Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

So how is everyone feeling this morning? I don't know about anyone else but my first bathroom trip of the morning is always terrifying, I am so worried that AF will rear her ugly head. Actually every trip to the bathroom is a bit anxiety producing. Anyone else feeling like this?

Wishing everyone a happy, healthy, and sticky 9 months!

Baby dust to all ! :dust:

I second that sparty! It's even worse when you've had a miscarriage :( I just keep expecting the worst as I've already experienced it. I lost my first pregnancy at 8 weeks and I'm gonna be in constant fear until I at least pass that milestone.

Who am I kidding, I'll probably still be afraid even after that :haha:

So how is everyone feeling this morning? I don't know about anyone else but my first bathroom trip of the morning is always terrifying, I am so worried that AF will rear her ugly head. Actually every trip to the bathroom is a bit anxiety producing. Anyone else feeling like this?

I second that sparty! It's even worse when you've had a miscarriage :( I just keep expecting the worst as I've already experienced it. I lost my first pregnancy at 8 weeks and I'm gonna be in constant fear until I at least pass that milestone.

Feeling exactly the same way! I've had an early miscarriage and one chemical..I've never actually made it past about 6 weeks. Im soo nervous. Hope we're all lucky this time :)
I used my last FRER when I got my bfp- I will probably go get more today just to see that little line to make me feel better haha.

Sorry to hear about your previous ones ladies but having everything crossed for you and all the sunflowers! :)

I am the same I have a secret stash of preggy tests and will be using at will lol have a lot of water (not wee) sorry TMI?!? So living in dread and spending a lot of time in the bathroom lol.

i also have my FX for you both!!

All i want to do today is eat!!!

Feeling exactly the same way! I've had an early miscarriage and one chemical..I've never actually made it past about 6 weeks. Im soo nervous. Hope we're all lucky this time :)
I used my last FRER when I got my bfp- I will probably go get more today just to see that little line to make me feel better haha.

Loll. Yeah I plan on testing every other day just to see some darkening of my line. I bought a dozen boxes of "answer early" tests (my fav..give me darker lines than FRER) before the +. I hadn't expected to get pregnant so quick. Now I have a bunch of tests just sitting there waiting to be peed on :haha:

And thanks for the support ladies. It's why I needed a group like this! I would go crazy without anyone to talk to! Not telling anyone this time around until after the first tri at least. Not even family.

How about the rest of you ladies. When do you plan to share your good news?

Ive told my boss, best friend, and both parents, oh cant forget DH :haha: i just want to have a scan and get it all out its too exciting!!!

I have told just close family - just so they know why I look so bad lol

All else will have to wait until after scan.

I can barely contain my excitement! It's gonna be hard keeping my mouth shut. But to me it's easier than having to tell family that I've miscarried AGAIN and having everyone feel sorry for me lol. Which means I'm going to have to a lie a lot because everyone is always asking me if I'm pregnant!

I'd love to join this group. I'm due June 3rd with our first!

We haven't told anyone yet because we so nervous about making it past the first several weeks. Our first appointment is October 22nd at 8 weeks. So I was thinking about waiting until then, but I'm so eager to tell my family that I don't know if I can wait that long.

We haven't told anyone yet because we so nervous about making it past the first several weeks. Our first appointment is October 22nd at 8 weeks. So I was thinking about waiting until then, but I'm so eager to tell my family that I don't know if I can wait that long.

im also due 3rd june :happydance:

it is hard not to tell people, especially when its immediate family i bet your finding it hard to keep quiet!

Hi ladies, So glad i found this thread :)

I got my BFP on 24th Sept, Cycle 4 of TTC #2 :happydance:

I think im due 8th June, every website says different as i have a long cycle..

looking forward to seeing us all progress :D

Welcome numero1 and jess812! Big congrats to both of you :)

I can barely contain my excitement! It's gonna be hard keeping my mouth shut. But to me it's easier than having to tell family that I've miscarried AGAIN and having everyone feel sorry for me lol. Which means I'm going to have to a lie a lot because everyone is always asking me if I'm pregnant!

