• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Due in May? Show your bumps here!

Blessedtwice- how do you already know you are having a girl?

Wow my bump is just the same as the lop sided one and only present in am before a wee! Does that mean that is where baba is? When I use my doppler baba is always on the left and that is my wonky side too :)

Blessedtwice- how do you already know you are having a girl?

My Dr. does scans at 16 weeks, I talked him into giving me one at my 15+1 day appointment and the sonographer said she was 100% sure it was a girl, a very clear view. I have a picture posted in a thread I started if you go to my statistics on my page.

They said it was very visable because I am so thin and it's easier to tell with smaller girls.

Awesome bumps ladies. I have no bump yet, although my tummy is getting bigger. I went to buy my prenatal vits at the pharmacy and the woman working the desk was so confused. She was like, these are for pregnancy right? Are you pregnant? I told her I was 13 weeks and she was surprised. Then she showed me her lovely bump and she was 16 weeks. I told her it gave me something to look forward to. She's on #2 though and I'm working on #1. So I guess I might show late. Looking forward to showing so people actually know I'm pregnant!

ohhh...I want to know the sex NOW. Pregnancy is sure pushing my tolerance of being patient. I don't do being patient very well. Usually I will somehow get my own way and will work around something until I do....but for the first time ever I cant!

Lovely bumps ladies! I can't wait to be able to show mine off, but as nothing is showing through the jelly belly yet, I'll have to wait. x

ohhh...I want to know the sex NOW. Pregnancy is sure pushing my tolerance of being patient. I don't do being patient very well. Usually I will somehow get my own way and will work around something until I do....but for the first time ever I cant!
I am so with you on the patience thing, at the moment their are so many things i cant wait for :) xxx

Have any of you felt movement Yet? I felt mine moving for the first time last night, I kept feeling it over and over, now again this afternoon I'm feeling it again :) It's so exciting!!!!! :D

ive had some wierd feelings really low in my tummy this last few days if im sat or lied down, feels a bit like a muscle twitch ! I dont think its baby yet tho, xxx

I feel the same way. If you have a recent scan pic you can try posting it on this website www.in-gender.com There are some ultras sound tecs and other people who are really interested in nub theory that post on there. I posted mine the other day and every single person predicted girl. There's also a section to see what people predicted and what they ended up having. It's obviously not 100% but it's interesting to see.

Have any of you felt movement Yet? I felt mine moving for the first time last night, I kept feeling it over and over, now again this afternoon I'm feeling it again :) It's so exciting!!!!! :D

this is my 3rd and i have been feeling movements from about 10weeks, i asked the midwife and described the feelings to her and she said yes that is baby moving, as emsy said its like muscle twitches, its getting stronger now, and i can feel where baby is and if i push on it, i think he must wack me as it sometimes hurts. never thought i would feel movements so early. :) cant wait for proper kicks and feet comming out my tummy,

Ive had flutters for a couple of weeks now but earlier this week i had my first real movement, felt like a tiny poke from inside :D xx

https://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii77/ldemiri/Baby3060.jpg

15wks exactly, taken on Wednesday just gone!

Oh my word ladies, lovely bumps! Mine is all consumed in my flabby tummy. I can see it well when I lay down but standing i just look fatter! :( boohoo.XX

I love this thread! All your bumps are gorgeous!

As for movements, this is bub #3 for me, and I felt first flutters at 9+4days, however, it's still VERY random and nothing definite, so I'm sure I have an anterior placenta!

my 13 weeks bump with baby number 4, and i might add my first ever pointy bump lmfao

Attachments

• bump13week.jpg
    bump13week.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 5
wild2011, well there's a first time for everything hey! Your bump is very unique and so cute!

urs is fab hun, homebirth hopeful i see.. :) will this be ur first homebirth?x

Yay, I love bump threads!

Taken a couple of pics just now - I'm 16w 1d with my first...

It isn't that noticeable when I'm dressed, but you can definitely see it in the other pic! It's funny, I found a few pics I took pre-pregnancy when I was doing this fitness thing - they were supposed to be 'before' photos, but looking at them now I don't know what I was worrying about - my stomace was so flat! Funny how preganancy puts a whole different slant on life.

Joining in with the comments about movement - I've had a couple of bubbles in my lower abdomen, but am not sure if that's my food digesting! However, the last couple of mornings when I've woken up I've rolled onto my back (been trying to get into the habit of sleeping on my side) and rested my hand on my tummy - it's so weird as I can feel this funny lumpy movement like bubba is sinking back away from the surface and deeper into my body! Am I imagining things or anyone else experienced this?

Attachments

• 16w1d.jpg
    16w1d.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 16

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member