Due late november? Anyone else

Dont worry hun im sure everything will be fine, otherwise being truthfull they wouldnt of let you go home, they didnt with me when i was having a hard time. xx

And yh lol i sometimes think they are fighting in my womb.
God help me when they are here.

did you ever watch rugrats? if so do you remember phil and lil? x

did you ever watch rugrats? if so do you remember phil and lil? x

I love rugrats!!
Im so sad i have all of the videos Lol xx
I used to watch it on telle with me younger sisters and brother.

I know yeeah, i cant wait imagine if it was really like that.
There are certain things im worried about with two though.
x

what are you worried about hun?
aww i think its lovely, they'll always be looking after eachother! :D
haha yeah imagine if it was like, we go out of the room and they start talking to eachother, and having little adventures!! haha

what are you worried about hun?
aww i think its lovely, they'll always be looking after eachother! :D
haha yeah imagine if it was like, we go out of the room and they start talking to eachother, and having little adventures!! haha

I will have to get them a screw driver like tommys.
And just vain things like will i be stretched more and stuff like that. Im getting these awful worries that i will look saggy which i know arent true lol
My mum has been telling me about her and my dads sex life after all their kids.
Im going to be sick!
:dohh:
xx

Lol arghhhhh not exactly a favoured conversation: parents sex life.. NOOOO lol

Midwife appointment went ok, apart from the fact it was at 2.45 and didn't get seen til 3.20... and i was meant to pick my little sister up from school and she finishes at 3.20 and it's a 20 minute drive away from the clinic. Little mans heartbeat was fine and healthy... was you all measured at this app? I wasn't? Just heard his heartbeat and had my urine and BP done, then left...
xx

Lol arghhhhh not exactly a favoured conversation: parents sex life.. NOOOO lol

Midwife appointment went ok, apart from the fact it was at 2.45 and didn't get seen til 3.20... and i was meant to pick my little sister up from school and she finishes at 3.20 and it's a 20 minute drive away from the clinic. Little mans heartbeat was fine and healthy... was you all measured at this app? I wasn't? Just heard his heartbeat and had my urine and BP done, then left...
xx

Im glad it all went good hun and i got my date wrong its tomorrow Lol
Im so clumzy.
Im not sure if they measure you every time, they do me because ive always been small.

Oh ok x
Haha i done that a few weeks ago i went to the clinic because i thought i had a midwife appointment, and sat and waited for an hour, then the receptionist come over and said 'are you sure your appointments today?' so i looked on my notes and it was the NEXT week hahahaha, what a thicko :dohh:

Lol, im abit dizzy atm.
And i just calculated my conception date, and i concieved them on our honeymoon!!!

Okay girls i really need to talk to you about something, its that bad i swear you could make an episode of corrination street out of my life :cry: xxxxxxxxx

Okay girls i really need to talk to you about something, its that bad i swear you could make an episode of corrination street out of my life :cry: xxxxxxxxx

whats happen babe ?

One of my younger sisters has just told me she is pregnant, she is 16 and has just left school.
She said that she has been in denial for months and has been under stress lately, so her periods have never been normal. It turns out she is 20 and half weeks and i cant believe this! Im the only one she has told and i dont know what to do with her. My older sister has just lost her bubs and this is going to rock things for her even more. This is the problem with having 5 siblings there is always something going on and im pissed off that EVERYONE in my family comes to me for help and advice!!!!!
I love them but they make me so STRESSED:dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh:

whats happen babe ?

One of my younger sisters has just told me she is pregnant, she is 16 and has just left school.
She said that she has been in denial for months and has been under stress lately, so her periods have never been normal. It turns out she is 20 and half weeks and i cant believe this! Im the only one she has told and i dont know what to do with her. My older sister has just lost her bubs and this is going to rock things for her even more. This is the problem with having 5 siblings there is always something going on and im pissed off that EVERYONE in my family comes to me for help and advice!!!!!
I love them but they make me so STRESSED:dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh:

your sister is in the exact same boat as i was in, i found out when i was 17 weeks, maybe you should tell her to speak to your other sister about it, i think its best you dont let others know you knew first, because i always think that causes it to be worse x

I just dont know what to do for the best

I know the dad and he is decent so i arent worried about that. Its just she will be showing soon and i cant cope tbh.
She went to the doctors 2 days ago and has only just told me.
How should i help here im stuck.
Its too much.

i think you need to tell her she needs to tell the family. And i guess all you can do is be there for her and support her because its gonna be tough at her age. as long as she's mature about it, and realises how important this is, that's all that matters. But SHE needs to be the one to tell the family. She should probably start with you older sister, as she might take it the worst, after loosing bubba herself xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->