Due January 2012? x

Hi Ladies;

Congratulations to all.

I'm 6 weeks, due 8th of January. Very excited, but nervous to make it through the first trimester, esp. since my husband has told the whole family and closest friends, I am glad he is excited too :). Been very gaseous, bloated and had some cramping which has subsided my tummy is protruding, sister in law says it isnt bloating, we will see soon since i just drank some prune juice.:blush:

:hi:, can I join you ladies? I've just got my BFP, I'm 5 weeks and still feel a bit in shock!

bamagirl - I'm glad I'm not the only one who's bloated and crampy - oh the joys of pregnancy!

Hi Ladies;

Congratulations to all.

I'm 6 weeks, due 8th of January. Very excited, but nervous to make it through the first trimester, esp. since my husband has told the whole family and closest friends, I am glad he is excited too :). Been very gaseous, bloated and had some cramping which has subsided my tummy is protruding, sister in law says it isnt bloating, we will see soon since i just drank some prune juice.:blush:

I am crazy bloated too! Jeans are really uncomfortable at the moment! xx

Hi ladies!!! I'm feeling pretty lonely so far on the pregnancy forums. I had a bunch of buddies on the TTC side of things. I'd love to join this thread and gain some bump buddies! :)

We had been trying since last August (so for about 9 months) and since my cycles are so long it made for about 8 cycles. I got my :bfp: on the first month that we stopped really trying! :haha: In fact I'm pretty sure I conceived on a night when we were both pretty drunk :drunk:! So I'm still a bit in shock too! According to the LMP method, my due date is Jan 12th, 2012. I'll find out for sure next Monday. That's when I have my first appt with the midwife.

I'm feeling very gassy :blush: and I was constipated for a few days but today I have the opposite problem :dohh: Breasts are finally a little tender. No nausea yet... so much so that I'm worried something's wrong!!

Mommy2BeSoon... Click on your username on the top right where it says "Welcome, Mommy2BeSoon". Then find the "Customize Profile" link. Once you click on that you'll see a link in the left column for "Edit Signature". Let me know if you need more help!

Congratulations everyone!! I am due January 7th with my first. I would love to be bump buddies!

h0peful, I laughed a little when I read that you were constipated but now have the 'opposite problem' as that's exactly what's happened to me today!

Hello ladies I am due 1-16-12 and I am having my 5th baby, 4 boys and hoping for a girl!!! Good luck to you all!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! :*)

hehehe randianne, I don't mean to take pleasure in your pain either but it's good to know I'm not the only one! This is my first :baby: too btw! Feels so crazy right?

Anyone feeling mood swings? I'm so not a cryer but I had myself a good cry last night on my husband's shoulder :cry:. It was not any one thing... just everything felt sad for some reason. I hope it was just hormones!!!

Congratulations everyone!! I am due January 7th with my first. I would love to be bump buddies!

h0peful, I laughed a little when I read that you were constipated but now have the 'opposite problem' as that's exactly what's happened to me today!

h0peful - I know what you mean it feels strange to move into the pregnancy forums! It's nice to make some bump buddies though.

I almost wish I did have the 'opposite problem' at the minute I'm so bloated it's not funny!

How is everyone else doing?

Hi, I would love to join you ladies too..............
I'm Vickie and according to last LMP am due 03 January 2012.
Me and OH had not used protection for 3+ years. We were not actively trying but last year came to the conclusion something was wrong. We decided to go doctors and have some tests done. So if anything was wrong we could get it sorted out so we didn't have to start whole long process after wedding.... (Which is booked for 31 March 2012) We eventually got referred to FS. Again more tests I was eventually diagnosed with PCOS. I was told within 18 weeks (saw consultant on 18 April) that I would be called in for Op to test tubes and ovarian drilling..... Then a cancellation came up and I got called in Tuesday 03 May to have the procedure.... Sitting there waiting to go down to surgery - the consultant came in and said Op could not go ahead as I was pregnant... I nearly fell off my chair... I still didn't believe them so stopped to buy another test on way home......
Sooo so happy as thought it would never happen - We had it all worked out we would need fertility treatment.... lol we had 3 week holiday to USA and a carribean cruise booked for Nov (which we will cancel after scan).... wedding all booked - Seems nature had other ideas and wanted our baby to be part of it...... :)
Congrats to all of you and wishing us all h+h 9 months xx

awww that's such a wonderful story VickyLP!!!!! So exciting!!! :wohoo: congratulations!!!

jfor3, aaah I know what you mean! I'm back to being bloated too.

and depressed coz my skin is breaking out with acne, my hair is suddenly filled with dandruff (something I've never had!), my weight is creeping up ALREADY, and I'm oh so tired and hormonal!!! :cry: anyone else feeling crummy or am I the only one?

Vickie - :wave:

h0peful - I feel absolutely exhausted and haveing loads of headaches. It all gets better after 12 weeks though, just counting down the days!

I hope it does jfor3!!! Try getting as much rest as possible. Is this your first??

Wow this group is getting bigger everyday! :thumbup::thumbup:

Maybe I should update my first post on the 1st page with everyone's name & due dates to help keep track? xx

I hope it does jfor3!!! Try getting as much rest as possible. Is this your first??

It's my third - I have two boys 7 & 4, I think they're largely to blame for the tiredness! How about you?

McMummy - good idea about the front page - this may turn into a full time job for you!

I'm having a weird symptom that I didn't have in my other preganancies though - I'm really cold all the time. I just don't seem to be able to get warm. Has anyone else had this with this or any other pregnancy? It's so annoying!

It's my third - I have two boys 7 & 4, I think they're largely to blame for the tiredness! How about you?

McMummy - good idea about the front page - this may turn into a full time job for you!

Lol you may be right, what's your due date hun? x

I've not had date confirmed yet, but I'm almost certain it will be 18th Jan. x

hey jfor3, wow! pregnant with 2 boys 7 and 4? how do you manage to get through the day??? :) This is my first so everything is so new to me. I'm still feeling a lot of sad emotions.. wish the hormones would take it easy already! I've felt a bit cold in general but not all the time. It could have to do with tiredness.

Great idea McMummy! My due date is Jan 12, 2012 according to the LMP method. I'll find out for sure on Monday at my first appointment!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->