Due in Sept 2013 looking for bump buddies

Hey everyone!
Hope you don't mind another joiner!
I'm due September 26, had a few braxton hicks lately, and a reeeeeeeeeeeeeally good pregnancy! Not sure what I am having though!!
My doctor is sweeping my membranes/stripping them next week! Have any of you been offered this or are going to?!
Yay for September babies!!!

My doctor is sweeping my membranes/stripping them next week! Have any of you been offered this or are going to?!

My midwife has said she will sweep my membranes if I am still pregnant at 41 weeks, but only then. Why is your doctor sweeping them at 38 weeks? I bet you are excited!

Hey everyone!
Hope you don't mind another joiner!
I'm due September 26, had a few braxton hicks lately, and a reeeeeeeeeeeeeally good pregnancy! Not sure what I am having though!!
Yay for September babies!!!

Fall is a great time for babies!

I agree, Fall is a great time for babies! It's my favorite season of the year :).

So ladies my cesarean is 4 days away! My dad had a family BBQ last night so we could all get together one last time for the summer before the baby is born. With everyone talking about it I started to get even more nervous than before! I can't wait to be a mom and hold my baby. It's just the procedure that is scaring the hell out of me! I know I'll be fine but I have such bad anxiety. :-/

How is everyone feeling? My hands are still going numb and tingling and my hips and sciatica are bothering me too. I know I'll miss being pregnant but kind of want my body back to my self again lol.

Mimzy where is your husband being sent to? Six weeks without him with a newborn is a bummer :-/

I really can't believe we are in the home stretch here. In some ways it feels like this has gone by so fast - yet when I think that we've been pregnant for the entirety of 2013 that seems like a long time lol.

I'm getting excited at the thought of labor and my little one being here. I really hope I don't have to go another 3 weeks. I'm not having a painful or difficult pregnancy, but I am just impatient to have my little girl.

And I agree - Fall is a great time to have a baby :)

I agree, Fall is a great time for babies! It's my favorite season of the year :).

So ladies my cesarean is 4 days away! My dad had a family BBQ last night so we could all get together one last time for the summer before the baby is born. With everyone talking about it I started to get even more nervous than before! I can't wait to be a mom and hold my baby. It's just the procedure that is scaring the hell out of me! I know I'll be fine but I have such bad anxiety. :-/

How is everyone feeling? My hands are still going numb and tingling and my hips and sciatica are bothering me too. I know I'll miss being pregnant but kind of want my body back to my self again lol.

Within 2 days of having my baby, the hand pain had gone! Not long now, Sasha!

Mimzy where is your husband being sent to? Six weeks without him with a newborn is a bummer :-/

I really can't believe we are in the home stretch here. In some ways it feels like this has gone by so fast - yet when I think that we've been pregnant for the entirety of 2013 that seems like a long time lol.

I'm getting excited at the thought of labor and my little one being here. I really hope I don't have to go another 3 weeks. I'm not having a painful or difficult pregnancy, but I am just impatient to have my little girl.

And I agree - Fall is a great time to have a baby :)

He is going to Arkansas for some training. Lest he's not over seas but still won't be able to see him for 6 weeks :(

I'm agree sometimes I feel like its gone by fast then I think I've been preg since Jan pretty much all winter and summer lol and Sasha I want my body back to normal too, even though that will still take time after baby is born. I feel your pain! My hands, feet swollen, tired, bad ligament pain especially in my right hip, these contractions waking me up at night!!! Oh and I've been getting a ton of Braxton hicks during the day. I've always had them since before 20 weeks but now they are more frequent and stronger.

I'm very excited/anxious for labor I just want my little guy to come already! I'm not going to do any form of medical induction unless absolutely necessary but I'm thinking of trying some natural forms soon here if he doesn't come. Just cause I feel an urgency to have him before my husband leaves!

Had my cousin do some maternity photos for my husband and I. It was a lot of fun :) Here are just a few

Attachments

• IMG_0529 2 picasa compressed.jpg
    IMG_0529 2 picasa compressed.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0112 compressed.jpg
    IMG_0112 compressed.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0493 compressed.jpg
    IMG_0493 compressed.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 10
Very nice pics!!! We had some maternity photos done too when I was 32 weeks!

Have any of you other ladies been having the feeling like your period is about to start? I get that feeling mostly in the mornings the past few days. Menstrual like cramping and dull backache?

Within 2 days of having my baby, the hand pain had gone! Not long now, Sasha!

