Due in Sept 2013 looking for bump buddies

congratulations to all the women who have given birth, what a rollercoaster of a ride that was! i gave birth to baby liam tuesday the 3rd of september at 19:08 after being induced with gestational diabetes at 39 weeks on the monday evening at midnight, even though it was long, i couldnt have wished for a better birth, really enjoyed every minute of it, not painful at all, well lets say it was bearable pain, i had the epidural at 3 and a half cm to break my waters so that labour would go quicker, but i asked for the epidural to be low so that i could feel my contractions and legs. he was out in 5 pushes . hope all went well for everyone and hope all goes well for the ladies that are still waiting, be back in a few years or months maybe for round 2 ;) xxxx

i hope you girls can see the photo of baby liam

Congratulations, another little beauty xx

congratulations to all the women who have given birth, what a rollercoaster of a ride that was! i gave birth to baby liam tuesday the 3rd of september at 19:08 after being induced with gestational diabetes at 39 weeks on the monday evening at midnight, even though it was long, i couldnt have wished for a better birth, really enjoyed every minute of it, not painful at all, well lets say it was bearable pain, i had the epidural at 3 and a half cm to break my waters so that labour would go quicker, but i asked for the epidural to be low so that i could feel my contractions and legs. he was out in 5 pushes . hope all went well for everyone and hope all goes well for the ladies that are still waiting, be back in a few years or months maybe for round 2 ;) xxxx

i hope you girls can see the photo of baby liam

Cutie pie!

Congrats mimzy, hanah, and adopim!!

My baby held out for the wedding yesterday :) and according to my midwife appointment this morning she seems comfy in there. I did however go for a long walk today and have felt tight and crampy ever since. I might have just pushed myself a little too hard on the walk. I have an ultrasound and non stress test scheduled for next week, but really hoping I don't need them!

I hope you are all enjoying your little bundles of joy so far!!

My baby held out for the wedding yesterday :) and according to my midwife appointment this morning she seems comfy in there. I did however go for a long walk today and have felt tight and crampy ever since. I might have just pushed myself a little too hard on the walk. I have an ultrasound and non stress test scheduled for next week, but really hoping I don't need them!

Hopefully it's any day now !

Hopefully soon! Have you been trying anything else to get labor going? Try sitting on a birthing ball while you watch TV, bouncing or circling your hips.

Its officially my due date! No signs of labor yet, although its only 4am. Going to do lots of walking ttodayand prob bounce on my ball as well. Considering I was at risk for preterm labor, the thought of being overdue seems to be a strange reality now!

Looking through our thread and realized we had at least 5 or 6 angel babies :-(
I don't know what possessed me to look, but my heart is broken for those who lost their loved ones. I am hoping that all of the others from this thread that we havent heard from in a long while all went on to have happy and healthy pregnancies.

Any news Litebright???? Is your lo going to be an October baby instead? :)

Def an October baby! Still very much pregnant lol but I had my bloody show this.morning so hopefully things will get started :)

Def an October baby! Still very much pregnant lol but I had my bloody show this.morning so hopefully things will get started :)

Any time now. Are you going in for a natural birth? I remember you had a similar uterus issue as me.

Any time now. Are you going in for a natural birth? I remember you had a similar uterus issue as me.

Hopefully going in for a natural birth - that's the plan at least! I only have two more days before they discuss induction. Hoping with my bloody show thattthings will get started.

Fortunately my uterus abnormality cause no problems what so ever in my pregnancy! I do plan on having an ultrasound after delivery and I'm all healed and back to normal to see if my uterus is something that can be fixed or just needs to be monitored again next pregnancy.

Congrats to everyone on your beautiful babies!

We found out on 9/9 that our baby was frank breech (although we knew at 32 weeks that he was transverse so I was hoping he would turn the other way lol) and was going to have to be delivered by c-section. We scheduled it for 39 weeks (9/20). On 9/12, baby boy wasn't moving around as much as usual and I was having a lot of BH contractions. Tried drinking cold water / sugary drink / eating and laying on my left side to count kicks, still wasn't acting how he normally does. So called the doc and they said go in and have the hospital monitor me for a few hours. :shrug: I told my boss I would be back that afternoon...

We got to the hospital at 11am. They checked me and said I was 3cm dilated and baby had to be born immediately bc of his position. So c-section was scheduled for 1:30pm and he was born at 1:53! It was so fast, we didn't even have time to process it!!

We hadn't even packed our bags or completed everything on "the list" but it turns out that none of that mattered! Our friends went and packed stuff up for us, 90% of which we didn't even use lol. :thumbup:

Julian Thomas was born 20 inches, 7 lbs, 0.5 oz at 37 weeks + 6 days.

We are absolutely in love with him!!! He is just so amazing! :happydance:

Congrats to everyone on their little bundles :baby:

Congrats to everyone on your beautiful babies!

We found out on 9/9 that our baby was frank breech (although we knew at 32 weeks that he was transverse so I was hoping he would turn the other way lol) and was going to have to be delivered by c-section. We scheduled it for 39 weeks (9/20). On 9/12, baby boy wasn't moving around as much as usual and I was having a lot of BH contractions. Tried drinking cold water / sugary drink / eating and laying on my left side to count kicks, still wasn't acting how he normally does. So called the doc and they said go in and have the hospital monitor me for a few hours. :shrug: I told my boss I would be back that afternoon...

We got to the hospital at 11am. They checked me and said I was 3cm dilated and baby had to be born immediately bc of his position. So c-section was scheduled for 1:30pm and he was born at 1:53! It was so fast, we didn't even have time to process it!!

We hadn't even packed our bags or completed everything on "the list" but it turns out that none of that mattered! Our friends went and packed stuff up for us, 90% of which we didn't even use lol. :thumbup:

Julian Thomas was born 20 inches, 7 lbs, 0.5 oz at 37 weeks + 6 days.

We are absolutely in love with him!!! He is just so amazing! :happydance:

Congrats to everyone on their little bundles :baby:

Congrats!! Can't wait to see pictures! Wishing you a speedy recovery. :)

I had my beautiful daughter Ari Michelle on October 4th at 11:10 am after 45 min of pushing but 41 hours of labor! I labored at home until friday morning at 7. By the time I got to the hospital I was 5 cm and an hour later I was 9cm.I wanted to have an all natural birth and I was successful in that. It was verydifficult and at the end I wanted to give up. I was beyond exhausted having not slept at all in two days. The nurses and midwives kept telling me what a great delivery i had but my oh my was that pain excruciating! I'm so in love with my little girl. the pain sleepless nights, and sore nipples are all worth it!

I had my beautiful daughter Ari Michelle on October 4th at 11:10 am after 45 min of pushing but 41 hours of labor! I labored at home until friday morning at 7. By the time I got to the hospital I was 5 cm and an hour later I was 9cm.I wanted to have an all natural birth and I was successful in that. It was verydifficult and at the end I wanted to give up. I was beyond exhausted having not slept at all in two days. The nurses and midwives kept telling me what a great delivery i had but my oh my was that pain excruciating! I'm so in love with my little girl. the pain sleepless nights, and sore nipples are all worth it!

Yay finally! :) congrats. Glad you are both healthy and doing well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->