Due late Oct/early Nov. Wanna be buddies?

Sister rose.. Georgia is just gorgeous!! Look at her perfect skin, and only 4 days old! Congratulations again :)

How is everyone?!
TX biscuit---how are you feeling?!

Jet has been home 1 week now and although he is 5 weeks old, he should be just being born this week! He has kept to the rigid NICU schedule of eating every 3 hours on the nose (he wakes up for it). I am trying to get him to stretch longer through the night, but I guess it could be worse.

Here he is after his bath last night! :) Just hit 7lbs!

Attachments

• resize.jpg
    resize.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 1
Oh, Jet is adorable! I'm so glad that you got to take him home and that he's doing so well.

I think I'm the last one left still waiting. I'm ready - but I'm not sure the baby is. I think I may have another week or two left.

Hi girls! TX hang in there! I'm sure you are exhausted but any time now :D
Prego that boy is just gorgeous!
Update! My beautiful baby was born tuesday afternoon! I was induced and had a lot of pain due to the position of his head, that the epidural couldn't do anything about, so I had to deal with the extreme pain until the doctor helped me dilate the extra centimeters and took me to labour, after that it was all smooth (so to speak! I cannot manage to sit down yet). Anyways the bad news was that on wednesday, while we were recovering and bonding, he started screaming in pain and wouldn't calm down, so they took them to the NICU (such a painful moment) and he's still there, he had a few lines of fever which apparently were caused by dehidration but they aren't sure yet. All the same, we go in every 3 hours and every time he is doing better and better, so hopefully we will bring him home soon :)

Rainstorm,
Congratulations on your baby boy! I am sorry he is in the NICU and hope that he will be well enough to come home soon. I know it is very stressful to see your baby there.

Congrats Rainstorm! I hope everyone and their babies are doing well. Rainstorm, is your baby doing better?

I'm still pregnant. I'm a little sick, so I'm actually hoping the baby will wait a couple (but not too many) more days.

Congrats Rainstorm!!

Hope you're not waiting too much longer Tx

xxx

We brought my baby boy home today!! I'm not sure if the pics are uploading. Hope they are! Tx get well soon!

Attachments

• 1453541_10152525525160283_574680725_n.jpg
    1453541_10152525525160283_574680725_n.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 2
He is gorgeous! Congrats again, enjoy having him home x

Congrats rainstorm!!! He's just gorgeous! And gee he really looks like a little man already :)

Prego .. What a great photo too :) he's so so cute!

Txbiscuit.. Any news yet?? You're being so patient, I was ready to start moving things along at 36 weeks lol

We are really getting settled at home now, fairly regular feeds and finally Beth has gained back to her birth weight - still only 3.4 kilos, but she's doing really well. Would love more sleep at night, but that's everyone's dream..haha. Just so relieved she's gaining weight now and I don't have to doubt my breast feeding abilities anymore :)

I'm so glad to hear Beth is doing well and breastfeeding is coming along!

I'm still pregnant - I'll be induced next Friday if nothing happens before then. I've been trying all the tricks since about 37 weeks, but this baby is stubborn. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that she decides to come in the next few days.

tx biscuit, go figure that you start this thread....we both have the same due date. I deliver first at 6 weeks early and you go 2 weeks late!

Where in Tx are you? I am in Dallas

Haha! It does figure! I am in Austin.

I am SO ready to have this baby. I think my patience has run out. :wacko::haha:

Tx Your baby is probably here already!! The wait is terrible, my last two days as a pregnant woman I thought I was going to hit someone in the head with a saucepan LOL- My baby's doing well, but colic is giving him a hard time... poor thing... it kills me to hear him cry so desperately...
Prego it's true, you and TX had the same due date... and my baby was supposed to come earlier and then ended up coming almostg a week late...

I had my baby Eleanor Violet today! We are I both healthy and she came just in time to avoid induction (other than a sweep). I will update soon with pictures.

Yay tax biscuit! Huge congrats :) look forward to seeing her when u get some time to post. Time gets so much harder to find!!

How is everyone doing? Beth is now sleeping from 10pm til 5am which is pretty incredible...I still can't believe how human I feel all of a sudden.. She had a few bouts of colic but since I've avoided tomato, cucumber and raw onion (and chocolate) I think I've sorted that out. Sad about the chocolate though.. Lol. She has been gaining weight like a trooper so I figure my milk is doing well, and I don't have to supplement feed anymore so I'm stoked. And when I ventured onto the scales, I only have 8 kilos to lose - huge surprise, as I was just enormous! Not stressing about weight now though, that can get sorted later :) just starting to feel like i know what im doing, and that life is a bit more in my control, finally. hope you're all doing well :) :)

Wow! I'm so amazed (and jealous) that Beth is sleeping so well. Congrats on the weight loss, too!

Ellie is still waking up every 1-2 hours at night, but we are doing OK so far. Here is a picture:

https://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e38/sortasandy/Mobile%20Uploads/photo_zpsd4c63171.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->