Due In May :)

Great to see you Hann, glad your all doing well. Having more than 1 is definitely busier! I haven't found it so bad this time as C and T are older (6.5 and 4) so they prefer to play their games together, go in the garden/cul de sac etc. But I remember when I had T and C was only 27 months and it was so busy trying to keep them both entertained :lol:

How's everyone else?

Noah is doing really well although he had me a little worried yesterday as he literally slept ALL day! He's normally awake from around 4pm till 8.30/9pm when he gets sorted for bed. He sometimes has a few 20 minute cat naps in that time but yesterday he slept from around 3.30-5 when I woke him to change him. Then he went back to sleep and we went out for a meal with friends and he woke at 6.40pm for a feed then went back to sleep and slept till 9.30pm when we woke him to get him ready for bed! I thought he probably wouldn't sleep well last night but he went till 2.30 then 6 and he's back to sleep now with OH!

Noah has his injections on Wednesday :( I am NOT looking forward to that at all :( X

He's maybe building for a growth spurt. Aww bless him, hope his jabs go well. I need to make Alice's appointment for hers when she's had her 8 week check on the 11th July. I hate seeing her in pain :( it's bad enough with her having colic in the evenings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->