Due In May :)

I'm so sorry Bella. Sounds so painful. I can't believe how much pregnancy ravages your body. I feel like ill never be back to normal either.
Jary- got was amazing. I just feel so bad for the Starks. It's like they can never win. Have you read all the books?

I've read most of them just haven't finished the latest one! Have you read them? Looking forward to the last ep and then season 4!

AFM getting sick of my lochia! Keeps fading them coming back bright red! I've got my implant in and can't wait to start DTD! Suppose waiting will make it more exciting lol

It could also be the implant causing it jary. Hope it settles soon.

How's everyone doing?

Noah was weighed Thursday and my little chunk is 9lb 12oz! At 7 week's old he's 3lb heavier than when he was born :cloud9: x

I think it might be actually...lochia was normally mucus-ey (tmi) this looks just like blood. Hopefully it'll be how my 'periods' were when I had the last implant and only go on for a few days!

My word what a good weight! He's doing so well :) it's so cute once they start getting more dimples and chubby legs!

I'm sick of lochia too! I'm wearing panty liners only now and it's usually yellow, but I hate it and I still think it smells. And I change them all the time now too. I can't wait for my 6 week dr appt. I really want to Dtd too but I'm feel self conscious about the lochia/smell. And I'm weirdly swollen right above my stitches. The doctor said its water retention, but it still hasn't gone down.
I haven't read the got books. My DH and I thought about it, but I think I'd rather be surprised for the next season. My FIL is reading them right now and waiting to watch the show til after he's done. Are they better than the show?
Lol. Dylan was 9 lbs 9 oz at her appointment on Thursday. I think I've got a chunky girl.

If it has a funny smell sass I'd get it checked over to be sure there's no infection. As for the swelling maybe its scar tissue or skin tags? I have a little skin tag now lol. I know things wont go back exactly but I'm hoping it goes down some because I'm getting air trapped which sometimes hurts and also embarrassing!!

My bleeding has got heavier. Defo don't think it's lochia as its just blood like a normal period. So I think it's the implant causing it. Fingers crossed it won't last too long. My 'periods' last time were only 4 days long.

The books are pretty close to the series. There's little things here and there that are different like Robb Starks wife is called Jayne and doesn't fall pregnant and doesn't go to the Red Wedding etc.

It was nice to catch up a little. I haven't been here in a while. My baby Rachel is doing great. She was born at 5 lbs, 15 oz and is now well passed 8 pounds. I don't know exactly how much, but I subtracted my weight without her from my weight with her and got 8.5. She's strictly breast fed, so I think that's going well for the most part. I've had some let-down issues, but I found a solution that seems to have worked all right.

My 6 week appt. is on Friday the 14th (2 days before she's 6 weeks actually). I had one at 2 weeks too and I was told I could work out but nothing strenuous. I'm definitely much faster at swimming now than I was at 9 months pregnant, but I'm not gonna start pushing myself until I get the okay. I'm still not back to my pre-pregnancy weight, but I was told it should take about 3 months. We'll see I guess.

You and Rachel both sound great math :)

Wow you're swimming already! I've heard it's ok to start it at this point tho, I think as long as you aren't doing backflip etc then its fine! I'd like to go swimming but haven't got anyone to look after LO during the week and I've got this new bleeding to put up with. I'm not a good swimmer by any means but I do enjoy it.

Once I get to 6 months I'd like to start playing squash too.

Does your LO get fussy at the breast in the evening? Alice does sometimes and even cries as if she doesn't want it but also really does. She doesn't cry for long but its frustrating when I can't figure out what it is!

Yes, absolutely. She has a fit most nights before going to bed. Usually we are finally able to get her to sleep by 11 or midnight, but it's frustrating, especially when I'm tired. She's a really good kid, though, so it's all right. I just wish I knew what was bugging her. We have an Ergo baby carrier and it's been great. It usually calms her down.

I've heard it could be gas, quick or slow let down, overstimulation, over tiredness or allergy to a food we've eaten, but it hard to know which one it is. She doesn't do it every night but her poor little face when she takes the nipple. It's like I've given her sour lemons to suck on!

