Due in May, 2012

Hello! I am due May 7th. I have been feeling fine other than the constant headaches. Im nervous and excited. Cant wait for december to roll around to find out the gender. Im just now starting to not fit into my clothes and need to look for some maturnity clothes! :D

hi! due may 29th...and I feel surprisingly well! anyone interested in keeping up with eachother's pregnancies? I am the first of my friends to get pregnant and there's no one to tell when I'm excited!!

I'm due May 18th and the first of my friends to get pregnant as well. I'm not going to find out the sex and desperately want a home birth. Is anyone else considering a home birth?

Hello! I am due May 7th. I have been feeling fine other than the constant headaches. Im nervous and excited. Cant wait for december to roll around to find out the gender. Im just now starting to not fit into my clothes and need to look for some maturnity clothes! :D

Me too! Yay I've found someone due on the same date as me lol

May 26th but will be induced around the 14th. :) 17weeks right now.
https://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/378860_10150443792838043_592963042_8728959_179961350_n.jpg

Hi girls, havent posted here for a while. Currently 18+2, due may 18th, 20week scan on the 30th & definitely finding out the sex :) x

Hi girls, havent posted here for a while. Currently 18+2, due may 18th, 20week scan on the 30th & definitely finding out the sex :) x

That's exactly the same as me, due May 18th and I've got my 20 week scan on 30th Dec! It's so exciting but I won't be finding out the sex. Have you started feeling the baby move yet?

How exciting another 18th'er :)
Erm only little squirms but nothing major, no kicks or movements that have made me stop what im doing, this is my 2nd too so thought id have more movement earlier this time but nope...
how bout you?
x

I've had no movement at all that I can tell :-( This is my first though so they've said that's common. It's lovely having the scan over Christmas, going to be so hard not to find out the sex! People keep telling me that it will fly by but it seems to be taking ages at the moment!

Due May 26th, Apart from headaches and sciatica I've been feeling fine. I found out the sex of my little one on the 5th:thumbup:

Had my 20wk scan we still yellow bump, set due date 20th may x

Gender scan in 2 days eeeeekkkk nervous a bit hope everything goes well, Don't mind weather boy/girl tho :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->