather exciting!

I know! You're the only other I've 'met' so far with the same Edd!

i take it youre not supetstitious either!

I'm just barely squeezing into this group with a July 1 due date. :happydance:

Hi! I'm due in July as well. I have two estimated due dates. One based on first day of AF and one on the ovations date. I can't remember which is which. But I remember one was the 13th as well. And the other was the 15th. Friday the 13th sounds scary! My husband and I were both born in July and we were married in July so I guess July was just meant to be our big month. I'm so excited as this is our first. I'm pretty clueless and would love some bump buddies to help answer all my questions. Thanks for starting the thread. Hopefully we all have super sticky beans!

And another maybe for the 13th or close, hello!

Hi gals!!! :hi: I would like to join your group if I could! Today I am 11dpo and 4w 4d, my edd is July 9th :wohoo: this baby will be mine and dh's first child and we are very excited!
Huge congrats to all of you an wishing everyone a H&H 9 months!!!

I'm due 14 July!

And oh, you have one of those neat Walmart tests! I got one the other day! They are so awesome!

congrats ladies!!!! SLCmama, my 3 BIL's lives in SLC too!!! And I have a ton of friends who live either in SLC or the surrounding area!!

Hey Ladies,

Im due 4th July very very excited!! Found out i was pregnant at 12dpo with a very faint line on a hpt and confirmation on a blood test, the last week and a bit have dragged sooo much, have had 2 more lots of betas which were good, and due a scan next wk at 6wks due to previous m/c 6wks ago. I just want my 12 wk scan though and to know everything is ok and to be able to relax a bit more. Im hoping though with the first 12 wks been on the run up to christmas it will hopefully fly by :)

Sweet xx

Can I join in? I will be 4 weeks tomorrow. I am hoping to get in to the doctor soon cause three test just is not enough to get through my head that I am preg again. I had a PUL about two months ago.

Congrats on all your :bfp:
I am due 11 July, for now :) We had a Mc in Feb and i hope this one sticks. But so far I feel pregnant so :thumbup:
Got a faint line at 7 DPO and my digi said 1-2 weeks at 9DPO.
How is everybody feeling? I have sore boobs and aches and cramps, bit of nausea but sure that will get worse soon.
:dust:

oh my gosh thats so funny!! We found out the same exact day and are exactly 4 weeks along..

Don't really have any symptoms...I'm a bit more hungry than usual and sometimes I get cramps like af is going to come(that kinda freaks me out sometimes) but overall I don't feel any different!! Anyone got a beta test done yet?? I had one done at 8dpo and my levels were only 12...not as high as I thought they would be :( waiting on the results from my 10dpo testing.

I am absolutely tickled to see so many people join just while I was sleeping! LOL. :happydance: Like someone else said, I hope we all have sticky beans! =D>

jenni - No Way! Haha, Do you ever come to the SLC area? I live about 20 minutes south of a drive on the highway from SLC. I love this area. Just moved here from Minnesota!

AFM, my symptoms are really nothing so far. They kind of stopped, but I'm not too scared that it means anything. My hormones just leveled out, but I think while I was TTC my mind was wondering SO much I probably made little things that were "normal" into HUGE deals and probably played into the "symptoms" a little bit. :haha: I am a little nervous for a m/c just because I got my IUD taken out on September 6th, and I just PRAY (I'm religious, lol sorry guys) that my uterine lining is thick enough to keep this pregnancy going.

hi ladies! I am due July 8 and would love to join this group! This will be my 3rd baby. 2nd with my dh. we are so excited. Shocked we fell pregnant our first month trying, but over the moon! Congrats on everyones BFP!

SLC Thanks so much for starting this thread. I have been looking for one since I found out a few days ago about my BFP.

I am 4 weeks exactly today and due 11th July as I have short cycles.

Has anyone been to the doctors for their first appointment? I am going to wait till next week to phone up. I have heard that in the UK doctors can be a bit funny if you ring up too early!

Looking forward to getting to know everyone :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"