Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

Hi Confuzion, how are you?Your line looks definitely darker at 12dpo.

Hello to all the new ladies and congratulations. :)

I haven't made or booked any appointments with a midwife as such yet as my gp won't let me till 6 weeks which I can kind of understand. Unfortunately, I don't have a choice in regards to giving birth has I'm high risk in regards to pregnancy.
I do however have a appointment for the EPU for the 11th Oct when I will be 6+5 wks to make sure my beanie baby is in the right place as my last pregnancy in 2011 was ectopic which was medically managed. Thankfully I lost my angel naturally and kept my tube not that makes much difference percentage wise in having another one.

Right now I am petrified :( and apart from my mum, my oh's mum and a few close friends that I might need if things don't work out. I am not telling anyone else.

Congrats on the new BFP's! June's gonna be a busy month!!

Hi ladies! Hoping you're all doing ravishingly well!

As I am. Feeling good today. My symptoms are still on the milder side but I developed a new one today. Itchy nipples! :shy:

How about you ladies? Any of you battling morning sickness yet?

No morning sickness but I think my hormones are all over the place! Been in a foul mood and everything DH does just really p***es me off!! :haha: he has been irritating me all day!!!!

Hi Confuzion, how are you?Your line looks definitely darker at 12dpo.

Hello to all the new ladies and congratulations. :)

I haven't made or booked any appointments with a midwife as such yet as my gp won't let me till 6 weeks which I can kind of understand. Unfortunately, I don't have a choice in regards to giving birth has I'm high risk in regards to pregnancy.
I do however have a appointment for the EPU for the 11th Oct when I will be 6+5 wks to make sure my beanie baby is in the right place as my last pregnancy in 2011 was ectopic which was medically managed. Thankfully I lost my angel naturally and kept my tube not that makes much difference percentage wise in having another one.

Right now I am petrified :( and apart from my mum, my oh's mum and a few close friends that I might need if things don't work out. I am not telling anyone else.

We're all praying this pregnancy is in the right spot. Can't wait 10/11 to hear how your scan goes. I'm sure all will be well :hugs:!

Totally understand your fear though.

Lol @ jennifer! My husband has gotten quite a few reprimands from me that I'm sure the poor fella didn't deserve. But he wants a kid so he'll just have to deal with it! lol.

thanks! we have told everyone-I've tried for four years so it's s huge deal. :)

Wow that's amazing! I can imagine you must be over the moon! Did you medicate at all or is it natural?

Wow that's amazing! I can imagine you must be over the moon! Did you medicate at all or is it natural?

I did Femera (ovulation drug) with an IUI, plus took progesterone for 2 weeks after on our 2 try. BFP 14 DPO.

That's fantastic! I know it's tough sometimes to find the right drug. But that's so great that it all worked out for you. Was it your first IUI?

Wait I just realized you 2nd try lol excuse my foggy brain. I'm sleepy 24/7 :haha:

Yay! Congrats to the new ladies here!
I was officially supposed to get AF last night, no sign of her at all. I'm still pretty cautious and am waiting to make an appointment but that made me happy. How's everyone doing today?

Good Monday morning ladies, back to work for me. Is anyone having any symptoms yet? So far I am still pretty much symptom free which worries me. I still have cramping, very very light nausea, my bowels appear to be slowing down, and fatigue. I feel like I should be more sick by now. Just curious how everyone else is doing?

Sticky beans to everyone :dust:

due june 8th, pending 12w scan confirmation, as my cycles are all over the place!

congrats ladies <3

Yay! Congrats to the new ladies here!
I was officially supposed to get AF last night, no sign of her at all. I'm still pretty cautious and am waiting to make an appointment but that made me happy. How's everyone doing today?

Good Monday morning ladies, back to work for me. Is anyone having any symptoms yet? So far I am still pretty much symptom free which worries me. I still have cramping, very very light nausea, my bowels appear to be slowing down, and fatigue. I feel like I should be more sick by now. Just curious how everyone else is doing?

Hi you two, Rang midwife today to make it all official on record! Il receive app in post for between 8-10weeks. Just hope it doesnt drag!
Ive so many different dates in my head im going to go crazy lol. But midwife said due 4th June so think il just go with that until scan to confirm my dates. :happydance:
Im very fatigue, slight nausea after certain meals. Backache, now very sore boobs but more on night when taken bra off..Slight twinge her and there too.

due june 8th, pending 12w scan confirmation, as my cycles are all over the place!

congrats ladies <3
Congratulations :flower:

not too many symptoms for me either, as of yet. sore boobs have been around since O, only a bit worse now. I get cramps here and there and I panic for a second but they always go away with no spotting or anything. I've heard that's pretty normal and to be expected?
the only thing out of the ordinary is that I'm extremely thirsty! I didn't used to drink so much water, but now I have to have a glass near me all the time! (which is probably a good thing. it just makes me pee more often! lol)
jess- congrats on confirming it and first appt! makes it feel more real! I'm trying to wait until maybe 6 weeks to call in and get it confirmed, with hopes they might give me an early scan too where I could see HB..because of my previous early miscarriage. my doctor's pretty nice, so I can hope. hehe

not too many symptoms for me either, as of yet. sore boobs have been around since O, only a bit worse now. I get cramps here and there and I panic for a second but they always go away with no spotting or anything. I've heard that's pretty normal and to be expected?
the only thing out of the ordinary is that I'm extremely thirsty! I didn't used to drink so much water, but now I have to have a glass near me all the time! (which is probably a good thing. it just makes me pee more often! lol)
jess- congrats on confirming it and first appt! makes it feel more real! I'm trying to wait until maybe 6 weeks to call in and get it confirmed, with hopes they might give me an early scan too where I could see HB..because of my previous early miscarriage. my doctor's pretty nice, so I can hope. hehe

I am tired! And I have a constant stuffy nose, plus back pain and I am thirsty always.

Glad to be a SAHM right now, I can lay around some. :hugs: to those of you having to work with all this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->