• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Due late Oct/early Nov. Wanna be buddies?

**Disclaimer - not pregnant, just stalking my bestie txbiscuit**
I agree - Mother's Day seems ages away. I'd like to tell everyone sooner, but OH is nervous about making it through the first trimester.

My OH is nervous about doing anything too early as well...like I just want to buy maybe a baby tee or something, as a good luck sign that I BELIEVE it will happen for us. But in a previous relationship OH had 2 MCs and they bought lots of stuff and even painted a room for the baby. So now he is really nervous about counting your chickens before they hatch, so to speak. I don't know how long I'll have to actually wait once we do get our BFP before I can buy anything or tell anyone.

i dont mean to dull the mood but i ended up being forced to terminate my daughter at 26 weeks last year as her heart was failing :( i dont think it really matters how long you wait to tell people or buy things. I waited until 12 weeks to announce my pregnancy with my little girl, i bought things towards the later part of the pregnancy including my huge coach built pram, the cot, clothes etc only to lose the baby so far along. i did everything right but some things are out of our hands and problems can become apparent at any stage.

i dont think people should listen to tradition, i dont think it is necessary to wait until certain dates to spread the good news! if you have a good feeling about your pregnancy and want to tell people, go ahead, i dont think that it will affect the outcome! although i do understand it is a case of keeping quiet incase the worst does happen, but who can predict the future? ...definitely not me!! xx

Welcome Hollie and tlk71411

M/S drop off dramatically to 5% after a heartbeat, so I wish I could get in to the doc sooner at 6 wks rather than 8.5 to put my mind at ease.

:holly: are starting to feel full and a little sore. I am already tipping to a D which means I am going to be at least a DD! That will not be fun.

Welcome Hollie and tlk71411

M/S drop off dramatically to 5% after a heartbeat, so I wish I could get in to the doc sooner at 6 wks rather than 8.5 to put my mind at ease.

:holly: are starting to feel full and a little sore. I am already tipping to a D which means I am going to be at least a DD! That will not be fun.

omg, talking about boobs, last year i went up to a 34 f! im a size 10 frame, i looked ridiculous after having the baby!! x

You are not allaying my fears!

Also, I know I am O- and just read about how my body could attack a Rh+ baby so I am freaking out. So it begins...:sad1:

My biological mother had that happen when she was pregnant with me- she had to have a c-section. I read that the extreme cases are rare though- your husband is +blood type?

Odds are pretty good he is +.

Yay I am 5 weeks today, seems like the longest week ever. I after reading everything on whether or not it's OK to eat cold cuts, I've decided to give them up. I am very sad as I do love sandwiches. So I had tuna instead. :wacko:

I have read that low nitrate cold cuts are OK if you heat them up in the microwave until they're steaming, but that doesn't appeal to me much. :sick:

Hi, I am also in Texas, EDD is Halloween, so I already have many things in common with other ladies here! :)

This is also my first, but I am 35 (shh). Looking forward to everything, even though I might be complaining about it the whole time! :)

Congratulations and welcome PregoSauce! How exciting! You are more than welcome to complain. Have you had many symptoms yet?

Hi TX and thanks! Yes, I have had some symptoms such as nausea (haven't actually thrown up yet) and really sore bb, bloating, heartburn, gas, exhaustion and oh, I swear I already have "prego brain" because I have done some really silly things like turn on the wrong burner on the stove and I keep forgetting things.

Morning ladies....I got my BFP this morning, EDD Nov 5th! Im so nervous and excited at the same time, hoping everything goes well and that I can find a great group of ladies to pass the 12WW with. I started a thread for Nov babies before I saw this one, so Ill delete that one....symptom wise, my bbs are a little sore and I dont want to eat anything! I have noooo appetite :(

You are not allaying my fears!

Also, I know I am O- and just read about how my body could attack a Rh+ baby so I am freaking out. So it begins...:sad1:

I'm rh- myself, and my donor is B+ but I was told you have to actually give birth first (that sensitises your body to the rh) and then it's the second child where you have to have injections to keep your body from rejecting the child.

So it's not a problem if this is your first pregnancy.

Morning ladies....I got my BFP this morning, EDD Nov 5th! Im so nervous and excited at the same time, hoping everything goes well and that I can find a great group of ladies to pass the 12WW with. I started a thread for Nov babies before I saw this one, so Ill delete that one....symptom wise, my bbs are a little sore and I dont want to eat anything! I have noooo appetite :(

I only want to eat white things! Crackers, potato, crisps, pasta... everything else is just ... no.

Oh! And we're due date buddies!

Welcome PregoSauce, Rocking, & JD !

When is everyone's 1st appt? I have 3.5 weeks still! :coffee:

My appointment is March 26, 8 weeks exactly. Wishing time away!

Mine is March 28th. It's so hard to wait!

Mine is early March 13 at a little past 6 weeks....that makes me a little nervous that its so early. Im not sure what to expect to see

Thanks for the info! 2 sacs that would certainly be something, lol. Just hoping it's sticky :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->