Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Groups & Discussions' started by confuzion, Sep 26, 2013.

1. Rel

Rel Well-Known Member

Busy here too. It's nice to hear from you it's been such a long time!
    I can't believe anthea is already 6 months old... And I'm pleased I'm working part time because day aren't long enough as it is.
    I hope you and your little ones are all doing great.

2. BlaireUK

BlaireUK Well-Known Member

Nice to get an update from you ladies.

My little lady is 5-months already. She is sitting up comfortably and babbling away but showing no signs of crawling yet.

Breastfeeding has surprisingly worked out well this time and we will begin the weaning journey onto solids at some point over the next week or two.

Counting down until her first Christmas now when she'll also hit 6-months. Time is going by far too quickly.

Attached Files:

3. pinkpassion

pinkpassion 3dd/5inHeaven/familycomplete

I love updates!!!! Time is flying.. my girl will be six months in two weeks!! I can't believe it!!!! She us breastfeeding like a champ, and she sits great, crawls in reverse, and army crawls forward. She rolls all ways to get where she wants to go and she just started pulling herself up to stand, she's been standing for months though!! Cloth diapers have worked out beautifully and Im so glad we chose to do them!!! Her hair is getting so long it is almost time for her first hair cut!!! Great idea to post pics!!! Anyone ready for number 2+??? We are, we just started ttc since I just got my first pp period!! Today is cd 2.. I did ovulate two weeks ago so we'll see what this month holds!!!

Attached Files:

4. Sqwidge

Sqwidge Mum of two

Here's a picture of Amelia the other day!

Attached Files:

5. catty

catty Well-Known Member

No more for us pinkpassion! Small age gaps are good though we have 11 months between ours.
    Evie is really strong on her legs and can roll around but not stable enough to sit.
    funny because my son couldnt roll until 8 months and didnt stand at all until 7 months but had been sitting for a while by now, there all so different!

6. ladyluck8181

ladyluck8181 Mummy to 5

I'm another advocate for small age gaps, we have less than 10 months between #2 & #3, although hard work it was by far the easiest age gap!

This time round has been my largest age gap and I have been knackered, going back to sleepless nights after so long was exhausting. Felt like #1 all over again :haha:

Harry is our last, DH is booked in for the snip in the new year. My mother has freaked me out though as she has a tendency to have these stupid dreams that come true and she had a dream last week that I had another baby, a girl, that was not planned. I didn't dare tell her that we are err relying on the withdrawal method at the moment :dohh:

7. Miss406

Miss406 Guest

Here's my beauty.

Can I ask if anyone elses baby smacks themselves in the head?

Attached Files:

8. BlaireUK

BlaireUK Well-Known Member

Miss406 - beautiful pic! :cloud9: But seriously... No 7?! :wacko: send me some of your energy! I'm struggling through the days with two! :rofl:

No head smacking here but she does often accidentally hit toys off her head. :shrug:

9. Miss406

Miss406 Guest

Thank you :)
    I've always wanted a big family :)

10. jenniferannex

jenniferannex Well-Known Member

Wow so nice to see everyone's babies growing! They are all gorgeous!! I can't believe how fast it's gone and we are in a new year already! Here is Ella just turned 7 months :)

Attached Files:

11. Rel

Rel Well-Known Member

Happy new year to you all and your families.

12. Miss406

Miss406 Guest

Happy New Year to you all too.

How are we getting on with solids with our babies? Is anyone giving their baby harder things yet, like rusks or toast?

13. Rel

Rel Well-Known Member

Yes I have. I started with purees at 4 months and she was really ready for it. In the last couple of weeks we have been giving her bread, rusks, even carrot and parsnip sticks. We still give her pureed food but she loves being able to feed herself. She sometimes gets too much in and it makes her cough a bit bit we are always with her.

14. Miss406

Miss406 Guest

Does she have any teeth? I am mega protective about giving mine anything hard as he has no teeth.

15. Rel

Rel Well-Known Member

No she doesn't. It is quite impressive how she manages without. With my other two, I only used to give them bread as it is easy for it to be dissolved with saliva but not the rest. I never even thought of it, but she is doing really well. On top of it it seems as if she gets to press on her gums and helps with teething for her. Do what you are comfortable with and if you try it, see how your little one reacts. Not all babies manage bits but it really is great seeing her enjoying her food. Oh there is one thing though... Not everything ends up in her mouth and you can end up with a bit of cleaning up to do...

16. Rel

Rel Well-Known Member

OH and when I say carrots they are cooked carrot sticks. I haven't started her on raw fruit or veg yet.

17. Mummafrog

Mummafrog New FTM to baby girl

Hey everyone! Happy new year, I hope all the babies and their families are doing super :) We're doing baby led weaning so started from about 5.5 months because she made me start! haha and just been sharing what we eat with her, she has taken to it brilliantly and likes to feed herself with a preloaded spoon too. She is getting super good at chewing and definitely swallows because we find it in the nappies haha but she is the best at spitting stuff out which I find very reassuring :p

18. ladyluck8181

ladyluck8181 Mummy to 5

Happy new year everyone, Harry is fully weaned on 4 meals a day and enjoys quite a few finger foods. He's had toast, yorkshire puddings, garlic bread (? weirdly he loved it), the odd chip, half a roast potato and his fave was a choc profiterole :growlmad: He only drinks water and milk, he doesn't seem to like juice and we are just starting to use a cup.

No teeth yet though.

19. catty

catty Well-Known Member

Hey! Evie is 6.5 months now, curious to see your babies sleeping schedules?

20. Miss406

Miss406 Guest

Mines asleep from 9-10pm until at least 7.30am (give or take).