3 days! I'm getting so anxious! :)

where have all you ladies gone? Any of you having babies, maybe reason why you've disappeared? LOL

Had midwife apt today and asked her to check me. Even though I know its no indication on how soon I'll go into labor. I was just curious to whether these contractions I've been having are doing anything or not. And well I'm 1cm dilated and 50% effaced. She said could go into labor tonight, could be weeks. So who knows! Hopefully sooner than later! [-o<

Tonight me and hubby are making Eggplant Parmesan there is this 'theory' that it can induce labor. I know it prob won't work so I don't have my hopes up but its something fun for me and DH to try. I'll post the link incase any of you ladies are interested. We are willing to try anything to get this baby coming, now that he is leaving Oct 7th. My midwife also suggested Evening Primrose inserted vaginally at night time. So I might start using that, I took EPO while TTC.

https://abcnews.go.com/GMA/recipe?id=6877112

Sasha how are you feeling?! Its right around the corner!!!:happydance: All ready for baby?

where have all you ladies gone? Any of you having babies, maybe reason why you've disappeared? LOL

Had midwife apt today and asked her to check me. Even though I know its no indication on how soon I'll go into labor. I was just curious to whether these contractions I've been having are doing anything or not. And well I'm 1cm dilated and 50% effaced. She said could go into labor tonight, could be weeks. So who knows! Hopefully sooner than later! [-o<

Tonight me and hubby are making Eggplant Parmesan there is this 'theory' that it can induce labor. I know it prob won't work so I don't have my hopes up but its something fun for me and DH to try. I'll post the link incase any of you ladies are interested. We are willing to try anything to get this baby coming, now that he is leaving Oct 7th. My midwife also suggested Evening Primrose inserted vaginally at night time. So I might start using that, I took EPO while TTC.

Sasha how are you feeling?! Its right around the corner!!!:happydance: All ready for baby?

I am still here! 4 days till my due date. I am trying to be patient but having a hard time doing that. I keep thinking today will be the day and nothing happens. I guess I will just keep walking. I do have a doctors appointment tomorrow. We shal see how that goes!!!

My coworker ate eggplant when she wanted to go into labor and she did that night! Good luck!

I'm all ready for baby. Just waiting for him now :) all of this doesn't feel real. I went to the dr today and he felt my abdomen and said he's predicting 8.8lbs right now. Those newborn clothes aren't going to work out if he's right lol!

Having my baby tomorrow! It just doesn't feel real. I'm so excited! :)

Cricks good luck at your doc apt today! Let us know how it went.:thumbup:
I've been walking too but its sooo hot out here. Been in the 90s so haven't been walking for more than like 20 mins. I know what you mean when you say you keep thinking maybe today will be the day! I'm feeling that way too, even though my due date is still some weeks away, I'm just very anxious!

Sasha tomorrow you get to meet your little man!!! How exciting!!! :happydance: Wishing you the best of luck! No worries everything will go perfectly :hugs:

Have any of you ladies lost your mucus plug? Yesterday after my exam I had some spotting which I was told might happen. Today though when I had a BM I noticed a small glob of stringy yellowish/white discharge in the toilet. I wonder if that was some of my mucus plug? :shrug:

Elephant how are you!?

I've been walking too but its sooo hot out here. Been in the 90s so haven't been walking for more than like 20 mins. I know what you mean when you say you keep thinking maybe today will be the day! I'm feeling that way too, even though my due date is still some weeks away, I'm just very anxious!

Sasha tomorrow you get to meet your little man!!! How exciting!!! :happydance: Wishing you the best of luck! No worries everything will go perfectly :hugs:

Have any of you ladies lost your mucus plug? Yesterday after my exam I had some spotting which I was told might happen. Today though when I had a BM I noticed a small glob of stringy yellowish/white discharge in the toilet. I wonder if that was some of my mucus plug? :shrug:

Elephant how are you!?

Sounds like it could have been some of your mucus plug. Maybe baby is coming soon! :)

Elephant how are you!?

Had my dr. appointment today and nothing exciting. I declined the cervical check again. They said next week since I will be over my due that they will check me no matter what and maybe talk about induction. I did get to hear the heartbeat. That is always nice. So now new news here. Still just sitting and waiting with no symptoms.

As for mucus plug I have not lost mine yet. With my 1st pregnancy I lost it about a week before my son was born. It I remember it looked like a big blob of stuff. Like snot almost. Mine came out all at once and not in peaces.

Good luck everybody!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->