Due in Sept 2013 looking for bump buddies

Mimzy3

Reaction score
Hi laides!!

I'm due with my first :baby: in Sept. I'm still very early in my preg. I only found out a couple of days ago. Have my first doc apt next week. Looking to share symptoms and this great experience with other ladies in the same stage as me! :flower:

Hi,

I'm due in Sept too! Found out yesterday and had my docs appointment today!! This is my first too !!

Very nervous!!

Hi,

I'm due in Sept too! Found out yesterday and had my docs appointment today!! This is my first too !!

Very nervous!!

How exciting!! You're so lucky you doctor saw you so soon! How was your first appointment? I'm nervous too often get this anxious feeling? How long were you TTC?

hey ladies! congratulations on your BFP :) there's another thread for September ladies .. you are more than welcome to join us & share your journeys with us :) i don't have the link but its titled 'EDD sept 20th' x

Hey girl im due sep 07 baby #2 have my second scan tomorrow, im very excited.

I am due around Sept. 7 (by my own calculations) but my scan is in exactly one week to find out! Can't wait :)

hey ladies I am due Sept 9th by my calculations. I have seen the doctor and had confirmation. I had a voice mail message from the midwife to call tomorrow to get booked in...exciting. I doubt I will have a scan for at least another 5-6 weeks : (

This will be my 7th pregnancy and 3rd baby. I already have 2 boys 5 years old and 14 months. I am so excited.

I am part of the September groups and I do enjoy it on there, but it is easy to get lost as so many people.

Congratulations, to all you wonderful preggo ladies

Hi,

Very nervous!!

How exciting!! You're so lucky you doctor saw you so soon! How was your first appointment? I'm nervous too often get this anxious feeling? How long were you TTC?

It was brief!! they basically asked when my last period was, told me my due date and then gave me a number for the midwife to make an appointment! Should get my appointment letter next week! Yeah I get really anxious but I'm trying to relax and enjoy it! We wasn't TTC, we were supposed to wait until July to TTC!! Total accident especially as I have endometriosis and thought it would take a little while, but soooo pleased!! How long was you TTC?

Hello ladies! My due date is 17th Sept. I ave booked to see a private ob next week as my midwife appointment isn't until the 12/02 and I'm of impatient. So next week I'll be just over 6 weeks - I heard that it could be an internal type of scan, is that the case?

Hi! I'm due September 14 but it might change after my next scan on January 28. However, I am about 5 1/2 weeks roughly and found out on NYE!

I'm having my second! I found out like 4 days ago, took another test today and got a third BFP... Doctor visit in a couple of days!

Hi,

Very nervous!!

It was brief!! they basically asked when my last period was, told me my due date and then gave me a number for the midwife to make an appointment! Should get my appointment letter next week! Yeah I get really anxious but I'm trying to relax and enjoy it! We wasn't TTC, we were supposed to wait until July to TTC!! Total accident especially as I have endometriosis and thought it would take a little while, but soooo pleased!! How long was you TTC?

Well that great news! We were TTC for 9 months!

Hi! I'm due September 14 but it might change after my next scan on January 28. However, I am about 5 1/2 weeks roughly and found out on NYE!

What a great way to start the New Year! :happydance:

Hello ladies! My due date is 17th Sept. I ave booked to see a private ob next week as my midwife appointment isn't until the 12/02 and I'm of impatient. So next week I'll be just over 6 weeks - I heard that it could be an internal type of scan, is that the case?

I'm not sure about the type of scan but I would love to know if any of you ladies have the answer to that?!:shrug:

NEWMOMMY21 I can't wait for my first scan either I still have till the 29th!

How is everyone feeling? I fell asleep at 7:30pm last night don't even remember the last time I went to bed that early! My hunger has kicked in already too. And this anxious feeling just won't go away! But its all worth it! :happydance:

I'm not sure about the type of scan but I would love to know if any of you ladies have the answer to that?!:shrug:

NEWMOMMY21 I can't wait for my first scan either I still have till the 29th!

Mine is next wednesday (the 23) and I am so waiting impatiently!! I just want to make sure there actually is a baby in there cause most days it doesn't feel like it haha!

Oh man, I am always hungry and then today I had a bit of nausea.... I think it is only the beginning.... Uh oh!

Hello Ladies! Im joining bc im due in september as well! :thumbup:
Hope to see lots of ladies from the January testing thread here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->