Due late november? Anyone else

i think you need to tell her she needs to tell the family. And i guess all you can do is be there for her and support her because its gonna be tough at her age. as long as she's mature about it, and realises how important this is, that's all that matters. But SHE needs to be the one to tell the family. She should probably start with you older sister, as she might take it the worst, after loosing bubba herself xx

Thanks, and i know she is a mature girl so im sure she will be fine but i feel sorry for my mum the most,
My older sister has gone away with her kids and her OH for a couple of weeks because she needed to 'get away'. I hope Eve doesnt go and make a scene because now that Rosie is pregnant she wont be having as much attention. Sorry if you feel like im speaking in a different language i have alot of brothers and sisters to fill you in :

There is my older sister Chloe and my older brother Josh who are twins (28)
There is me Emily and my twin brother Matt.(26)
Then there is Evangelina(Eve) and Rosie.(16)

Lol six of us all together and it gets too much at times.
:wacko:

Ahh makes it alot easier with names.
Maybe you could talk to Rosie, get her to tell your mum when your around (you can act like you didn't know, but then you'd still be there as support for your mums reaction)
And as for your older sister, i really don't know how you should handle that. I honestly do think it's Rosies job to tell everyone and probably best if your sis is told first due to the situation, it might hurt her even more if shes last to know. but you might be the level head needed in a situation like this. Keep us updated how it goes, congratulations on becoming an auntie xxxxx

Ahh makes it alot easier with names.
Maybe you could talk to Rosie, get her to tell your mum when your around (you can act like you didn't know, but then you'd still be there as support for your mums reaction)
And as for your older sister, i really don't know how you should handle that. I honestly do think it's Rosies job to tell everyone and probably best if your sis is told first due to the situation, it might hurt her even more if shes last to know. but you might be the level head needed in a situation like this. Keep us updated how it goes, congratulations on becoming an auntie xxxxx

Lol aha, and rosie will have to ring her i thinks its best for chloe to know while she is away so she has time to think things over.
Oh god my life sounds like a soap!!
Ill be back later to talk to you if you're on we've just got to go and sort this first
xx
:hugs:

your sister should tell your other sister for deffinate, ovbiously not making it sound like shes stealing her thunder or trying to get everybody to notice/pay attention to her and not your sister greif.

Ok em let us know how it goes and talk later x
why whats he done now catherine? x

told me he wants to delete facebook so i delete it then he decides he wants to keep it, adding girls again surprise surprise!

oh god :( keep reporting him to facebook so they deactivate his account lol

LOL!! you do make me laugh lois, ima let him get on with it :) cba to argue with him, i love the way i get ignored on there though, he must be loving those girls!!

yeah just let him get on with it
just remember ITS HIS LOSS!!!!! :hugs:
xxxx

your a MILF and dont you forget it !! lol (dont know if they say that where u are or if its just a london thing lol)

hahahha, dont worry lois your abit of a MILF too :p but your lucky your boyfriend is actually decent! x

hahahahaha, we are MILFS IN TRAINING :haha:
i wasn't lucky first time babe, ive gone through a fair share of ARSEHOLES (exuce my language) to get someone like OH x

Ive had my fair share too!
One of them used to hit me i didnt stay with him for long, my brother saw to him and got into alot of trouble for it, i still feel bad about that :S

Yeah same emily, i was in an abusive relationship when i was 14. Was goin out with someone quite a bit older than me, we was ok for first few months, then he started saying i couldn't wear make up or see friends, and then started hurting me, held a knife up to my throat because i laughed at his friend :S and pushed me infront of a double decker bus :'( luckily hes out of my life and i have a restraining order on him now. :thumbup:

Yh its just this cold. Although its nearly gone now :)
Im going to try and get some more bump pics tonight, my dark skin has come out from all the sun :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->