Due late Oct/early Nov. Wanna be buddies?

txbiscuit

Secondary Infertility
Reaction score
Hey there!

I'm 32 and this is my first time ever to be pregnant. I'd love to find friends in my situation! I'd like I'm nervous, scared, excited, thrilled, and probably eating chocolate right now.

I'm from Texas, USA. OH and I have been married for almost three years (we've been together for almost seven years, and have known each other for 17 years). I refer to him as "hubs" or "OH" because I don't think I'd ever call him "dear husband" unless I was really angry with him. We have a great old dog named Bailey and three chickens in our backyard. (In the city. Our neighbors love us. Probably.)

After making it through the 2WW, I'm excited and nervous to start the 12WW. (I can't even think about the rest of the 40 until after the first trimester.) Anyone wanna help pass the time?

:baby: EDD's :baby:

tlk71411 :angel::hugs:
lune_miel :angel::hugs:
xxDreamxx :angel::hugs:

Oct 21
goincrazy4u
suzie mcg :pink:

Oct 23
Hopeful 1479

Oct 24
belle2b03
SisterRose :pink:

Oct 26
Rainstorm :blue:

Nov 1
HayleyJJ
NR3 :blue:

Nov 2
txbiscuit :pink:
Holliedolly
PregiSauce :blue:

Nov 4
berniegroves

Nov 5
Rockinmomtobe
J.D.

Wish I was here with you :cry: I may not have a bun, but I'm going to stalk this thread anyway! :thumbup::haha:

You are ALWAYS welcome Lilly. I wish you were here with me too! :friends:

txbiscuit- I will join you!

We are very similar- I'm also 32, married almost 3 yrs. DD = Halloween 10/31. We must be the first arrivals with many more hopefully to join us in the next few weeks!

So I'd like to start off with things I'm already missing!
Wine

And then things I'm excited for:
Eating

Hi lune_miel! We really are in similar situations. I am definitely missing wine, but looking forward to eating more! I think I will also miss hot baths and sushi.

I like your avatar! I take it you are a Francophile? I studied French in college, but have (sadly) forgotten a lot of it.

Yes- I studied in Paris- you'll probably be the only one who knows it's Amelie! I bought the book Bringing up Bebe which is about the French approach to raising well behaved kids. I think I will read it now!

So have you told anyone yet? I told DH by showing him the digi Fri AM. My inlaws are going to FL for a month and have had some bad news lately so we are going to tell them today before they leave. They have been chomping at the bit for more grandkids and this will cheer them up. I'm a little nervous because it's so early but I'd share with them either way.

hello ladies i found out was pregnant at 9dpo im due 1st november :) please may I join x

Yes- I studied in Paris- you'll probably be the only one who knows it's Amelie! I bought the book Bringing up Bebe which is about the French approach to raising well behaved kids. I think I will read it now!

So have you told anyone yet? I told DH by showing him the digi Fri AM. My inlaws are going to FL for a month and have had some bad news lately so we are going to tell them today before they leave. They have been chomping at the bit for more grandkids and this will cheer them up. I'm a little nervous because it's so early but I'd share with them either way.

I've thought about checking out that book - it looks interesting. I've told OH and a friend, but I haven't told anyone else. OH wants to wait until Mother's Day to tell our families.

hello ladies i found out was pregnant at 9dpo im due 1st november :) please may I join x

Yes, of course! Welcome!

So how are u all ladies? I'm shattered today

I am feeling the same. I had to sneak out at lunch to take a nap in my car. All I seem to want to do is sleep today.

Welcome, Hayley!

Feeling pretty good. I feel like I want to eat but then nothing sounds good. Went to the library and got 4 books on pregnancy- yes I am weird I want to read everything.

TX- Mother's Day seems eons away!

aww i think thats sweet!

my symptoms semm to be going im tired and have very sore nipples but thats it really x

Hi ladies!

im due 2nd November.

The 12 week wait is going to drag so hard! i wake up every morning wishing my days away so i can get to 12 weeks pregnant and then i can relax a little bit more!

how is everyone? x

Im fab babes

so tired this last few days i need my bed x

Welcome, Hayley!

Feeling pretty good. I feel like I want to eat but then nothing sounds good. Went to the library and got 4 books on pregnancy- yes I am weird I want to read everything.

TX- Mother's Day seems eons away!

I agree - Mother's Day seems ages away. I'd like to tell everyone sooner, but OH is nervous about making it through the first trimester.

Hi ladies!

im due 2nd November.

The 12 week wait is going to drag so hard! i wake up every morning wishing my days away so i can get to 12 weeks pregnant and then i can relax a little bit more!

how is everyone? x

Welcome Holliedolly! The 12 week wait is dragging for me, too. Have you felt OK so far?

aww i think thats sweet!

my symptoms semm to be going im tired and have very sore nipples but thats it really x

Those are my main symptoms so far too. I've never been a person who takes naps, but I think I have become one in the past week.

im sat at my desk eyes open but i think im asleep lmfao x

Hello ladies =) I'm due around 3November! I'm so so excited. :happydance: We went ahead and told our families too =) I can't seem to stop eating!! which is weird cuz I didnt have that with my DD. Especially potato salad...omg. delicious.

LuneMiel I'm the same, I read everything I can get my hands on!

**Disclaimer - not pregnant, just stalking my bestie txbiscuit**
I agree - Mother's Day seems ages away. I'd like to tell everyone sooner, but OH is nervous about making it through the first trimester.

My OH is nervous about doing anything too early as well...like I just want to buy maybe a baby tee or something, as a good luck sign that I BELIEVE it will happen for us. But in a previous relationship OH had 2 MCs and they bought lots of stuff and even painted a room for the baby. So now he is really nervous about counting your chickens before they hatch, so to speak. I don't know how long I'll have to actually wait once we do get our BFP before I can buy anything or tell anyone.

My friend had a similar thing happen Lilly. She miscarried her firs baby at 10 weeks :( they were starting the nursery.... her second baby she refused to buy anything or talk about baby names until she was 15 weeks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->