Due late Oct/early Nov. Wanna be buddies?

Congrats!! And Welcome to the world little Beth! We are all very happy to know you arrived! Enjoy her Suzie! :hugs:

Aw, congrats Suzie! I love her name. I can't wait to hear all about little Beth's arrival. :cloud9:

https://i39.tinypic.com/2db2xkn.jpg

Thanks guys :) The c-section went really smoothly, and at the time there were some fairly uncomfortable moments, but seriously it's such a dull memory now. I've been really lucky with the recovery - after 5 days I don't need any pain killers, aside from panadol (which I'm sure is just having a placebo effect) and can get around way better than when I was pregnant. Having a home visit from the midwife tomorrow, so fingers crossed Beth has regained the weight she lost in the first 2 days.

She sleeps really well and I only have to get up twice a night for feeding at this stage so I'm enjoying that while it lasts lol... I've tried to post the photo the hospital took - I was a bit tragic about the photos. I planned on just taking home the free photo, but when they showed me the collection I was "how much for all of them?", like a complete sucker. $200 later, I get the rest next week...LOL I thought I was cooler than that!

Prego.. did you get to take your little one home? I know that feeding is much faster than pumping when he gets to that! His photo is adorable, and it's cool he took the time to wave to the camera lol

Aww suzie she is so precious!!!! Congratulations!!!! I love her. :) You are so lucky to be out of pain after 5 days! It took me 2 weeks, but I feel great now and SO much better than being pregnant.

No, my baby is still in the hospital. It has been 3 weeks. I spend my days at the hopsital and cry on the way home. It's very stressful. I'm pumping now as I type - up every 3 hours in the night to pump = tired mommy!

Hi everyone! Ive been popping in but been so busy.

Congrats suzie and prego!
Beth is beautiful :cloud9: and prego your little man seems like hes really doing well!

Just thought id update that my baby girl, Georgia was born last week at 37+5 5lb 5oz and shes fab! Will post a pic later :)

Sending lots of labour dust to those still waiting :dust:

Suzie, she's absolutely gorgeous. I wouldn't have been able to turn down the pictures either.

Prego, I'm sorry to hear your little man is still in the hospital. You are a star for keeping up with that pumping schedule. :hugs: I hope he gets to come home soon.

Congrats SisterRose! I can't wait to see a picture of little Georgia.

I have a feeling it'll be a few more weeks for me, but I'm doing my best to enjoy these last few weeks of pregnancy. I love hearing about all of the babies in this thread!

PregoSauce, your baby boy is very handsome! He looks good, how heavy is he now? What do they say, when will be the big day of going home?

Suzie, congratulations! Beth is a real beauty! I went back more than once to look at her, adorable!

SisterRose, congratulations for baby Georgia!

SisterRose congrats! Can't wait to see pics of Georgia (such a beautiful name by the way)!!
Suzie she's just too much beauty!! And the pics are so worth it!!
Tx I think it might be another week for me too. People are getting impatient even though I my due date is not until next week, but I'm trying to enjoy these very last moments just like you, and in the meantime getting to know all your miracles!

txbiscuit- my little boy is really doing great. He just weighed in at 6lbs today!! It will be 4 weeks since he has been born - this coming Tuesday. So, he has gained 1 lbs5oz since birth.
The NICU is just crazy. I have had 4 dates for coming home but then something always happens. It's very heartbreaking and the long days at the hospital with my baby are hard and I cry every day when I am away from him.
On a positive note--I think and hope he will come home this week. I am trying not to jinx myself though, bc everytime before I get excited and then there is an issue. It has mostly been breathing problems where he stops breathing and then his heartrate drops. He just had a upper gi study this week to confirm he has reflux which might cause some of the problem so we started him on prevacid and as long as we don't have any more episodes of not breathing in the next couple days, he will be home. (fingers crossed).

Fingers crossed for you Prego! I really feel for you. Having him in NICU for so long must be exhausting and heartbreaking. A close friend of mine had a similar experience with her baby when he was born (her turned one last sunday!) and I remember her pain for not being able to take him home and never knowing when they would finally go home. But as hard as it is, think this will soon be a memory.
I'm still waiting for my precious one to decide on leaving my womb. In the meantime he keeps getting bigger and my skin is really tight and it hurts... any time now! (hopefully soon!!)

Happy day! Jet came home today - exactly 4 weeks after my csection, every day at the NICU and he is home and healthy! So happy :D

What a great news, Prego! Enjoy! :cloud9:
Welcome home, baby Jet!

Yay!! Congrats prego!!! Glad the day finally arrived!

Update: went to the OB today. He's leaving town until Saturday night for a conference, so he advised I should rest through the weekend if I didn't want to go to labour with another doctor, though of course he left people in charge in case baby does come during the weekend. So it's kind of a bummer but then again, it's gonna happen any time now so I'm excited!

Prego.. Hooray you got Jet home!!! That's awesome news and I just adore his name :) :) :)

Sister Rose.. Congrats on Georgia's arrival - looking forward to a pic!

Rainstorm.. Any news yet? That waiting game is the hardest!!

Looking forward to hearing about more babies being born!

Here's a quick pic of Georgia from when she was 4 days old
1377219_10201613738378118_806125046_n.jpg

Girls I'm going to the hospital in two hours. I'm spending the night and depending on the progress I make by tomorrow I'll either be induced or get a c-section, but the doctor is optimistic about natural labour... let's see.. wish me luck!! I'll try to update tomorrow, but either wayy my baby's coming tomorrow!!

Oh, good luck! I can't wait to hear how everything went.

Oh rainstorm - I know it's probably all done, but good luck!!! So exciting!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->