Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

image.jpg

Hello girls . Nicholas is 7 weeks old . Cannot wait to find out his weight at his check up because he looks pretty chunky and already wears 3-6 months clothes .
He is very good baby , sleeps well and crys rarely .
His big brother loves him and juts keep giving him kisses and telling him how much he loves him ;))
We finally finished his nursery because my family left and we could use the guest room ;))

Hi girls . I jut wanted to ask a favor . Could you send me in pirate message your Huggies reward code if you using Huggies diapers dot collect the points ?
It's on the yellow sticker that's on the plastic wrapped around the diapers or inside te package of the refill wipes . Thank you , I really appreciate that ;)

Hi ladies!
Life with a baby is busy! Although, having said that, I don't seem to get anything done! By the time we're actually up in the morning (allowing for a later start to compensate for being up in the night), changed and dressed, it's midday! Add in more feeds and changes, and a baby who often doesn't like being put down, you can see how very little is achieved.

Re the bleeding, I've been wondering the same thing 'when will it stop?', but mine looks like it's ending (4 weeks post-partum today): last night I didn't even bother with a panty liner, but still wore underwear, but I'm wearing one again today as I've been spotting.
My midwife told me, if the bleeding tails off before 3 weeks, but then starts up again around 3 weeks: more of it and redder, it could be the first post-partum period. I asked if this was still the case when exclusively breastfeeding and she said it was, although obviously some women don't have periods when bf, so it's the luck of the draw. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news! (it may also not be the case for you, but I thought I'd share what I'd been told.)
My cycle returned at 5wpp and now I'm going to have to make an appointment because I'm pretty sure I have dysmenorrhea. :(

Proudmomma - Nicholas is adorable and his nursery is beautiful too. x

Here I no longer have the excuse of being pregnant but I have just been crying my eyes out watching a stupid movie and eating ice cream. I feel a bit pathetic...

Can't believe my little man is almost 7 weeks old. I go back to work tomorrow! My maternity leave has flown by!! He'll be with his daddy though so I'm not worried about leaving him.

I really hope I can maintain fb while I'm at work. Even if we have to supplement with formula, I'm ok with that as long as he can get some breast milk. He was born at 6lb 7oz and was down to 5lb 15oz at 2 days old. At his one month checkup he was almost 10lbs!!! My little chunky monkey!

I hope everyone is enjoying their babies!

4 weeks old already ahh!

https://i57.tinypic.com/umruw.jpg

ProudMomma, Nicholas is so cute and Legohouse, so is your little one!! Love the updates!! Love the nursery too ProudMomma :thumbup:.

My little boy was two weeks old yesterday :cloud9:. Here's a recent pic. Love him to death!!!

I've been so busy I haven't been on here much but I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying their little ones! Time flies with a newborn! Breastfeeding is going well but I'm trying to correct a bad latch on my right side and that nipple is so sore!! He's eating so well though and already up almost a pound from birth weight! :happydance:

Attachments

• Brayden&daddy_small_7-19-14.jpg
    Brayden&daddy_small_7-19-14.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 6
Hi girls , all of our sunflowers are so cute !! :baby::flower:
I would just cuddle them all at once :blush:

Nick had his two month check up and he was 14 pounds 9 ounces and 24 inches . Dr said he is at 90% so he is going to be big boy :haha:

Everything else is fine . I am trying to get ready for Xmas slowly but surely :haha::dohh:

Here is Nick smiling today :kiss:

image.jpg

Hi ladies!!! I can't believe our little ones are hitting one and two month marks already!!

Emily is 6 weeks old now. At her one month appointment she was 10lbs and 23 3/4 inches long! She's in the 98th percentile for her length and her head measurement, and 90th for her weight. She's gonna be a tall little girl like her momma!! I cant wait to watch her keep growing.

I am so sad to go back to work in two weeks, but thankful to go back. The company I was with prior to maternity leave laid me off so I was lucky to find a job willing to wait for my leave to be up.

Also, DF and I got an apartment and are moving Sept 5th! I CANNOT WAIT! We need the space. Staying with his parents just wasnt going to work anymore!

Hope all is well. I'll try to check in more often!

Minni not top long to wait till you have your own space. That is good news!
Anthea is now 9 weeks old. It's hard to believe, time is passing so fast... She is such a lovely baby. She is cooing and smiling and even laughing occasionally. I am enjoying it so much but I am worried about forgetting all those moments as I did with my other 2.

6 weeks tomorrow!

It's been a hard 6 weeks. We've now come to the conclusion Harrison probably has a cows milk protein allergy/intolerance. As I'm breastfeeding I'm on day 7 of a dairy and soya free diet. His rashes have cleared up super fast and he is definitely happier. I'm hoping within the next 3 weeks his tummy aches and bad nappies go and I can stop feeling so rubbish for him!

Breastfeeding is going pretty well. He's averaging 6 oz gain a week which is brilliant considering my first son only gained on average 1 oz per week!

Yup very busy here too! Having a few milk/feeding issues which have been ongoing since she was born but only now someone is listening to me!

Hope you're all doing well. I often think of you all xx

Busy here too haha. Gave up breastfeeding a few weeks ago. Now I have a 5 month old and a 16 month old and they wont nap at the same time ahh!!

Is anyone's baby crawling yet? Mine is, but he's only mastered the reverse position :haha:

Its been hectic, twins are 6 months now, starting to crawl, also in reverse! They love their toes so they not really sitting up well yet, but they much easier to handle compared to the first 4 months!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->