Due in June...... Countdown to Birth!!

RE losing your plug... good luck i hope its the start of something for you... I lost some of mine around 32 weeks and again the week after so for me doesnt mean much yet :(

Been having lots aches, period cramps and some braxton hicks but no other labour signs!

Just thought I would share...my friends threw me a surprise baby shower today. Was so shocked!! I actually didn't think I would have one. Now I'm sat here looking at all my stuff and it's hit me how close I am now to meeting my baby girl and actually being a mummy!! It's so crazy!! 3 weeks 5 days until due date :)

Joining in post a little late....I'm due 28th June, counting down the days to finishing work now ��

I haven't lost any plug yet but I did last time until I was in labour, but it definitely exciting to get a sign it's happening soon!! Eeeek!!

Hiya Gilly :D

RC86: you sound like you have some lovely friends!! Not long now 3 weeks eeehh

Gillybump: welcome lovely to meet you!! When do you finally get to finish Work?

hello ladies! Due June 22nd with my first! Can't wait to countdown with everyone!

RC86: you sound like you have some lovely friends!! Not long now 3 weeks eeehh

Gillybump: welcome lovely to meet you!! When do you finally get to finish Work?

Thank you for the welcome to the 'waiting room'. I'm finishing work 6th June although I have every Monday off so only working 4 day weeks, 18 working days and counting !

Hi CHW: Nice to see you here, Your little girl may be early at this rate as per your other post. Fingers crossed everything's more straight forward from here for you xx

Gillybump: not long now then you can finally relax before baby comes.

I think there are a few June threads out there now!

I'm due June 28th with a little girl. Started taking RLT capsules this week and bought some EPO to start around 34 weeks. So ready for June!!!!!!!!!

Hi Bumblebee-I'm interested in how big you are measuring-did they give you a weight? I know they can be off, but I am also having a big boy, due for US soon, wanting to compare :flower:

Those of you who are measuring big on fundal height, what percentile are you on? I've been measuring over the top line since 28 weeks on the 96th percentile but midwife said as the line is showing steady growth there's no need to go for a scan? I want to go for a scan :haha:

Any second, third, fourth (etc) time mums had any 'real' contractions yet? I only say non-first time mums being as we all know what real labour pains feel like (I had no idea what to expect on my first tbh!)

I'm almost certain I had between 3 and 5 real contractions last night... enough to make me want to scrunch myself up & I was moaning/groaning away... Hubby thought it was baby coming! Enough to not be able to speak.
Then bam. I fell asleep... woke up this morning with no pain (except minor BH) so obviously wasn't actual labour.

Definitely wasn't BH. I've had extreme BH's which have almost left me breathless, but it's a totally different kind of contraction pain. :shrug:

Any second, third, fourth (etc) time mums had any 'real' contractions yet? I only say non-first time mums being as we all know what real labour pains feel like (I had no idea what to expect on my first tbh!)

I'm almost certain I had between 3 and 5 real contractions last night... enough to make me want to scrunch myself up & I was moaning/groaning away... Hubby thought it was baby coming! Enough to not be able to speak.
Then bam. I fell asleep... woke up this morning with no pain (except minor BH) so obviously wasn't actual labour.

Definitely wasn't BH. I've had extreme BH's which have almost left me breathless, but it's a totally different kind of contraction pain. :shrug:

Oooh that must have been a surprise! I remember last time I had some period like pain about 3 nights before the real thing but it was constant pain rather than regular like contractions. I haven't had anything like contractions yet this time.

Yeah, a bit strange to say the least :haha:

I get period pain quite often. Midwife says that's probably what my BH feel like as different women can feel different things. Had the same with my daughter so I'm certain they were BH.

This was definitely different, so I guess we shall see what happens!
I'm nearly 33 weeks and he's measured a week ahead ever since 20 week scan (which would put my dates correct in terms of my last period) so technically I would say baby is nearly 34 weeks... so perhaps he'll arrive at just full term!

Who knows!

Hi Bumblebee-I'm interested in how big you are measuring-did they give you a weight? I know they can be off, but I am also having a big boy, due for US soon, wanting to compare :flower:

Hi Laylas,

He is currently 35+4 days and he is measuring 38 weeks at the moment. His head is slightly bigger than the average and his tummy is on the 95th percentile!! They also think he's weighing around 7lb now!! So looking at roughly a 9lb baby xx

Hi all may I join? I'm a FTM expecting a boy :) due June 24th. I have a feeling I won't make it to my EDD.
I had a scan on Monday and he was weighing in at 6lbs and measuring nearly 38 weeks at 33weeks. I have been told to expect a big boy!

I've been measuring a week behind all way since 25 weeks with the tape measure. I'm hoping this just means she's gonna be slightly smaller but not mean that she's going to be late. I'm sick of being pregnant now and the 3 weeks 4 days I have left till my due date seems like a lifetime...never mind going a week or 2 over :(

Wow Bumblebee, 7 pounds already?! I would think if he's 7 pounds at 35 weeks he could be bigger than 9 pounds if he goes full term! Thanks for the weight, I will see where I'm at at the next US. BTW...I am actually hoping for a big baby--my first was only 6 pounds, 11 ounces and she did not sleep well for a LONG time. They are suppose to start STTN around or just after 10 pounds.
And if I seem preoccupied with sleep it is because I am!! Lol! I had postpartum depression, mostly linked to no sleep.

I was induced with my 1st at 39 weeks and really wanna go natural this time but my cervix don't like to dilate so does anybody have any suggestions?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->