Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

How are we doing today ladies?

So have you girls made appointments yet? I haven't had my confirmation yet but I told my husband to call Monday and make an appointment ASAP. I'm paranoid that my temperatures aren't getting any higher and I'm afraid that I have a progesterone problem. So want to get that sorted before I go crazy.

Maybe testing every other day is not the best idea because I was not happy with my progression today. Don't think there's a difference in my tests :/ what do you ladies think? Top is 10 DPO and bottom is today at 12 DPO.

I won't test again because I know it will make me really anxious!
But I can definatly see the bottom is darker :thumbup:

So have you girls made appointments yet? I haven't had my confirmation yet but I told my husband to call Monday and make an appointment ASAP. I'm paranoid that my temperatures aren't getting any higher and I'm afraid that I have a progesterone problem. So want to get that sorted before I go crazy.

Maybe testing every other day is not the best idea because I was not happy with my progression today. Don't think there's a difference in my tests :/ what do you ladies think? Top is 10 DPO and bottom is today at 12 DPO.

I wouldnt worry heres mine... Pink one and IC are 10 DPO with FMU, next FRER is evening with 4hr hold. then last is 12 DPO with FMU
Then 12 DPO with 2nd FRER
Then this 13 DPO with ebay cheap test, 3 for £1!

Im also ringing Monday to finally book in with Midwives :happydance:

Attachments

• 10. morning (1).jpg
    10. morning (1).jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 11
  • 10 evening (1).jpg
    10 evening (1).jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 11
  • 2013-09-26 07.54.10-1.jpg
    2013-09-26 07.54.10-1.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 11
  • 2013-09-27 20.39.29.jpg
    2013-09-27 20.39.29.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 7

I wouldnt worry heres mine... Pink one and IC are 10 DPO with FMU, next FRER is evening with 4hr hold. then last is 12 DPO with FMU
Then 12 DPO with 2nd FRER
Then this 13 DPO with ebay cheap test, 3 for £1!

Im also ringing Monday to finally book in with Midwives :happydance:

Oh wow ebay test at 13 DPO is about as dark as it gets! lol. Beautiful lines :happydance:

I can't wait to hear how all of your appointments go ladies!

Add me!! June 11th!! Stick June bug baby's!

So glad to have you here!! It's nice moving over with someone from the TTC threads!

Thanks confuzion!! It was your charts and symptoms that led me to believe I was pregnant!! I stalked you for days! Lol creepy! I can't wait to share this experience with y'all!! I'm super excited and scared at the same time!! I feel for you and those that have miscarried. I would be devastated! I've only told 2 close friends and my hubby of course! We haven't decided on when to tell everyone else. Sigh!!

Hey Ladies :hi:

June 6th for me.. Congratulations to you all!!

Hi ladies! Congrats to you all! I just had labs done Tues and hcg levels were 18. had them done again Friday and levels were 149! very happy! have had previous miscarriages also!

so does anyone know how to get right to the thread you are involved in? I keep having to search and search or look in history to find where I was! :shrug:

If you click on user cp at the top right hand corner of the page it will take you to all the threads you've commented in :) congratulations to both of you!!! :happydance:

Add me!! June 11th!! Stick June bug baby's!

So glad to have you here!! It's nice moving over with someone from the TTC threads!

Thanks confuzion!! It was your charts and symptoms that led me to believe I was pregnant!! I stalked you for days! Lol creepy! I can't wait to share this experience with y'all!! I'm super excited and scared at the same time!! I feel for you and those that have miscarried. I would be devastated! I've only told 2 close friends and my hubby of course! We haven't decided on when to tell everyone else. Sigh!!

LOL! It's good to hear that my cycle helped you figure out yours. I've stalked many-a-charts :haha: I think we all do it at some point :shy:

Welcome Gemma_xX, Korggirl, ladyluck8181, and SarahEmily!

Congratulations to all of you and you've been added!

Soon there will be a lot of BFPS and a lot more pregnant ladies joining out group :D

I'm eager to tell the world too. With DD, I waited until 14 weeks (first U/S) to even tell my parents and DH parents. With DS, we waited until 12 weeks. I find it hard not telling them, but my dad can't keep his mouth shut about stuff like that, and I don't want to have to go "un-telling" people if something happens. Only my DH knows and my good friend (who guessed when we went out for drinks). It makes it easier that my parents are 4 hours away and DHs parents are 10 hours away. We barely see them, so they can't notice any changes. How does everyone plan on breaking the great news when the time comes?

I'm eager to tell the world too. With DD, I waited until 14 weeks (first U/S) to even tell my parents and DH parents. With DS, we waited until 12 weeks. I find it hard not telling them, but my dad can't keep his mouth shut about stuff like that, and I don't want to have to go "un-telling" people if something happens. Only my DH knows and my good friend (who guessed when we went out for drinks). It makes it easier that my parents are 4 hours away and DHs parents are 10 hours away. We barely see them, so they can't notice any changes. How does everyone plan on breaking the great news when the time comes?

My husband and I (mostly my hubbs) want to wait until 12 weeks to overcome that 3 month mark. I've had miscarriages before so thats why. I kinda want to get an early ultrasound to show everyone but I have to find a new doctor too and don't know how he/she will operate. would love the pics though. makes it more....hmm... real:happydance:

:thumbup: Congrats to anyone I have missed :)

Sara & Gemma - I'm June 6th too :) (although DD was due June 3rd and ended up being 13th)

Confuzion - your second line is definitely darker!! No doubt about it in my eye!!

I am also calling for appt tomorrow although they won't see me until 8weeks - am a bit worried as with DD I had very dark poas lines but my lines are faint at best at mo and whilst getting a little bit darker aren't wat you would call dark.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->