• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Due late Oct/early Nov. Wanna be buddies?

Hi all 34 year first time mom, due October 23rd!! Saw this thread and thought it would be perfect to join... I go next week for a "welcome to pregnancy" class for first time moms, and I go March 18th for my 8 week first time check up!! I too am super excited, scared, nervous and I don't think it has set in yet that I will be having a baby... My husband and I have been together just about 5 years and we started TTC in December, to be honest I did not even know if I was ovulating my cycles were so messed up! Glad to meet all of you... What kind of symptoms is everyone having??

Nice to meet you hopeful!! I will be honest here......I haven't even made an appointment yet. I know. Im a crazy person. Im 5 weeks tomorrow and I keep getting a flash in my brain like "oh yeah! Im pregnant again! " lol

Odds are pretty good he is +.

Like the other lady mentioned about it only affecting later pregnancies, i was my biological mother's 3rd, but her first child was with a different father. So i was my dad's second if that makes sense. She had toximia while pregnant and had to have an early csection
Just thought od share the information :)

Hi ladies,
I went to the ER yesterday for some cramps and discharge and found out that my beta levels are doubling every 35 hours and...

there are 2 sacs in there! TWINS!

I am really excited but scared at the same time. No wonder I have had so many symptoms early this time :)

P.S. Welcome Hopeful1479!

That is so exciting!!! Congratulations! I'm kind of hoping for a multi-pak myself ;)

Wow Prego! That's so exciting!! Congratulations! :baby::baby:

Hi everyone :) I'm due mid October after going through IVF. You guys all seem really nice and normal so if you don't mind, I might poke my head in every now and then... I don't complain about anything because I'm just so happy to be pregnant! (Even looking 4 months pregnant at 8 weeks - thanks to IVF drugs lol)

Congrats Prego too!! That's what dreams are made of :)

Welcome Suzie!
I have done IVF before (twice-BFN) and this cycle I used stims, but we had regular intercourse. I have OHSS - I am hyperstimming pretty bad because of the hormone levels & twins and I had to get an IV last week.
I try not to complain, but it's part of pregnancy! It's your right :) I thought I would never complain after trying for so long, but that quickly went out the window with the morning sickness :)
Congratulations to you!

Hi everyone :) I'm due mid October after going through IVF. You guys all seem really nice and normal so if you don't mind, I might poke my head in every now and then... I don't complain about anything because I'm just so happy to be pregnant! (Even looking 4 months pregnant at 8 weeks - thanks to IVF drugs lol)

Congrats Prego too!! That's what dreams are made of :)

Thanks Prego :)
I promise if I get morning sickness I will probably complain too LOL.. Honestly, after the total body invasion from the IVF process this feels like almost a holiday! That was a month I won't look back on too fondly haha

Omg PregoSauce (my phone autocorrected that to stegosaurus?! Lol) congratulations on twins!! Ive been sick as a dog. Diarrhea, light headed and dizziness.... nausea... omg. I did not have diarrhea with my daughter and i didn't get any symptoms this early either :/ hopefully that means this one is a boy??? Haha hope you ladies are doing well and welcome Suzie!

Diarrhea is the one thing have had this week!! I am not sure yet if I am thankful for that or that I don't have any morning sickness symptoms at all... Should I be concerned that I don't? I mean my boobs kill and I am bloated like a Thanksgiving day float but that is about it. Help me out here anyone have any other symptoms? Its my first pregnancy so I am not sure at 7weeks what to expect! Have a good day all...

Diarrhea is the one thing have had this week!! I am not sure yet if I am thankful for that or that I don't have any morning sickness symptoms at all... Should I be concerned that I don't? I mean my boobs kill and I am bloated like a Thanksgiving day float but that is about it. Help me out here anyone have any other symptoms? Its my first pregnancy so I am not sure at 7weeks what to expect! Have a good day all...

Nope. Dont be concerned. Every woman and pregnancy is different. Some woman don't get morning sickness at all! With my daughter i didnt get nausea until almost 10 weeks. Didn't throw up till 11 and it didn't last long. But this pregnancy im only 5 weeks and im miserable lol

I'm 6 wks today and still feeling pretty good. I thought for sure I'd get nausea but fingers x'ed !

Glad to hear that you're feeling good! I am feeling OK - better than I expected to feel at this point. I wake up most mornings with what feels like a slight hangover - cotton mouth, mild headache, a little nausea. I feel better as soon as I eat something and drink water.

I'm at 8 weeks and feeling pretty good too :) aside from waking up at 3am everyday and not being able to get back to sleep. But being tired is better than morning sickness I suppose LOL

Oh you ladies are lucky. :( i don't get ms...i get afternoon/night sickness with nausea/stabbing pains/diarrhea. The diarrhea seems to be going away though fx and i was actually able to eat today! I just find it so weird to have such early symptoms..... maybe twins?

I know I'm really lucky with no real sickness, but it didn't happen til much later with my son, so my time could come for appointments at the porcelain throne LOL
Your really early symptoms could be twins? How amazing would that be? :)

Oh im just guessing aloud. Whay are the odds right? Im hoping maybe it's a boy since this is so different from when i was pregnant with my daughter. But twins...wouldn't that be something.

LOL I know - i was just talking to mum imagining how much we would love twins :)
But I had IVF and only had one egg put in, so my chances are pretty slim! haha still nice to wonder

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->