Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

I'm with Joeyjo for the curry and just the same here, it's impossible to get one unless you make it yourself! We got some jars when we were in England over Christmas, thankfully, as I'm not always able to cook a full dinner!
I can't drink milk, it tends to make me poorly, but over Christmas, someone put some in my cup of tea and Iactually managed to drink it!That was a first, but I'm not brave enough to try it again.
Other than that, pancakes and doughnuts are quite high on my list!!!

My cravings:
MILK!!!!!!!!!
peppers (bell peppers, banana peppers, jalapenos- normally don't like any of this)
Salad (with peppers in it, particularly olive garden salad)
Pizza with veggies (mushrooms, olives, peppers, jalapenos, pepperoni)
Chocolate, like CRAZY
empanadas (think about these all the time)
Fried mushrooms (yummy)

Oh gosh I LOVE Olive Garden Salad. Even not pregnant! If I don't go at least once a month I ain't living right! lol They have the dressing at SAMs so I stock up on it to have at home. Reading your post made my mouth water.

Angel Delight!? Now there's a though! (I don't drink milk, so that's a good alternative). I am trying to eat a yogurt a day though.

Omg I'm so with the ladies saying curry!! I've spent a fortune on Indians which is just weird for me because I hate spicy food, I mean HATE it but I've been having tikka masala and murgh makhani. DH thinks I've gone mad!!

Havent really had cravings....I seem continously hungry and have a sweet tooth too when I'm normally a savoury girl! Loving cereal with ice cold milk at breakfast too which I'd normally choose to have toast.

X

Iv really gone off eggs and I used to eat loads of them! Even took the egg off my sausage and egg mcmuffins (went twice this week to make the hospital trips and early mornings worth it :haha: )

And again you mention the mcD's breakfast stuff of gods! grrrrr :rofl: I'd forgotten about it for a while!

I've been having a milk obsession, as well, which is pretty strange for me because usually I never, ever drink milk plain.

Good to know I'm in good company for this one...

Everything. I've been eating EVERYTHING. Definitely loving junk food, but fruit and veg too. I'm enjoying food so much. And it shows, lol. Forever hungry, even 5 mins after eating.

Last night I was at a friend's house and they had a big bottle of pepsi. Now I try not to have ANY caffeine, but I do have a kinda craving for pepsi. So I had two glasses. It was NOT worth it. I was awake from 3am until 6:30am, restless as anything, and the baby was kicking non-stop! At work now, and so tired!

My hunger kind of dictates my days at the moment. I have breakfast then a mid morning snack as so hungry then at 11:45 my stomach starts trying to turn inside out I'm so hungry. Honestly it's like clockwork and I have to go to a wedding on sat that starts at 12!! I think I'm going to have to take a snack to secretly munch just before the service or I'll be interrupting their vows with my grumbly stomach...

I'm the same as most of you ladies with the milk! I just really overflow my cereal, which usually I don't even have cereal I have toast without a thought. But now cereal and milk! Mmmm

chocolate nesquik and frosties here still, though i now HAVE to have a salad with a red wine vinaigrette with my dinner.

reading back though, i could right go for a proper curry...

Funny how everyone is wanting milk isn't it! Must be some major bone growth going on at the moment :haha:

Jo - McDonald's breakfast is the best though! :haha:

I dread to think about the weight I'm putting on packing all this food away though!

2:40 Uk time! I know what you mean. Nervous, excited, everything!

Just been to a friend of a friends and given her 25euro for loads of baby stuff!

A graco pram with parent or forward facing seat unit & a proper carrycot (I only really want the carrycot for by the pool/daytime naps as my bug bee is ok from birth & I'll mostly "wear" baby for walks etc) - I wasn't gonna buy one but so cheap!

IKEA highchair

3 cot sheets

White company 0-3mth summer weight sleeping bag

Uv screen for pram/car seat etc

Microwave steriliser that will fit my breast pump bits in!

Good luck for the scans!

Sounds a great bargain Jo!
I'm so unorganised, I honestly have a bag of unisex clothes, a pack of muslin squares and a pack of nappies. I keep putting it off :haha:

Just back from our repeat anomaly scan and all is good. Little squiggle was jumping about all over place!! Still big which is scary. Also we asked the doctor and she thinks that we are most likely team blue!!! I'm just so relieved that everything is fine- been up half the night feeling anxious.

As far as cravings go, milk and chocolate! I'm just struggling because I have another cold and when I get one I find milk makes things worse. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->