Yes, it is hard to not scream it from the roof tops. I have told only my closest friends at this point.

Loll. Yeah I plan on testing every other day just to see some darkening of my line. I bought a dozen boxes of "answer early" tests (my fav..give me darker lines than FRER) before the +. I hadn't expected to get pregnant so quick. Now I have a bunch of tests just sitting there waiting to be peed on :haha:

I am sorry to hear about your losses. I have restrained myself from constantly peeing on sticks because I know it will only make my anxiety worse. My DR had me come in for an HCG test today just to confirm my pregnancy. I am so worried that it will come back and say it was all in my head :dohh:

im also due 3rd june :happydance:

it is hard not to tell people, especially when its immediate family i bet your finding it hard to keep quiet!

Yes..extremely hard, but that's why I like groups like this. Somewhere I can share my excitement!

How are we doing today ladies?

So have you girls made appointments yet? I haven't had my confirmation yet but I told my husband to call Monday and make an appointment ASAP. I'm paranoid that my temperatures aren't getting any higher and I'm afraid that I have a progesterone problem. So want to get that sorted before I go crazy.

Maybe testing every other day is not the best idea because I was not happy with my progression today. Don't think there's a difference in my tests :/ what do you ladies think? Top is 10 DPO and bottom is today at 12 DPO.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 8

So have you girls made appointments yet? I haven't had my confirmation yet but I told my husband to call Monday and make an appointment ASAP. I'm paranoid that my temperatures aren't getting any higher and I'm afraid that I have a progesterone problem. So want to get that sorted before I go crazy.

Maybe testing every other day is not the best idea because I was not happy with my progression today. Don't think there's a difference in my tests :/ what do you ladies think? Top is 10 DPO and bottom is today at 12 DPO.

Confuzion, I stopped temping and testing the day I found out. I figure the anxiety that the two produce would be just as bad for the baby as well as drive me crazy. I do, however, think your 12 DPO looks a smidge darker :thumbup:

As far as appointments I have two scheduled with two different practices as I am not sure who I want to go to. The first is a mid-wife practice at a hospital with one of the lowest C-section rates in the state, but I will have to pay 10% of whatever my stay costs (I get to see them around 8 weeks). The other is where my PCP already is (they want to see me around 12 weeks) and the have the HIGHEST C-section rate in the state and I have heard are not very friendly to moms who want an all natural birth. But, I won't have to pay a penny. I have a lot of thinking to do...

Confuzion, I stopped temping and testing the day I found out. I figure the anxiety that the two produce would be just as bad for the baby as well as drive me crazy. I do, however, think your 12 DPO looks a smidge darker :thumbup:

As far as appointments I have two scheduled with two different practices as I am not sure who I want to go to. The first is a mid-wife practice at a hospital with one of the lowest C-section rates in the state, but I will have to pay 10% of whatever my stay costs (I get to see them around 8 weeks). The other is where my PCP already is (they want to see me around 12 weeks) and the have the HIGHEST C-section rate in the state and I have heard are not very friendly to moms who want an all natural birth. But, I won't have to pay a penny. I have a lot of thinking to do...

Lol wish I could do that too sparty! But with my first pregnancy I did that and the blood tests showed my dropping progesterone and I'm just too paranoid and afraid not to! Guess I will just have to wait for blood tests to hopefully put me at ease.

But I totally get where you're coming from. Before even TTC my husband and I did TONS of research about birth and our local options. Last time around we decided to go with a midwifery clinic for the lower c-section rates and the experience (I wouldn't have to be strapped to a bed I can move around, that's important to me). Also don't want them to bully me into either petocin to induce or any pain reliever whatsoever. I want to do it the way women did it for thousands of years.

This time I still want to go to a midwife clinic but maybe not the same one. Even though I loved it there, it's a bit out of the way for us, and there's one closer that I'm going to give a shot before deciding on one.

It stinks that it's not totally free but I'm grateful my husband and I can afford it, and it's what we both feel more comfortable with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->