Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

Good luck for the scans!

Sounds a great bargain Jo!
I'm so unorganised, I honestly have a bag of unisex clothes, a pack of muslin squares and a pack of nappies. I keep putting it off :haha:

I'm only organised coz it's cheap!

sucks about the cold, Lala :( but good to hear ppls scans are going well :)

Team :blue: !!!

Scan went perfectly! 22 weeks on the dot.

Now we have to try not to tell anyone it's a boy because it's meant to be a secret. Wonder how long it will take before we let it slip ;)

LalaR - the milk/cold thing is because dairy increased mucus in the body generally, so if you're already snotty, it's only going to exacerbate it. Hope you feel better soon.

I am NOT loving all this talk of milk! People on about drinking loads and covering their cereal in it... eurgh! Can't stand the stuff - unless it's in a milk pudding or a milkshake! I hope my baby won't be deficient! I'm sure if I needed more calcium I would actually crave it, in spite of not liking the stuff.

Congrats lala and Ella on team blue!

Wow June is being dominated by boys!

Hello girls, I had my scan today and all is well.... and I'm going to even things up a bit as I found out that it's a girl!!!:happydance: so I'm now team pink!:pink:
The only problem is that we now have to agree on a name for a girl, when it was pretty much set for a boy, it will keep us busy for a bit:haha:

June 9th is to team pink what June 14 is to team blue lol.

Funny I was also due on the 9th and my baby was also a girl. Weird!

It's funny that it's majority of boys when everyone I know in real life that is pregnant/gave birth this year is all girls! One tried to "curse" us with a girl because she was really thinking hers was a boy, but it backfired lol.

So happy for everyone who has found out pink or blue!!

Had our 20w scan Tuesday at exactly 20 weeks. Baby girl is healthy and was kicking up a storm as I had drank soda before hand. Haha. Also, baby girl is an overacheiver and was measuring 20w6d at the time. I love our little girl so much!

I also had an early one hour glucose test tuesday. Does anyone know what the parameters are for "passing"?

All went well at the scan and we have stayed team yellow....argh!! I very very nearly went back into the room to ask her, but decided I would be disappointed with myself if I did!

Here's a pic...baby bear was being an awkward so and so, hands over face and behind head, and in a less than great position but the sonographer managed to get all measurements etc...!
https://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d142/sqwidge/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps135d752a.jpg

Glad everyone's scans have been going well!

I saw my consultant for the first time today at 22 weeks and 5 days!
She says that she is not worried about whether my hematoma is there or not unless I bleed red blood but she is concerned about the placenta working properly (as that is where the massive bleed came from) throughout the rest of my pregnancy so I'm (finally!) being given extra scans! These are to check baby boys growth and the efficiency of my placenta. I'm to have the jab after birth for my placenta to avoid haemorrhaging and will more than likely need to deliver him on labour ward close to theatre just incase! If I do bleed again or have pains that don't go away I need to go in to be assessed.
I'm so happy that I am being listened to and a professional is sharing my concern instead of being fobbed off all the time, they really do seem to care more the closer you get to viability.
I've not bled for weeks but I do still get terrible pains at times that scare me as I know they are not growing, stretching or ligament pains (I have these too though!) x

Frizzy belle I'm glad you are getting the attention you need and feel like you're being looked after properly! :flower:

So glad all scans went well!

Congrats Lala and Ella on team :blue:

And congratulations rel on team pink! :D:pink: another one to try catch up the boys :haha:

I'm so happy that I am being listened to and a professional is sharing my concern instead of being fobbed off all the time

:happydance:

that is good news indeed! happy for you hun, and you get extra peeks too!

Congrats on team pink rel! I know what you mean about names. We were so convinced baby was a girl we only had girls names picked out. Boys names are so much harder for us to agree on. ( especially since DH can only come up with names of his favourite sports men!!) xx

Thought I would post a bump pic and my nursery so far! Can't tell I like pink at all right haha

https://i1324.photobucket.com/albums/u608/TiarnaHall/799CC168-149B-42B2-A2CC-BD8C191EBA77_zpsnivzl2i9.jpg
https://i1324.photobucket.com/albums/u608/TiarnaHall/bth_IMG_5678_zps149783cf.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->