Due late november? Anyone else

I think all 4 of us should go on Msn Messenger tonight (make an account if you dont have one) because we could have a group instant message chat!! :D what you think?

I think that's a good idea!
And God GoodLuck with ur taters:flower:

Ive added you :p
Sorry i disapeard had to go to get something checked :)

hey girls! sorry i havn't been on, i have been busy, busy, busy :D done all the tidying and just made myself my first ever macaroni cheese :) so proud of my little old self :p, feeling in a great mood, finally got my new bed coming through!!, so that means no more arguing between me and my OH about us sleeping in a single, theres enough room for bump me and him :), hows all the mummies doing ? x

helllllooooo....im back from work...yippppeee!!! thank god.....i hate, hate, hate saturdays :(
what u ladies been up to?? xxx

helllllooooo....im back from work...yippppeee!!! thank god.....i hate, hate, hate saturdays :(
what u ladies been up to?? xxx

hey jenna, you feeling nice and warn out now?, ahh ive just been sitting around doing a few jobs around the house and stuff cooked my dad dinner :D then just made a rather tasty macaroni cheese, was impressed at my first attempt but i did abit too much sauce hehe, i have also spent my day looking at beds finally orderd a bigger one than a stupid single :) so more room for me and oh, what about you ? oh yeah ive taken a picture of my mini bump now its abit biggger, it's on my profile :D x

ooohhh il have a look...i keep meaning to put some recent ones up of me...
yea i feel tired now lol...i felt tired at 12:30...and i didnt start till 12!!! now im catching up on x factor & big brother...
i have to get up at 7 tommorow :( have work at 8!! im so not a morning person...
where did u get ur bed from?? i bought one about a yr ago from a shop on ebay....(brand new obviously)...its a faux leather sleigh king size bed with memory foam mattress & memory foam pillows...all for £360....bargain!!! and its well comfy!!

ahh yeah i got mine from an ebay store as well, real pine big double, really nice looking shape with a materess for only £140 pound!! which i thought was abit of a bargin, and it came with a silent night materess too :) hopefully it should be here next week at some point :D ahh im not a morning person either, i seem to get up earlyer when OH isnt here though, when hes here i dont budge till about 10 or 11, suppose i enjoy his snuggles :) ahh im really starting to miss him!, were on a break atm and my dad doesnt want him staying down yet due to arguments, but i soo want him to, i miss him so much, not seen him since tuesday, i want to go see him on monday but im not sure if my mum will let me as my dad is going to hospital about his open heart surgery :( x

ahh yeah i got mine from an ebay store as well, real pine big double, really nice looking shape with a materess for only £140 pound!! which i thought was abit of a bargin, and it came with a silent night materess too :) hopefully it should be here next week at some point :D ahh im not a morning person either, i seem to get up earlyer when OH isnt here though, when hes here i dont budge till about 10 or 11, suppose i enjoy his snuggles :) ahh im really starting to miss him!, were on a break atm and my dad doesnt want him staying down yet due to arguments, but i soo want him to, i miss him so much, not seen him since tuesday, i want to go see him on monday but im not sure if my mum will let me as my dad is going to hospital about his open heart surgery :( x

i know how u feel...i cried when simon went away for a week lol (pregnancy emotions)....was all on my own with my two cats...:( hope u 2 are getting on a bit better.... how is ur dad???

Are we still using this thread??? xxxxxx

Hello my lovely bump buddies :flow:
How are you all? Just thought i'd say hello, this thread is becoming less and less talkative lol :) I had little man in my ribs the whole of last night, so as a last resort, OH blew rasberries on my ribs and i think it scared LO... because he moved out of my ribs straight away was so funny :D
I'm having a bit of a lazy day today got really bad sciatica and SPD today, so OH is cleaning the house and cooked me lunch (hehe how spoilt am i :p ) while i sit on my bum and watch jerry springer :haha: :haha:
Hope your all ok :hugs:

Hello my lovely bump buddies :flow:
How are you all? Just thought i'd say hello, this thread is becoming less and less talkative lol :) I had little man in my ribs the whole of last night, so as a last resort, OH blew rasberries on my ribs and i think it scared LO... because he moved out of my ribs straight away was so funny :D
I'm having a bit of a lazy day today got really bad sciatica and SPD today, so OH is cleaning the house and cooked me lunch (hehe how spoilt am i :p ) while i sit on my bum and watch jerry springer :haha: :haha:
Hope your all ok :hugs:

hey bump buddie :D everythings going good :) hope everything is ok with you.. i agree this thread is slacking now :O whats happening ehh! ahh i had real greif all of last night, pains in my side, back and ribs was terrible my back was all tense and everything my mummy gave me a nice back rub though :D and then got me a hot water bottle :) aww haha yeah i can notice when bubba gets scared now he jumps haha its amusing, ahh im not being lazy today im tidying my room ready for my new bed :D just watching jeremy kyle for abit then going to get back to sorting everything out :) x x

hey bump buddie :D everythings going good :) hope everything is ok with you.. i agree this thread is slacking now :O whats happening ehh! ahh i had real greif all of last night, pains in my side, back and ribs was terrible my back was all tense and everything my mummy gave me a nice back rub though :D and then got me a hot water bottle :) aww haha yeah i can notice when bubba gets scared now he jumps haha its amusing, ahh im not being lazy today im tidying my room ready for my new bed :D just watching jeremy kyle for abit then going to get back to sorting everything out :) x x

Good good :D
I dunno, i keep checking to see if anyone's written anything and theres not anything here, we'll have to change that.
Aww i'm well jelous my mum normally just calls me a wimp or something lol. :haha: Ahh i love jeremy kyle! it's so funny when he gets angry sitting on his step lol, haven't seen it in ages though! hows shopping for alfred going? you got alot still to get?
xxx

helooo...i like jeremy kyle too....its so funny!!! i slept quite well last night...had 2 get up early though cos its Simon's bday 2day & wanted to give him his presents b4 he went 2 work....just got in from work...easy day...
when the alarm clock went off this morning..it made the baby jump lol..i got an almighty kick!!
29 wks 2day :) :) woop woop!!! xxxx

ahhh lol, my mum has been really supportive lately she comes in every night and has a quick cuddle with me and little one hehe :) just changed my room round, got the cot all set and everything :) getting excited now i cant wait, not got much left to get now at all, bedding and thats about it babes! youu ? x

Jenna what did you get him for his birthday? awww made bubba jump lol!

and catherine im all done :D ive left the best part til last ONLY thing i havent sorted/got is his coming home outfit, and im not gonna get that til i'm about 34 weeks so its more exciting lol :) xxx

mm yeah i really dont know what to get him, my OH wants him to have a gorgus pair of levi jeans and a ralph lauren shirt lol bless x

aww i got shaun a ralph lauren baby grow thing its in my piccies on facebook 'things for shaunie' lol xx

jeezz.....ur all done already Lois, u make me feel like im slacking, i need to get loads of clothes, stuff for me in labour (i want to get pj's, a handheld fan, alice band etc...) a moses basket stand etc etc...
I got him an Everton football shirt (as he supports Everton) which i have had to send back 2day as its a bit too big... & i also got him tickets to see Al Murray (the comedian) so he seems pretty pleased!! xxx

i love ralph lauren, but in the shops near me, they are useless for ralph lauren baby clothes!! wherd you get your one from ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->