Due in May, 2012

Ellebear

Reaction score
Hey everyone out there due in May!
How are you all feeling????

Hi! Me too! I feel fine today, 100% normal and not pregnant at all! Trying my best to not panic!!!
How are you feeling?

Hi May 27th here. Feeling kinda crap this morning lol. 6 weeks exactly today and it feels like all the symptoms have come at once. I have sore nips, constant dull cramping, headache, feel like im going to throw up. Oh the joys of pregnancy :) x

Hi, my due 24th May 2012, with my 2nd baby. Feeling really crap in the morning, but usually by about 3ish start to feel more like myself. Really struggling to eat at the minute, everytime I start to eat, I feel like a need to puke, but once I have finished it I feel tons better. Sickness has been much better than the 1st time around.

Hello!

I am feeling rubbish today lol, but that is mainly nerves. Symptoms wise, things have calmed down, although my appetite is all over the place, I used to eat like a horse and some days I can barely touch anything.

I am sleeping like a log too, feel quite bright in the mornings then fall asleep around 3, even at work! :haha:

Hi, I'm due 25th May! I've not had any neusea or ms yet (fx) but been very tired, hungry and have sore nipples. Any one else not felt any sickness still? My Mum said she never had it with either of her pregnancies.

Hi y'all! Feeling sick as per, trying to rest n keep food n my tummy lol just thinking May is a lovely time to have a baby isn't it? Springtime And the edge of summer! I'm so excited and scared at the same time this is my third, not quite sure of exact dates yet, but will definitely be due sometime mid May! X

I'm due 11 may and today I have shooting pains in my boobs. The sickness comes and goes, it's not too bad at the mo x

im due 30th May, and only have sore sensitive boobs & tirednes, oh and the wonderful wind/bloating =/

iam booked for scan on tuesday =D hoping to see lil bean

hows everyone else going

Hello girlies!

I'm due 7th May and right now I'm feeling very sick. I haven't actually been sick (yet!), just wave after wave of nausea. I'm also very tired & hungry :winkwink:

One annoying thing I've noticed is that when I do feel sick, I cough alot.

What helps your sickness? For me, when it wakes me up, drinking soda water is perfect, then in the day ginger ale does the trick. IT CAN'T BE COLD THOUGH. It has to be room temp! hehehe I love being quite weird atm :happydance:

Congrats to everyone, hope we all have a happy & healthy 9 months! :hugs:

Hi girlies! I'm due may 17th, as soon as I hit 6 week Mark my MS started and is visiting me daily, sometimes up to 4 times, not nice! Appetite is all over the place and certain smells make me want to heave lol hope you are all having a good first trimester xx

I'm due May 23!
I am alot more afraid this time around due to age and what I know from number 1!!!

Woohoo, another May 23rd! I'm feeling okay, although the fatigue has really set in these past few days. My nausea and heartburn is worst at night, and I've been getting pretty hungry! Boobs are sore but not bad.

Need to get back into exercising. I think that will help with the fatigue at least.

Your daughter is absolutely adorable, Ellebear!

24th May for me, very nauseous, very sore tingling electric shock surge type pains in boobs, very bad cramps and pains down legs today when walking and pains from 2 large cysts is constant, and I'm completely knackered and totally bloated!

Apart from that I am delighted to be pregnant and praying that my little bobble stays with me xx

Hello ladies I'm due May 9, 2012. I have nausea all day and find myself looking at the toilet and throwing up right before i go to bed. My boobs are still sore and i pee quite often. I have a doctors appointment this Wednesday and hopefully the doctor can prescribe something because the B6 vitamins are NOT working! Lol other than that i am very happy that so far this baby is good. Praying for a happy and healthy 9 months to all.

Hi everyone, I'm Rach, mummy to daniel who's 3 & I'm preg with my 2nd due on 23rd may (ish) so about 6w4d today, have nausea pretty much all day long, had a lot of cramps like af cramps but so far so good :) x

My breasts are so sore they actually woke me up! the duvet brushed over them & ouch did it hurt!

I get more nauseous when I'm hungry, yet when I feel hungry and decide to eat, 2 bites and I'm full! Makes no sense to me haha

Tbh, I've been very very emotional due to my OH not speaking to me, and I'm a little bit worried about my little bean. I have my 12 week scan in 2 weeks, so looking forward to that. Hope it goes quickly!

Nausea has hit really bad!
I feel hungover from the minute I wake up till I go to sleep!
Blaaaaaah!

My breasts are so sore they actually woke me up! the duvet brushed over them & ouch did it hurt!

I get more nauseous when I'm hungry, yet when I feel hungry and decide to eat, 2 bites and I'm full! Makes no sense to me haha

Tbh, I've been very very emotional due to my OH not speaking to me, and I'm a little bit worried about my little bean. I have my 12 week scan in 2 weeks, so looking forward to that. Hope it goes quickly!

I'm due may 19 :) my first and I'm so excited/scared! Haha
I can totally relate to your nauseous when hungry but get full so fast when you eat something! Dinnertime is the worst for me! Spag Bol tonight which is my fav food so I'm hoping that helps!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->