• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Due late Oct/early Nov. Wanna be buddies?

Haha my husband and i started talking about how wed have to trade in his car cuz there's no way we could fit 3 carseats in it!! Im secretly hoping for twins lol though im pretty sure the odds are against me haha.....hm...im gonna have to Google this.....

please don't believe anything google tells you LOL!! Have you had your hcg blood test at the doctor? Sometimes with multiples the hcg level can indicate more than one if it's really high.. but not always haha.. Then again, my friend had normal levels, no symptoms and just found out it's triplets so I think the only sure way is when they check how many heartbeats. It's just such a long wait to get to that! :) I have my heartbeat scan on Tuesday so I'm pretty nervously excited!

Hey all :) I'm due October 21st (I have my first appointment tomorrow! Nervous! lol). Its great Pregosauce for your twins :) I honestly hope mine is not twins... but my OH's mom predicted twins before I even knew I was pregnant (I would have been about 4 weeks along) lol. I just want a healthy baby! <3

I like to research , ive gotten pretty good at finding the truth from the blahblahblah lol but you are right about twins- you dont know until the scan/heartbeat. As for hcg i go for bloodwork Monday. I got my bfp 4 days before my period, 10/11 dpo.

Update.. first appointment went well (no testing though, all that is next week!). :) He also said I was 9 w 4 d along.. !!!! I don't know what's true cause it hasn't actually been tested. lol

I like to research , ive gotten pretty good at finding the truth from the blahblahblah lol but you are right about twins- you dont know until the scan/heartbeat. As for hcg i go for bloodwork Monday. I got my bfp 4 days before my period, 10/11 dpo.

wow tlk - you got your BFP before your period was due?? hmmm twins? lol!!
Let me know your HCG level so i can speculate :)

Hi and welcome goincrazy :) I'm apparently due on Oct 21 too, but will know for sure after a scan on Tuesday. Great name too...

Yeah I thought it was weird cuz i got symptoms before i got a bfp too. With my daughter i got my bfp the day after my period was due. Im supposed to get blood done today but it's taking forever!

Daylight savings spring ahead is ruining my day. Of course I couldn't get enough sleep and today I feel kinda queasy and so tired I just want to go home! :sleep:

tlk71411: I am having twins and my beta numbers weren't that high, but they were doubling faster than normal (about 35 hours).

Lune_miel: it must be something in the air, bc I have felt really nauseous today too! I haven't been able to eat all day.

Had my 8 week scan and everything came back exactly as it should be :) SO relieved! Now I can actually let myself believe it's happening :)

Congrats Suzie! Did you see the heartbeat? It's amazing, isn't it?!

Awesome! That's so exciting! I am having such a hard time waiting for our scan. Only a couple more weeks!

Well I didnt get bloodwork done on Monday like i was supposed too :wacko:But I did get my Prenatal Registration Packet and I have my first appointment 21 MARCH....I'll be 7weeks+4 days so I doubt they will do an U/S but they're supposed to draw my blood. At least the ball is rolling... lol

I CANT STOP EATING POTATO SALAD!!! How crazy is that?!:shrug:

Seeing the little heart beating was just awesome - such a relief :)

Hope the time passes quickly til your scan txbiscuit!
Glad your appointment is getting closer tlk :) So exciting! If they have the equipment to do a scan you should beg for one LOL I've been crazy for Big Mac sauce - not the burgers, just the sauce. they give it to me in tubs and I put it on EVERYTHING..

I'll meet my pregnancy doctor on the 20th and I'm crossing my fingers that he's a nice one. Hopefully one who won't judge my ridiculous weight gain from IVF haha

How is everyone doing? The morning sickness that usually starts in the afternoon has now started earlier and goes all day long. It's really hard to focus on my work when I feel so sick! My bras don't fit anymore and I am a full cup size bigger when I was already huge to begin with (D/DD).
I forgot to mention that they found a SCH (sub chorionic hematoma/hemorrage) in my uterus last week that was causing bleeding/cramping and put me on bed rest/pelvic rest. I've been working from my bed :)
I have a scan this coming Monday and should see the heartbeats - very excited!

How is everyone doing? The morning sickness that usually starts in the afternoon has now started earlier and goes all day long. It's really hard to focus on my work when I feel so sick! My bras don't fit anymore and I am a full cup size bigger when I was already huge to begin with (D/DD).
I forgot to mention that they found a SCH (sub chorionic hematoma/hemorrage) in my uterus last week that was causing bleeding/cramping and put me on bed rest/pelvic rest. I've been working from my bed :)
I have a scan this coming Monday and should see the heartbeats - very excited!

I also had to get a new bra this week- D! I don't have any MS which makes me a little worried. Still 10 days before my first appt!

Must be a relief that your little bean is OK!

How exciting that several of us will be seeing our beans soon!

lune_miel - Enjoy the lack of morning sickness. Hopefully, you'll be spared entirely. It is not fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->