Due late november? Anyone else

lol....i was in hospital allllllllll day last fri cos i was bleeding a little bit - i have an ectropion on my cervix which is like an ulcer...but i was in there alllllll day cos they made me wait hours & hours & hours....the things we go through for a baby!!!

hospitals have a habit of making you wait hours, i remeber ages ago i had to wait with my friend a whole night just to get a broken rib checked out, i hope there not like that when it comes to labour! haha x

I know the feeling i constantly feel like a walking bloody disaster

i have my days some days im over the moon, the next day i feel crap, then everything else is crap and i look crap bla bla..

i have my days some days im over the moon, the next day i feel crap, then everything else is crap and i look crap bla bla..

Ditto!
They say some women love pregnancy some hate it. For the most part i love it and the pain is just part of the territiory :)

right...it says:
'nose bleeds are quite common in pregancy beacause of hormonal changes. they dont usually last long as u dont lose a lot of blood, there is nothing to worry about. you may also find ur nose gets more blocked up than usual.
How to stop nose bleeds:

sit with ur head forward

press the sides of ur nose together between ur thumb & forefinger, just below the bony part, for 10 mins and try not to swallow the blood

repeat for a further 10 mins if unsuccesful

if the bleeding continues, seek medical advice'

ah i know the feeling i often get the pains at night, i usually wake up feeling in a right state x

yea i have to say that i love pregnancy......i hav had it so easy...no morning sickness or anything whatsoeva....but now im really starting to feel it....i was doing some gardening earlier and only managed an hour lol.....

right...it says:
'nose bleeds are quite common in pregancy beacause of hormonal changes. they dont usually last long as u dont lose a lot of blood, there is nothing to worry about. you may also find ur nose gets more blocked up than usual.
How to stop nose bleeds:

sit with ur head forward

press the sides of ur nose together between ur thumb & forefinger, just below the bony part, for 10 mins and try not to swallow the blood

Oh god i want one of those books!

I havent had much sickness either only recently.
And i still havent lost my sex drive so i cant complain.
:blush:

right...it says:
How to stop nose bleeds:

sit with ur head forward

ahh i would pinch my nose together etc, but i previously had problems with my nose and i cant even hold my nose for long, thats most proberbly why im getting them ten times worse, a horrid child hood, teaches me for getting up to mischeif though! i got hit in the nose with a plank of wood, :(

I hit someone with a plank of wood before. But he deserved it and although i arent week i doubt i could smack a bloke succesfuly.

I hit someone with a plank of wood before. But he deserved it and although i arent week i doubt i could smack a bloke succesfuly.

hahahaha......y did he deserve it???

and ur very lucky.....i have completly lost my sex drive :( :cry:

ah mine was diffrent i lent it against something and it come back and hit me, i broke the bridge of my nose and cracked both bones under my eyes, was off for weeks that was the good thing, no primary school for a few weeks haha :p i use to be a right little terror, i hope my pickle dont turn out like me..

the book is an nhs one....i got given it by the midwife...u should have got one!!

He was bullying my sister and i wont stand for people giving me or my family grief. And tbh i cant get enough of sex, i was really bad in the first and second tri. like 3 times a day and now im back to normal.
Im rampant Lol
:rofl:

And really?
Maybe she forgot or something :S

i got a purple book in my pack, and my sex drive is normal, but i do agree i have it alot more now

Maybe i got one and lost it
I arent very organised, will have to get better with two babies comming

right ladies im off for a nap while bubba has settled down and stopped kicking i might have a chance for some peace!! nice to chat to you, i will contact you both when i am on tomorrow :D feel free to leave your numbers in a message if you would like a chat, goodnight mummys and babys x

lol...its quite big and like a4 size.....

im so jealous!!! i want my sex drive bk to normal!! :(
i get paranoid without it lol.....poor OH

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"