Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

Busy here too. It's nice to hear from you it's been such a long time!
I can't believe anthea is already 6 months old... And I'm pleased I'm working part time because day aren't long enough as it is.
I hope you and your little ones are all doing great.

Nice to get an update from you ladies.

My little lady is 5-months already. She is sitting up comfortably and babbling away but showing no signs of crawling yet.

Breastfeeding has surprisingly worked out well this time and we will begin the weaning journey onto solids at some point over the next week or two.

Counting down until her first Christmas now when she'll also hit 6-months. Time is going by far too quickly.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 9
I love updates!!!! Time is flying.. my girl will be six months in two weeks!! I can't believe it!!!! She us breastfeeding like a champ, and she sits great, crawls in reverse, and army crawls forward. She rolls all ways to get where she wants to go and she just started pulling herself up to stand, she's been standing for months though!! Cloth diapers have worked out beautifully and Im so glad we chose to do them!!! Her hair is getting so long it is almost time for her first hair cut!!! Great idea to post pics!!! Anyone ready for number 2+??? We are, we just started ttc since I just got my first pp period!! Today is cd 2.. I did ovulate two weeks ago so we'll see what this month holds!!!

Attachments

• IMG_20141125_143114.jpg
    IMG_20141125_143114.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 3
  • 2014-11-29 10.14.22.jpg
    2014-11-29 10.14.22.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 4
  • 2014-12-02 14.59.34.jpg
    2014-12-02 14.59.34.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 2
Here's a picture of Amelia the other day!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 3
No more for us pinkpassion! Small age gaps are good though we have 11 months between ours.
Evie is really strong on her legs and can roll around but not stable enough to sit.
funny because my son couldnt roll until 8 months and didnt stand at all until 7 months but had been sitting for a while by now, there all so different!

I'm another advocate for small age gaps, we have less than 10 months between #2 & #3, although hard work it was by far the easiest age gap!

This time round has been my largest age gap and I have been knackered, going back to sleepless nights after so long was exhausting. Felt like #1 all over again :haha:

Harry is our last, DH is booked in for the snip in the new year. My mother has freaked me out though as she has a tendency to have these stupid dreams that come true and she had a dream last week that I had another baby, a girl, that was not planned. I didn't dare tell her that we are err relying on the withdrawal method at the moment :dohh:

Here's my beauty.

Can I ask if anyone elses baby smacks themselves in the head?

Attachments

• s5 022.jpg
    s5 022.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 1
Miss406 - beautiful pic! :cloud9: But seriously... No 7?! :wacko: send me some of your energy! I'm struggling through the days with two! :rofl:

No head smacking here but she does often accidentally hit toys off her head. :shrug:

Wow so nice to see everyone's babies growing! They are all gorgeous!! I can't believe how fast it's gone and we are in a new year already! Here is Ella just turned 7 months :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 3
Happy new year to you all and your families.

Happy New Year to you all too.

How are we getting on with solids with our babies? Is anyone giving their baby harder things yet, like rusks or toast?

Yes I have. I started with purees at 4 months and she was really ready for it. In the last couple of weeks we have been giving her bread, rusks, even carrot and parsnip sticks. We still give her pureed food but she loves being able to feed herself. She sometimes gets too much in and it makes her cough a bit bit we are always with her.

Does she have any teeth? I am mega protective about giving mine anything hard as he has no teeth.

No she doesn't. It is quite impressive how she manages without. With my other two, I only used to give them bread as it is easy for it to be dissolved with saliva but not the rest. I never even thought of it, but she is doing really well. On top of it it seems as if she gets to press on her gums and helps with teething for her. Do what you are comfortable with and if you try it, see how your little one reacts. Not all babies manage bits but it really is great seeing her enjoying her food. Oh there is one thing though... Not everything ends up in her mouth and you can end up with a bit of cleaning up to do...

OH and when I say carrots they are cooked carrot sticks. I haven't started her on raw fruit or veg yet.

Hey everyone! Happy new year, I hope all the babies and their families are doing super :) We're doing baby led weaning so started from about 5.5 months because she made me start! haha and just been sharing what we eat with her, she has taken to it brilliantly and likes to feed herself with a preloaded spoon too. She is getting super good at chewing and definitely swallows because we find it in the nappies haha but she is the best at spitting stuff out which I find very reassuring :p

Happy new year everyone, Harry is fully weaned on 4 meals a day and enjoys quite a few finger foods. He's had toast, yorkshire puddings, garlic bread (? weirdly he loved it), the odd chip, half a roast potato and his fave was a choc profiterole :growlmad: He only drinks water and milk, he doesn't seem to like juice and we are just starting to use a cup.

No teeth yet though.

Hey! Evie is 6.5 months now, curious to see your babies sleeping schedules?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->