Due June 20,2011! Looking for Bump buddy :)

Hey ladies-- I'm due June 23rd! I've been poking around trying to find some mid/late june bump buddies.... but it seems everyone is early june or early july... nothing in between!
I absolutely can't wait to find out the gender of the baby! I have my 16wk checkup this friday. hopefully they will set me up an appointment to get a gender scan :) :) :)
how are you ladies today?

Hey ladies-- I'm due June 23rd! I've been poking around trying to find some mid/late june bump buddies.... but it seems everyone is early june or early july... nothing in between!
I absolutely can't wait to find out the gender of the baby! I have my 16wk checkup this friday. hopefully they will set me up an appointment to get a gender scan :) :) :)
how are you ladies today?

Hi!

I had my 16 week on the 1st and we got to hear baby's heartbeat for first time, partners face was a picture, he sat there trying to not get teary... bless him! Then annouced it sound like an tiger was in there because of the wand going across the skin... Men! :)

How are you today?

yeah its going to be hard if the baby really comes out on the due date because he/she will be sharing it with their grandma and aunt! lol. i have a veryyyy strong feeling im having a girl, but just incase we picked a boy name also. for a girl we picked Madison and for a boy we picked Aston :) anyone else pick any names? congrats and best of luck everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->