Due late november? Anyone else

Yeah its completely understandable!!
Dans mum had him at 18 though so he is more used to it and his mum is very supportive of me.
We all have our worried though its only to be expected :)

im sure your going to be fine through this pregnancy, your sisters there to help you, but from what shes told us you should really talk to your other sister before you tell anybody else, so she has time to sort herself out, whens your first scan hun ? x

I know i need to and emily keeps telling me this but chloe is really sensitive and i think i should go to my scan first and then ring her x
Its tomorrow at 3:30 emily is going with me and hopefully Dan will too x

yeah go to your scan, get some nice little pictures because the first scan you always want to treasure then give her a ring, im sure she will understand, it wasnt planned was it ? x

Nope it was my first time and i swear we used a condom but it must have split although it wasnt apparent at the time.
I must be 21 weeks and 4 days because its the only time ive had intercourse.
And i havent had my period for a long time although they have always been irregular.

ahh, well its been nice talking to you, im going to go to bed got to get up and have my bloods etc done tomorrow early in the morning, let me know how tomorrow goes, goodnight hun x

Good morning ladies!! And hi Rosie... hopet things go well at your scan today, would be lovely to see picture of your little one!! I'm quite young, i was 17 when i found out i was expecting, but i'm 18 now. Always here if you need someone to talk to :flow:

How are you ladies today? I actually had a half decent night sleep last night (apart from Ben nearly rolling on top of me at one point in the night, so i punished him by taking the covers off him ALL night, he was freezing when we woke up :haha: :haha:

Woooo 29 weeks today!! Means little man is full term in just 8 weeks :D and he'll be here nearly definately in 11 weeks today :D , sorry i just get excited every thursday when i go up a week :D

Got a day of hoovering and housework and lots of clothes washes to do, FUN. And then popping out to get my phone fixed/or get a new one (Catherine: i've decided if they can't fix it, i'm gonna do what you said and go on contract!)

Hope you all have a lovely day girlies :hugs:

hey looo :) im good thanks youu ? ahh i have a day of bordem and cross stitching! lol then waiting for the OH to get here :) going to cook him some dinner and that :D x

Yeah i'm alright thanks! Aww wish i could do that, i'd love to be able to make something for little man, but i'm useless at things like that. Aw what a nice girlfriend you are :D What you making?

not sure my dads been dropping hints that he wantd lasangeya lool or however you spell it x

ahh lois i love your siggy, i need to make a new one, my old one is abit pants now. x

hmh i just done a boring one haha, i cba to do anything dramtic

i didn't know what else to dooo lol, it's like the only thing thats really cute and not girly x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->