Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

Hmm. You've got me thinking about the wedding we're going to when baby will be 3 months old. I'm hoping to be breast-feeding and hadn't given an 'appropriate' outfit a thought. Ah well - ages to go yet... (famous last words!)

I'm feeling a bit cross! I had a blood test a week ago to check my thyroid levels. I have an underactive thyroid and my meds were adjusted accordingly as soon as I registered the pregnancy. My consultant wanted me to have checks every 6-8 weeks and through my own stupidity it's been closer to 10 weeks. Any way, I phoned for the results today - as instructed - only to be told by the receptionist that it's 'borderline low'. So I asked whether that's low for 'regular' parameters or for pregnancy parameters, and of course she didn't know (the consultant said the figures are slightly different for during pregnancy). I asked that the doctor call me and I was told the duty doctor would call by 6.30, and yet so far I've heard nothing. Plus the fact that I think if it's anything other than ok, they ought to contact the patient as soon as the results are in any way! Now I'm worried that the meds haven't been right for ages and it could've adversely affected the baby.

on the phone now...

Ok, so my surgery have no record of anything since before I saw the consultants. She doesn't know so it calling the oncall obstetric registrar to find out. not sure if they'll know since it was the endocrinologist who talked me through it, but we'll see...

I think boothh said about V day as I had said on a previous page it was my V day today :D so she was just mentioning it was hers soon, going so fast!!!

Lovely dresses bet you will both look lovely! :)

Yep! :haha:

For me, V-day is in just a week!
And only 3 days till gender scan, and to make sure everything is fine. Baby is quite active, so I'm not too worried, just impatient!!!

You know, all this talk about weddings is starting to make me worried. I am the MoH in my sister in laws wedding 3 months after I give birth. I hope to be breast feeding at the time and I am just realizing that the dress she picks may not be very conducive for that... :S now I'm worried. And I will not be the only new mother in the wedding party. The other girl is being induced today and she wants to BF as well.

Yay another thing I have to figure out logistics for this wedding (including a bridal shower within a month of me giving birth and a hen's night with two BF women).

I ordered the dress & another more casual pink one in their sale :)

£5 credit for registering and free postage so £64 for both - not too bad if they're right :)

I thought v-day was 24 weeks? I might be wrong though.

As we're talking about dresses for weddings, I have to go to one on Saturday and I've got this dress to wear https://www.tiffanyrose.com/maternity/clothing/GRB/Grace-Lace-Maternity-Dress-(Black).html

but I was a bit worried about being in black so have a red blazer to go with it. What do you ladies think? And no, I didn't pay their price, got it on ebay for £35 which was a bargain!

Nice dress :) so much more choice for maternity than nursing!

What's everyone craving at the moment?
I was craving haribos for a while, but now it's completly different! Milk, pepperoni pizzas and cheese leek and ham pasta and sauce packets lol.
Cannot get enough milk at the moment though!

What's everyone craving at the moment?
I was craving haribos for a while, but now it's completly different! Milk, pepperoni pizzas and cheese leek and ham pasta and sauce packets lol.
Cannot get enough milk at the moment though!

I can eat my weight in strawberries, pineapples and celery at the moment. I'm with you on the pizza with a tall glass of ice cold milk!!

Mmmmmm pizza......
And cereal with loads of milk
Biscuits
Coffee
Food :rofl:
I really want a decent curry & can't be bothered to cook one, wish we had decent Indian restaurants near me!

I still don't like milk on its own but I never have so I'm getting all my calcium through angel delight lol. Not really craving anything though. Am a bit disappointed that I don't have any interesting pregnancy symptoms- just a bump and a bad back :(

I love angel delight!
I am eating loads generally though, I'm always hungry, I eat lunch at 12 and dinner at 8/9pm though so I need a sandwich or cereal or something fairly substantial around 4 to keep me going!

Millllkkkkkkkk, I have never drunk so much milk in my life!

At the moment it's boiled eggs on toast (like just not runny, but gooey still!) had that the other night and been wanting it ever since, having it for dinner tonight!

I have gone through lots of different things, but milk has been the constant!

Iv really gone off eggs and I used to eat loads of them! Even took the egg off my sausage and egg mcmuffins (went twice this week to make the hospital trips and early mornings worth it :haha: )

Right there with you ladies on the milk! Wow I drink so much ATM, love my cereal too, pizza, anything dairy really. Also really want spicy food as well mmmmm I'm so hungry now lol. I feel like I'm constantly eating just now and never seem to get full:dohh:

See if it's not something I really fancy I get full really quickly, but tonight I polished off 4 eggs and 2 slices of toast!!

Salsa, milk, chocolate milk, hot cocoa, mangos, sour patch kids... Lol I have weird cravings, but nothing like how I thought cravings would be. I'm not in the "IN NEED DH TO GO OUT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT AND GET A JAR OF PICKLES OR I WILL DIE!!" Like they portray it in the movies... At least not yet lol

My cravings:
MILK!!!!!!!!!
peppers (bell peppers, banana peppers, jalapenos- normally don't like any of this)
Salad (with peppers in it, particularly olive garden salad)
Pizza with veggies (mushrooms, olives, peppers, jalapenos, pepperoni)
Chocolate, like CRAZY
empanadas (think about these all the time)
Fried mushrooms (yummy)

Mushrooms fried with proper butter & fresh garlic.... I could have these for breakfast, lunch & dinner! Been craving this consistently since I was about 7 or 8 weeks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->