Due in June...... Countdown to Birth!!

Hey ladies! I would love to join the countdown! I am currently expecting baby number three...team yellow for the first time ever and due June 6th. Although my midwife has changed it to June 9th now to allow me more time to go into labor on my own since I will be attempting a trial of labor and VBAC after two c sections. I am excited and nervous all at the same time but feel so confident at this point of our decision to vbac. I am just praying this little peanut comes early since my other two babies were big (9.9 and 10.1). Been having a ton of Braxton hicks the past few days which is all new to me as I didn't have any with my other pregnancies...so excited that my body actually seems to be gearing up! Going to be starting the evening primrose oil on Friday when I hit 36 weeks and see what happens. Can't wait to start seeing baby announcements on here!!!!

I'm a single mama, with a two year old boy, and this little boy, due on June 12th! I can't wait! Time is really starting to drag and I'm starting to get really anxious.

Hey girls! I am also due on June 12th with a big baby boy :). They have already begun to talk of induction if he's not here by June 5 th. I have a US in 2 weeks to recheck size. Getting close! I'm excited!

I am due in 32 days!! June 7th!!!!! :) I am a single momma...first time momma...did fertility with donor sperm due to severe endometriosis and adenomyosis! So this is my miracle baby! Can't wait to meet her! Just finished buying everything left that I needed. There are still a few thing I want. ..that she doesn't need! :) Can't wait! :)

Hey ladies! I would love to join the countdown! I am currently expecting baby number three...team yellow for the first time ever and due June 6th. Although my midwife has changed it to June 9th now to allow me more time to go into labor on my own since I will be attempting a trial of labor and VBAC after two c sections. I am excited and nervous all at the same time but feel so confident at this point of our decision to vbac. I am just praying this little peanut comes early since my other two babies were big (9.9 and 10.1). Been having a ton of Braxton hicks the past few days which is all new to me as I didn't have any with my other pregnancies...so excited that my body actually seems to be gearing up! Going to be starting the evening primrose oil on Friday when I hit 36 weeks and see what happens. Can't wait to start seeing baby announcements on here!!!!

So happy to hear you are getting a chance to vbac!!!! Hoping all goes well:) cheering you on, and hope the evening primrose oil kicks in early for you

So happy to hear you are getting a chance to vbac!!!! Hoping all goes well:) cheering you on, and hope the evening primrose oil kicks in early for you

Awww thanks!!! :) I am feeling really giddy about it......my bff asked me today if I have prepared myself for the pain. She had 2 completely natural labors and said with her first she was totally not prepared for how bad it really hurts and it scared her pretty bad. The second time she was aware so it didn't affect her mentally as much as the first go around since she knew it was 'normal'. On one hand I feel like I am but at the other hand I don't think you can really 'prepare' for something you've never gone through. So time will tell how this all goes!!! :) Only a few weeks now until you meet your little one right?? Crazy that we're already at this point huh?! :happydance:

Hi! I am due 9th june with a lil boy. We already have a lil girl at home wno will be 22 months when this baby arrives.
Had a long labour with my first, about 21 hrs, had a heamorrage also and was passing out after birth. Ended up with transafusions and a trip to theatre. It was very scary :( so im hoping for a shorter less traumatic birth this time around!

I'm due on June 28th & was really looking forward to this thread popping up!
Seems like I have the longest to wait so far out of all the ladies on this thread so far! (Unless I missed any posts!)

I have a feeling this baby may come a bit earlier (fingers crossed!) So we shall all wait it out together and see.

Can't believe due date is next month. Anyone elses pregnancy flown by?!

due june 8th, but getting early induction due to gestational diabetes and SPD, going in on 27th may :)

less than 3 weeks to go til we get started, unless he decides to come out before that...

Has anyone lost any bits of plug yet? I think I just have eek! I know it doesn't really mean labour is imminent (and it is a bit too early anyway!!) but it's exciting to see a sign!

Last time I lost it while I was in labour but looking back at my journal I did have a glob of white CM a couple of days before which could have been part of it.

I'm joining this group :) I'm due on 2nd with first baby and its a girl :) excited and nervous!! Good luck to us all!!

Has anyone lost any bits of plug yet? I think I just have eek! I know it doesn't really mean labour is imminent (and it is a bit too early anyway!!) but it's exciting to see a sign!

Last time I lost it while I was in labour but looking back at my journal I did have a glob of white CM a couple of days before which could have been part of it.

The other day I had a really gross looking discharge but was only a very small amount and I've not noticed any since. Wasn't sure if maybe it was or wasn't part of the plug!!

The other day I had a really gross looking discharge but was only a very small amount and I've not noticed any since. Wasn't sure if maybe it was or wasn't part of the plug!!

Yeh this was pretty gross, kind of long and jelly like (sorry TMI yuk) so I think it may have been, I also made the mistake of googling a pic to see if it was :sick: haha!

Yeh this was pretty gross, kind of long and jelly like (sorry TMI yuk) so I
think it may have been, I also made the mistake of googling a pic to see if it was :sick: haha!

Eww I did think about googling pictures but I decided against it haha. Mine was like snot that was from a really bad cold or something, stringy and everything :sick: even the thought of it is making me retch. I asked the question on here because I thought it was too early but other women said you can loose small amounts and it rebuilds itself so it's properly normal :)

2nd'TM here! Cant wait to meet my lil boy on the 21st june! I'm at risk of preterm labour so i need to take it easy, otherwise he could possibly be a may baby! haha

I lost mine at 30/31 weeks, waaay to soon x

Omw Hello ladies!! Can't believe do many people have joined the thread!! I thought there'd only be a few of us!!

I had my scan today baby it's 35+3 but is measuring 38 weeks!!! Eeehh he apparently has lots of hair and a big tummy :haha: so it looks like we're having a big boy!

Pinkpolkadot: I've not lost any plug yet that I know of. Fingers crossed it means something will happen soon for you though although I know that's not always the case.

I wish I could answer everyone individually but welcome to everyone!! And I hope we can all be a support to each other over the coming month!!!

Good Luck 🍀 xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->