I've heard it could be gas, quick or slow let down, overstimulation, over tiredness or allergy to a food we've eaten, but it hard to know which one it is. She doesn't do it every night but her poor little face when she takes the nipple. It's like I've given her sour lemons to suck on!
omg my little PJ does this! Sometimes he beds to burp, sometimes it seems like my milk isn't coming out as fast as he wants it to, and sometimes i can't figure out why he's doing it :/ it's kinda frustrating

It's awful! I feel bad because I don't know what the solution is! She does draw her knees up which makes me think its a pain in her tummy; she's a naughty one for swallowing air during feeds and she doesn't always burp after a feed no matter how I try.

How goes things Powell?? Your little man doing well? :)

I feel like I'm getting better at this parenting thing all the time. I'm picking up tricks that calm her down. One thing I found that calms her down is face time with my mom. I guess dealing with me and my sister at the same time gave her some experience.

It could be that our supply decreases throughout the day so by night time they're not getting as much milk as they want all at once. I think I read that somewhere.

She wasn't so bad last night but she still keeps playing about with the nipple like she doesn't know what to do with it :/

I got a bit stressed out last night cause she wouldn't settle. Combo of tiredness and having her all the time. Especially since we've always gotten her asleep before we get to bed and last night she was wide awake! Anyway I've started swaddling her again and she sleeps much better! The other night she woke for a feed at half 5 and then slept till half 9! Last night she slept from about 11 till 3 then 3 till 6 :) she's still asleep at the moment (8:40) will have to wake her soon as heard an explosion in her nappy LOL.

Nurture group day. Gonna see how much she weighs!

We find swaddling Noah helps him sleep better and longer too :thumbup:

Have a lovely day today we're off to twinkle time :) Noah loves the lights x

Ooh sounds really good! I think it's once they are 6 weeks when they can go to more groups?

Also I think I forgot to mention that Alice is in her cot now and not her basket, so I gues she's a superstar for taking to it so quickly!

I'm not sure ... I take Noah to twinkle time and I'm hoping to take him to the next baby massage session. I take him to clinic tomorrow but it also has lots of toys for the little ones to play so I'm just going for the playing as I'm not getting him weighed tomorrow.

Wow!! WTG Alice! That's brilliant, we're going to put Noah in his cot soon but we need to wait till we have a baby monitor before we do x

Well I got a leaflet from nurture group with activities from 6th June but things like baby massage are courses and they started last week so I've missed out :( there's a couple of things I could go to tho but I'd have to book in advance. I'd like to check out any baby swim times as I'd love to take her swimming!

Alice is 9lbs 4oz. Little chunk! Also, she's smiled a couple of times at me today so its made my day, made me forget I'm tired etc lol.

Speaking of tired I'm feeling so drained because of this bleeding. It isn't particularly heavy but since I've had red bleeding since the moment Alice was born its wearing me down :( I'm giving it until Monday when it'll have been a week and 3 days since the bleeding started and if its not letting up ill make an appointment at the doctors. I hope it doesn't result in me getting this bloody implant out!

hello ladies, just had a little catch up. hope everyones well!!

weve had a few problems with Ava. she was very unsettled after feeds and with gas, and then abput 12 days ago she started with diarrhea. yesterday it had got to 6 loose poos in 12 hours so i took her to hospital. she has also dropped a centile down to the 9th. they sent us up to the childrens ward, and then she started having blood in her poo. theyve diagnosed her with cows mill protein allergy, and put her on nutramigen. it seems to have sorted the diarrhea already, but we shall see. really hope this is the milk for her my poor little lady xx

Oh nearly your poor little Ava! It's a lot for you and her to go through so soon in her life :( good to know things are picking up. So do they think all dairy or just cows milk?

Alice has had more gas problems and even straining and crying at night. She's not constipated, I think when her bowels are doing what they do its giving her a funny sensation. All new to her still. She's been pumping so much and very loudly!

AFM; my bleeding finally stopped! Yay! And last night OH and I DTD for the first time. Went pretty well :) was so pleased! Bit sore after but I consider it a win.

We are also celebrating his first dads day! Bought him a family guy Father's Day tshirt and bought Alice an 'I love my daddy' tshirt :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->