• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Due in May? Show your bumps here!

Oh it didnt work!!! Try again!

I thought I would get bigger, quicker because its my second and I didnt at all. Got a bump at the same time as last time.

Here I am this morning. 14 weeks.

https://i766.photobucket.com/albums/xx302/gooniegoonesh/14weeks.jpg

i thought i'd show alot more by now, but nope
thankgoodness i feel movement every now and again or i'd think something is wrong

14 wks & 16 wks

https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y291/Shimaey2/poofthereitis.jpghttps://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y291/Shimaey2/poofthereitis16w.jpg

I'll be 17 weeks on Wednesday and no sign of a bump yet. Not even in maternity clothes. All of my kids I seem to pop late but then get enormous bumps (and big babies). So I guess I should enjoy it while I can bend over. LOL.....

Same here Bostonmommy.
I'm also due May 11th. And I'm not showing at all.
But I feel bubs every day.

Tiny butterfly...just love it! Your baby must be incredibly compact!

Same here Bostonmommy.
I'm also due May 11th. And I'm not showing at all.
But I feel bubs every day.

Me too!!! I love the movements. I got my first swift kick last night which was awesome!!! I've been getting the flips and taps consistently for a while but the first big kick is awesome!!

So jealous of some of this bumpage!
This is my 14+1 bump:

Attachments

• Photo0117.jpg
    Photo0117.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 5
Here's my 3w5d and my 14w2d. They're laying down cause that shows more of a differnce than standing right now. Feel like I'm finally making progress! People are starting to notice a difference, don't know if that's good or bad. I can't wait till it looks like some of your lovely bumps all nice and round and looking like baby bump!!!

3w5d.JPG14W2D.JPG

Does this mean I am only a couple weeks from feeling baby?!?! Can't wait!!

Ooh, just noticed this thread! Here's mine at 16.5 weeks. I showed really early and it just keeps on growing. :)

Attachments

• Jen Thanksgiving.jpg
    Jen Thanksgiving.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 14
My 18 week 'bump' not really a bump but can see a difference between this and my first 16+4 picture :D xx

Attachments

• 18.jpg
    18.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 3
I do want a bump...I would love for strangers to notice I am pregnant. My best friends forget I am pregnant sometimes! I would like to look pregnant because I haven't felt pregnant once. Never had morning sickness, haven't felt baby kick yet, don't feel tired (if anything I have more energy) and I do find it frustrating that at work I am still asked to do things that other 'showing' pregnant women wouldn't be asked to do!!

However...I don't want stretch marks, I don't like the idea of my abdominal muscles 'splitting apart', I am enjoying not having to buy maternity wear yet, and I have planned and booked a mountaineering holiday for my OH and me in Jan. lol

^^ brrrrrrrrr sounds cold hehe

you're not showing yet bc you're so tall, baby still has lots of room to grow :)
you will eventually don't worry haha

Bizy, i wondered how you were doing, glad to see all is going well!!! looovely bump!
(we were in the same 'ivf for august' club)

Some really beautiful bumps here ladies :kiss:

I am a UK size 16 by the way.... No bump or anything really when I stand up, so I have taken my belly photos lying down.... can you see any difference at all? I think I can see a high bump starting to appear, but that could just be wishful thinking on my part!

What do you think, bump or belly? lol (don't look at the stretch mark that's appeared out of nowhere!!

Pictures are 11 wks, 13 wks and then 14 wks respectively...

Attachments

• 11 wks.jpg
    11 wks.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 4
  • 13 wks.jpg
    13 wks.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 3
  • 14 wks.jpg
    14 wks.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 4
midnight i can see growth deffo, few more weeks and where it inclines will pop out, and ur bump will be in full swing trust me ;) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->