Due late november? Anyone else

Oh yeah i haven't got my hospital bag sorted yet but boyfriends doing that. Handheld fan... thanks jenna knew i forgot to put sumthing on the hospital bag list of things he needed to get!!
Al murray!! wow lucky i'd love to go and see him, hes so funny :)

and catherine: i got my ralph lauren thing from my mums mate she goes to america and that alot gets a few things over there comes back and sells them here, thats how i got levi jeans as well for little man hes got loads of designer stuff its quite funny because im a primark girl i think the biggest best labelled thing ive got is some nike trackies, im not a big fan of the big brand names so dont know why im spoiling little man so much! hehe

xxx

oh yeah and have you girls been getting braxton hicks yet? ive been havin it for weeks already its so annoying :growlmad:

welll....i dont really know lol!!! i think i had them really painfully..once!! im not really sure haha!! ive had really bad leg cramps....and i had a cramp in my hand (which was really weird!!)

off to the midwives today bump buddies!!.. will be on here later to fill you in :) good luck too lois babe! x

Hope midwife goes ok :flow: & thanks, i'll let you know how my appointment went aswell xxx

ooohhh...you've all got apps today...emily has one too!! i had one last weds & nearly fainted....i have really really REALLY skinny veins so its almost impossible to take blood from me...so a couple of weeks ago had to got to hosp cos ive got an ectropion on my cervix (just like an ulcer - nothing bad) & they took my blood then....everytime they take blood from me i bruise...anyway...went to midwifes last wk and they had 2 take more blood...the right arm is absoloutely effing useless so they had to take it out of the left arm again, & because the left arm already had a bruise on it from hospital, it was even more difficult to get blod from me....they had the band thing at the top of my arm & it wasnt working, so they put the blood pressure band around it & pumped it up....they had it on for about 10-15 mins LOL!!! she said 'were gonna have to hurry up, as ur gonna feel funny soon'....just as she said that, i was getting pins & needles in my hands...finally they managed to get some blood & they took it off....well that was it....i was gone, i had blurry vision...felt sooooo faint, nver felt that bad before lol!! they got me some water & then 10 mins later i was absolutley fine!!

anyway...on a good note...have gd apps.....anyone doing a birth plan??? xxx

Lol, they had to take it from my foot once.
Not sure yet there are certain things i dont want so i might have to do one. I really dont want an epi. But its really likely i will have to.

hey girls, had such a horrible morning at the midwives, she was 45 mins late in seeing me, when she saw me she checked his heart beat and it was fine, than she measured me and kept pulling these weird faces, so of corse i then paniced because she was acting strange, then she started moaning because i was tense but how can you not be bloody tense when shes being like that and not telling you, then she sat me down and said that little one is measuring up really small and that i need to have a scan, she told me i had nothing to worry about hes most proberbly just a small baby, and when i got in i read my notes, and she put he is CRITICALLY SFD and that i need an emergency scan, i dont see how she can write that in my notes and tell me its nothing like i wont read my notes :\

Aww babe she sounds like such a bitch!!!!
Im sure everything is ok with him, he is probably just little, but healthy little
oh god mines in an hour... wish me luck :S my midwife is usually so moody with me, ruins all of my appointments they're meant to be exciting !!
Really hope everythings ok, whens ur emergency scan?
xxxxxxxxxx

what a cow! Please mention your distress at this when you go for your scan!! I hope youre ok hun xx

I'm fed up with my midwife telling me to go on a fooking diet and go to Slimming World with her everytime I see her...and I'm sick of her asking me if my OH beats me!

I have told her umpteen times I have a gastric band and am not going to a group hug/scorn to be looked at by other women who will criticse me when I scoff a fat bar of Galaxy. My motto - I am pregnant and I will eat wtf I want.

And I've told her, my man is that '1 in a million' that women go on about not existing, he does exist but I just dont let him out anywhere haha. Christ sake, I am treated better than fooking Madonna! Bloody MW.

My OH is mortified that she keeps asking me this, he doesnt even swear, let alone lay a hand on me ffs!

/rant

Oh god she sounds like a right cow!!
The baby will be fine hun im sure. And dont worry ive had to go for lots of emergency scans because im measuring weeks behind what i am and mine are measuring big Lol
And good luck Lois, im going for mine at 4 o'clock.

@Phinners- WTF!! I really do hate Mws, ive had a hudge bust up with mine and it turned into a big big argument im surprised i didnt hit her. Trying to make me have an epi. when i really want to avoid one.
Then trying to get my DH to tell me to have one.

thanks for your support girls!!, good luck lois babe!! im sure shauny is finee :) let me know afterwards x

Thanks Emily. Not worried about measuring small but have a feeling midwifes gonna say im measuring big :haha: just excited about hearing his heartbeat, i always love that so much :D :D
and good luck for yours hope it all goes well :flow:

Awww yh i love their heart beats. So adorable and it realy makes you realise that there is a little person/people in there.
Im dreading it i dont like getting checked over or messed with by anyone other than my DH.
:rofl:
Sorry that really did sound dirty xD
Pregnancy brain Lol

yeah it's so cute! Shauny always kicks the doppler aswell then gets somewhere awkward, its like he's playing hide and seek with the midwife he's so naught at appointments lol
:haha: :haha: :haha: yeah did sound a bit naughty em! :haha:

:D I wish mine would kick them, i find if one starts kicking they both do. They start eachother off.
And yeah sorry about that Lol im starved of attention my OH isnt back until late next week!
My mind has always been that way though Lol
:blush:

i just hope i hurry up and find out when my scan is, my OH took it quit well he doesnt sound that upset, but i think he might be worrying inside and not showing his feelings x

Awww can imagine them having a kicking match
annie mariah: " i can kick harder than you!!"
peter george: "No you cant watch this!" :haha:

haha dont worry im pretty much the same :blush:

i just hope i hurry up and find out when my scan is, my OH took it quit well he doesnt sound that upset, but i think he might be worrying inside and not showing his feelings x

he might not wanna worry you anymore than you already are babe x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->