Due in May, 2012

i'm due May 2nd , my nausea comes and goes , most of the time i'm laying in bed . Do i have any bump buddies out there? =p

may 7th - been so sick i couldnt keep water down but its getting better....my boobs tho r huge and sore :(

Hey im due 20th with my 2nd the sicky feeling is just horrid and i feel like iv been awake for 24hours soild, but on the plus side iv got doc appointment on wednesday :d
x

i just got a bit of brown discharge and freaking out a bit.
Anyone else have any?

may 19th here... although that might change after first scan. for the ladies suffering from ms... i bought sea bands from the pharmacy last week. they are accupressure bracelets. they really do work. i was suffering from severe ms but now it's just a bit of annoying nausea every now and then. i haven't vomited in days... which is huge for me lol. now i can enjoy my pregnancy.

i've mentioned these in a few other posts so i'm sorry if i'm repeating myself to some people. i just really swear by these and think that every pregnant woman should try them lol.

how are you all feeling?
I feel like death all day!
nausea, tired, kind of hungover after a bad, bad night out!!!

Hiyaaa, how is everyone? I'm 8+5ish today, scan on 4th Nov :) down side of pg is the nausea & the stretchy/growing cramps, didn't have any symptoms with my son, but feeling it this time...x

had a scan today and baby is on track!!!
anyone else?

May 6th 2012 here :)

Am feeling fine!!! Had horrible nausea at the start and was constantly exhausted but it seems to have disappeared pretty much over night which is good!

Got nobody to talk to about pregnancy at home so it is nice to come on here and share things with people going through the same thing :) xx

anyone in south australia? i'm due may 14th and so far so good. no sickness and fatigue have passed. If i could only go 5 minutes without my OH annoying me all would be perfect

i'm due May 2nd , my nausea comes and goes , most of the time i'm laying in bed . Do i have any bump buddies out there? =p

hi girlie
im a bump buddie if ya like im 2nd may too
really excited and very tired also zzz

is this ur first baby du think you'l be finding out if its a boy or girl??:baby:

had my scan few weeks ago new due date is 15th may :)

My first due date was 16th may based on a dating scan.... Now my due date is 13th May! My birthday is on the 11th of may! I hope i have my baby by then :D i'd put a bow on my baby and give baby to myself as a present!!b!!

hi everyone...how is everyone feeling?
im tired and starting to feel a bit of pressure on my tummy but that must mean baby is getting bigger
hope all are doing ok?:thumbup:

still have bad nausea!
have my 12 week scan today!

Hi girls, had scan on 4.11.11, put forward 5days so now due 18.05.12 :) got 20week scan on 30.12.11, so excited :) x

Well Im starting to hit my "Ohhh how far along are you" part of my pregnancy... ALREADY! lol....
https://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/387190_10150393036168043_592963042_8567041_791817417_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->