Due in June...... Countdown to Birth!!

Bumblebee2408

Mummy to 2, pregnant with #3
Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I can't seem to find a thread on here regarding June babies. I am currently on countdown to babies Arrival and wondered if anyone fancied waiting with me??

I am currently 35+2 and this is Baby #1 who is a boy!! his due date is the 08.06.2014......... Fingers crossed he is on time. I've got to admit I'm a worrier and terrible with pain so I am dreading labour but hoping all goes smoothly.

Please feel free to join and tell a bit about yourself!! Looking forward to meeting some other June Mummies xxxx

I'd be happy to wait it out with you. :)

My baby boy is due to arrive on June 10th!

This is my first and I'm thinking I will probably go late. My mom went late with all three of her children so I just know I will too! I know that doesn't always mean anything but I just have "this feeling." :haha: My dr. is estimating the baby is already about 6lbs! I'm probably gonna have a BIG baby.

So exciting! Can't wait to hear of all our sweet little June babies coming soon. Can't wait for the tiny fingers and toes and that sweet baby smell!

Hi there,

I am also a FTM expecting a boy due 7.6.14. I am 35+3 so were very close.

I have been fine for ages but the last few weeks I am starting to feel scared about the whole labour/birth experience and how I will cope.

Do you feel prepared?

Hi Ladies,

Thank You for the responses I wasn't sure if anyone would reply :haha:

Mannie89: Lovely to meet you, fingers crossed baby comes on time for you rather than late. At my last appointment they thought baby was also weighing roughly 6lb as well so you and me both may be having big babies then!!

Doddlebug88: Hi hunni, we're only a day apart fingers crossed!! I have got my bags ready and they've been ready since 30 weeks i think :haha: I'm not sure if i'm prepared for labour and I think no amount of planning will help me until i'm actually doing it. I've got a birth plan but it is quite free to change at the end of the day i've said with regards to pain relief I'm not going to say no to anything until i'm doing it and know how I feel about the experience. I'm taking each day as it comes. How are you feeling??

Tomorrow we're going for a growth scan so I cant wait to see my little man again fingers crossed all goes well as he does have slightly high fluid levels around his head. However all his tests seem fine and he seems happy so i'm trying not to worry and just look forward to it :)

Me too!!

Currently 36+1 with my second baby boy :cloud9:

so countdown to offical due date is now... 27 days :thumbup:

Welcome Jess812: Gosh only 27 Days!! Its such an exciting time these last few weeks.

Its nice to be sharing it with you ladies.
xxx

Hi ladies! Can I join you? I'm due June 12th with my third baby:) however I'm having a planned csection on May 30th, so only 24 days to go!!!
We are team yellow, but already have a boy & girl. So we are happy with either;)

Hi Jenmcn1: Wow not long then and a planned birth eehh!! Fingers crossed all is straight forward for you!! Any ideas as to what you think you're having?? xxx

I'm due June 4 with my first girl (we have 2 boys already)!

I would like to join ya'll in this countdown. Although I am not due till June 25th! But i have a feeling lil man ain't gonna stay put that long. It seems unreal that Next month is our month!

Id like to Join too :) Im a FTM expecting a baby girl on 25th June

We have the same due date Kayla :)

I have bought everything for the hospital bag so plan to get this packed tomorrow so its done and ready. Im getting slightly nervous about the whole labour/birth thing too, and just hoping it will go well x

Yay! So soon now. I'm due June 15th with my second baby (a girl), I have a boy already. We are getting really excited! I have a feeling I'm going to go early, as I was 3 weeks early with my son. You never know though!

Hi Jenmcn1: Wow not long then and a planned birth eehh!! Fingers crossed all is straight forward for you!! Any ideas as to what you think you're having?? xxx

Thanks:) yes planned csection since my last pregnancy I had an unplanned classical section. Which means I'm not allowed to attempt a vbac:( ah well.
My guess is I'm having another boy;)

Hello! I am due 6 June with DD number 2, not long to go now! DD was almost on time so hoping this one will be too, I am getting a bit fed up now :haha:

Hoping for a water birth this time as I wanted one last time but the hospital were too busy. I am also thinking of using hypno birthing but I listened to my CD last night and could not relax so not sure whether that's going to work!

I am not ready yet, still got a few things to get, finish the nursery and pack the hospital bags but we are getting there!

FTM here due June 4th - only 29 days left! We are just now getting things ready. This weekend I got most of my bag packed and have a few of everything we will need when the baby first arrives at home (few diapers, onesies, car seat etc.). Nursery is almost done as well but the baby will be in a co-sleeper in our room for the first 3-5 months.

I am actually very excited for labor and delivery. I know it will be difficult and my birth plan may have to change but I am so excited to meet this child in my belly. Still team yellow so can't wait to find out the sex too!

Since my doc will be out of town June 9th for a conference we will have to induce before he leaves if the baby is late. I hated the idea before but now am okay knowing that my baby will be here by then. (He is the only OB in our area and I don't want to birth w/ someone who can't do c-sections God forbid there is an emergency. They would have to helicopter me to a city.)

Congrats to everyone here!!!

I'm due on the 1st! 26 days to go with a baby girl. Already have a son xxx

Due June 23 with baby girl, My second (first will be 7.5 years old!).

I'm hoping to go to 38 weeks.

I plan on an Epidural and breastfeeding :thumbup:

Mind if I join in? :)

I'm due 2nd June with another little girl!! Only 27 days to go! Cannot believe how fast it's come round :D

Hi, I am due 3rd June with a little boy called harry who will be brother to Emily who will turn 2 4 days before hes due. He was breech for a long time and is now currently transverse.

Hi ladies.

Can i join you please. Im due June 13th with baby number 2. Who is a girl. She will be a little sister to DS who was 3 in march. I do have a feeling she will be early.

Its all getting abit exciting now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->