Due January 2012? x

awww yeah! I don't think it has fully sunk in for any of us yet!!! expect maybe those of us puking up a storm. ;)

Thank you hopeful :hugs:
I am glad I am not the only one that it doesn't feel real for. I only have sore boobs, tiredness and constipation too. The first doctors appointment I could get was on Thursday so haven't even started the ball rolling with the midwife! I think I will be happy when I can hear its heartbeat, I think then it will sink in for me x

I feel the exact same way - it all becomes more real when you hear that heartbeat. I've yet to make a midwife appointment, I think once I do it may seem more real. I don't have any sickness yet either which always helps to remind you you're definitely pregnant!

It is wierd, I never thought I would be wanting to have morning sickness!! :haha:

Although I don't feel 100% I have never got a definite sickness feeling. I suppose eating every few hours has been helping that :rofl:

most websites and books say you wont start feeling sick until around week 6+ so i'm sure it will get there. i feel the same way right now, like i wanna "feel" pregnant, i wanna be pukey and achy and complaining all the time but right now im just not. ive always been a lazy/ tired all the time kinda person so aside from peeing more then three times a day i dont feel very different. im sure in the next week or so we will start feeling that way!

It is wierd, I never thought I would be wanting to have morning sickness!! :haha:

Although I don't feel 100% I have never got a definite sickness feeling. I suppose eating every few hours has been helping that :rofl:

You ladies can have my sickness!:haha::winkwink:

Its Horrible at the moment! :sick:

xx

Girls I'm soo excited for all of us....ROLL ON JAN 2012!!!!

You ladies can have my sickness!:haha::winkwink:

Its Horrible at the moment! :sick:

xx

Aw sorry to hear that. huge :hugs:

I am not sure if mine is coming yet. If I dont eat every few hours I feel funny. Not sure if it is hunger but I have never left it long enough to find out :haha:

Keep on thinking ita all a dream at the minute!

I'm 8 weeks today and still no sign of sickness or anything else! :wacko:

Has anyone else got a scan booked anytime soon? I'm having mine on Thursday.... had a bit of a scare last nite when I had a tiny tiny bit of spotting on tissue when I wiped (sorry if TMI) ...but haven't had anything since so hopefully was a one off. xx

They say a little bit of spotting is normal throughout the pregnancy but I know it's scary McMummy :hugs: I stare at the toilet paper every time I wipe! :haha: Seriously though, it could possibly be a sign that you're exerting or working too hard. I'd say take it easy for a little while. Put those feet up and relax. :)

I've got my first sonogram scheduled for 8+4 wks on June 6th! Right now all my thoughts are on that one day!

Pinky12 I'm with you!!!! I wanna feel morning sickness so bad!!! :sick: My boobs don't even feel too sore anymore so I'm freaking out a bit. I know it's normal to have no symptoms but like mommy2b2012 said, I just wanna "feel" pregnant.

I'll take some of that sickness Jaz02! :haha: Hope you feel better soon babe! :hugs:

Hey everyone I'm due January 19th! If you wanna be buddies send me a message =)

McMummy - I guess I won't have my first scan until 12 weeks, it feels like such a long time away!

I haven't even had my first midwife appointment yet - when do they first do hearing heartbeat type stuff in appointments, I can't remember?

Jaz02 - so sorry about the sickness I know it sucks. Strangely, it is a good sign that everything is going well though - if that's any consolation!

Hi ladies,

jfor3- I haven't had mine yet but I am going to the doctors on Thursday to register is so hopefully things will pick up from then.From what I gather you should have your 1st midwife appointment and do the heatbeat ect around 6 weeks. I am expecting mine to be later as I am 6 weeks on Friday so will of only just registered with the doctors. Hope you are doing ok :hugs:

:wave: Hevalouaddict, we are due around the same time :happydance:

hopeful, I know what you mean, I did another test last night to make sure it was real :haha: hopefully seeing the doctor tomorrow will help it feel real :hugs: you can have my sore boobs, struggling to sleep with mine they kill :rofl:

Lully, I am excited too! Can't stop talking about my little pippin!! Struggling to concentrate on my job :haha:

Hope everyone else is ok :hugs:

I've just spoken to my doctors and the first midwives appointment they could offer me was 16th June - I'll be 9 weeks by then! At this rate I'll be in Maternity trousers before I've even seen a midwife! Grrrrrr.

Hey,

In my neck of the woods you don't see the midwife til you're at least 8 weeks, usually between 8 & 10 weeks... some midwives will attempt to find the heartbeat on your 1st appt but alot won't as often it can't be heard until alot later as the baby is still really low down behind the pubic bone..... they don't want to panic/stress people out by not being able to find the heartbeat.

I've booked & paid for a private scan as I just couldn't wait to 12 weeks... it's taken us over 4 yrs to fall preg inc 18 months of fertility treatment so really don't dare to believe it til I see it with my own eyes! xx

Cheers girls... :) I am soo ready for the next 8 months! Bring it on!!!! :)

McMummy - 4 years is a long time you're allowed to be anxious!

It only took us 20 cycles which felt like long enough! Ours was secondary infertility so I should be all calm and collected but heyho! I wanted to wait until I'd seen the widwife before I told my sons, but to honest I'm not sure I'll make it that long.

:rofl: that's funny jfor3!!! but yes, also very frustrating I'm sure. I had an appointment already but they didn't even do a pg test so really my next appt is the REAL one and that's at 8w+4days. So I am with you with feeling super impatient!!!

I've just spoken to my doctors and the first midwives appointment they could offer me was 16th June - I'll be 9 weeks by then! At this rate I'll be in Maternity trousers before I've even seen a midwife! Grrrrrr.

Pinky12, maybe try sleeping with a sleeping bra.. that might help? :) Otherwise, I'll take your sore boobs no problem! lol. Right now there's nothing in my body (except for the general lack of energy) that feels pregnant! :wacko:

When's your private scan McMummy?? Let us know how it goes! :thumbup:

Is this going to be your first scan? So exciting!! :yipee: Hope it's extra magical!!! :hugs:

Yep first scan and 1st real proof that I'm pregnant other than :bfp: .... Me & DH are both far too scared/worried/nervous to be excited :wacko:

Forums like this one had been great for me support wise and also learning so much whilst TTC but they have also filled my head with horror stories and heartbreaking experiences other people have had when they've toodled along to their 1st scan all excited only to find there's no heartbeat etc. :wacko: Sorry I know I sound so negative, we've wanted this for such a long time I'm just scared to get excited and roll up there tomorrow night all smiles only to have it blow up in my face. :blush::blush:

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"