Due June 28th? :D

fl00b

Finley's Mummy & WTT :)
Reaction score
hi ladies, my name's georgie + i'm currently 9 weeks and 4 days preggo :) looking for a bump buddy preferably a teenager aswell but wouldn't mind an older bump buddy :) xxxxx

Hi Georgie! I'm due the same day as you from my dates (early scan pushed me 1 day back so I'm ignoring it so I get to 12w quicker!). I'm 23, 1st pregnancy.

hi Girls!! I'm 28, first pregnancy too and due 28th of June as well :) mind if I join?
How are you both feeling?

I went from looking forward to 10w when ms is supposed to start getting better to panicking yesterday because I didn't feel as sick as usual. Now today I have been struggling to hide my wretching at work for the past hour and think it would be nice to go back to yesterday!

I am so with you there!!! Panicked completely yesterday morning, i did not feel pregnant at all, no sort of lingering head ache, no need to pee every 2 second, i completely freaked out! but then it hits me twice as bad in the day and evening!
i think it will be like this from now on.... glimmer of hope (worry) and then another wave of sickness!
Finally gave in and ordered a doppler yesterday after my little scare...
When are you girls getting your scan? x

I had a viability scan at 8w2d due to bleeding, my next one is on 15 Dec at exactly 12w.

Which doppler are you getting? Don't know which is best to get this early as most of them say they don't work until around 20w, I guess to stop you from trying to get your money back if you can't find a hb yet!

I got the angel sound one, about £28 on amazon with gel, got it last night and it took a while but i did found the heartbeat and as i got better at it I even found it for OH to listen to it later on in the evening :)
At first I kept picking up on my own femoral arteries lol... so it is definitely possible to pick it up earlier than they said. I am quite slim so i don't know if that helps.
Getting my scan on the 13th, can't wait!!

Wow, I'm impressed you found it that early 1st time, I need to order one now!

hey girls im 22..due 21st june so happy its gonna be a summer baby:happydance:

Hello! :wave:
I am team yellow too!!! are you definitely not finding the sex out?

Hello! :wave:
I am team yellow too!!! are you definitely not finding the sex out?

yep!! definitely not finding out...i REALLY hope i don't cave in when im actually in the room and baby is staring at me:haha: BUT as of now i do not wanna know.

Do you think you willl cave???

x

OH is talking about it a lot, he agreed with me at first about not finding out but i think the curiosity is killing him! It's a bit of a family tradition in both our families not to find out so i hope we stay strong! :)

Lol, there's no way we can wait as we're so bad at making decisions, I think we'll struggle to pick a name even once we've narrowed it to one gender. Our kitten was called 'little one' for over a month!

15 weeks. 18 with first baby. Was due June 25th. Got a scan and now it is June 9th. Look in my signature for a link to my BB thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->