Due late Oct/early Nov. Wanna be buddies?

Shes gorgeous tx :) love the name Ellie too ;)

suzie sounds like things are going fab there with you, what a good lol sleeper!
georgias going down at around 11pm usually wakes at about 2-2:30am then again around 5:30-6am but last night she skipped the 2am feed and woke at 5:30 so hoping its going to continue. Georgia is 6 weeks old on Tuesday, going so fast! She now weighs 8lb 6oz and is getting really chubby :)

Lol I just realised spell check made you tax biscuit! Ellie is just gorgeous!! I know how those short spells between feeds feels... Just nap in the day time if u can. My nipples are so glad that's over for now haha, mine were horribly cracked for a while there. And only 8 kilos to lose sounds better than it looks.. LOL!!

Ellie's so beautiful!! My boy's sleeping schedule is more like Georgia's, although last night he slept from 12 to 6 am. I am also breasfeedind and supplementing, but my milk supply has greatly improved since the first days. My pediatrician is kinda obsessed with the baby's weight though, I hope he makes the quota next apointment, but so far he's getting bigger and bigger, or so it seems to me at least. I haven't been able to eliminate colic even though I am eating extra healythy... Anyways that's it for now lol

Hey you guys! How are you all doing? If you still come here on occasion we could start a thread in the baby forum and keep in touch/give each other advice on our new challenges

I was just thinking about you ladies and wondering how everyone has been getting on. I'd love to join a threading the baby forum if you are interested.

Sure! I started a thread here:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...arrived-their-own-schedules.html#post31197921

I can change the name if we think of something better. I'm looking forward to seeing some more baby pictures!

I'm not sure if anyone is still subscribed over here, but if so, we'd love to see you in the new thread. I hope everyone and their babies are doing well!

Hey there!

I'm 32 and this is my first time ever to be pregnant. I'd love to find friends in my situation! I'd like I'm nervous, scared, excited, thrilled, and probably eating chocolate right now.

I'm from Texas, USA. OH and I have been married for almost three years (we've been together for almost seven years, and have known each other for 17 years). I refer to him as "hubs" or "OH" because I don't think I'd ever call him "dear husband" unless I was really angry with him. We have a great old dog named Bailey and three chickens in our backyard. (In the city. Our neighbors love us. Probably.)

After making it through the 2WW, I'm excited and nervous to start the 12WW. (I can't even think about the rest of the 40 until after the first trimester.) Anyone wanna help pass the time?

:baby: EDD's :baby:

tlk71411 :angel::hugs:
lune_miel :angel::hugs:
xxDreamxx :angel::hugs:

Oct 21
goincrazy4u
suzie mcg :pink:

Oct 23
Hopeful 1479

Oct 24
belle2b03
SisterRose :pink:

Oct 26
Rainstorm :blue:

Nov 1
HayleyJJ
NR3 :blue:

Nov 2
txbiscuit :pink:
Holliedolly
PregiSauce :blue:

Nov 4
berniegroves

Nov 5
Rockinmomtobe
J.D.

Hi everyone, my name is Natalie and I'm due October 18th :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->