Due March 09 Pregnancy Buddies

shimmyshimmy

Mummy of 2.
Reaction score
Hello all, I know these are the very early stages for us, I for one am being very cautious, but I thought it might be nice to find out who else is due in March, and then we can all support each other no matter what.
:hug:
Shimmy,
xxx

O, ISNT THERE ANYONE ELSE DUE IN MARCH 09?

I'm not the only one am I?
xxx

hi there I'm due in march 1st although i calculated it as Feb 28 my docter said it was march.
Good luck to you are you getting any symptoms, I'm not should i be worried?

Hi,
I might be, I've had a Positive today but wouldn't say it was a big fat positive lol. It was very faint, I'm not due af until monday. just hope it is and it'll stick. IF so be due approx 9 march fingers crossed!

shinning star, I just replied to one of your other threads.
If you are not due on till Monday then hopefully that line should get a bit darker every two days. So do one again on Sunday Hun, Good luck and hopefully we will see you back here.
Samina, I have had some symptoms,, terrible headaches and feeling quite sick on and off.
I wouldnt be worried that you havent had any yet, everyone suffers from different symptoms at different times, and I am sure you will get your fair share.

Let me know when you have some and what they are, we can support each other through the tough 1st trimester!
LOL.
But very exciting huh.
Take care,

Shimmy,
xxx

1'm here aswell, March 1st

Can I join you girlies?

Im due 11th March...:happydance:

Hi ladies, I also got my first :bfp: (but a very faint one...lol) yesterday then another faint :bfp: from the pharmacist at the chemist.

I have been online and put my dates etc in and it says :baby: due on or around 11th March.....

So can I join you girls??:hug:

P.S All I'm getting at the minute (I'm only 12dpo), are niggley cramps (not as bad as AF but AF is due tomorrow/Tues at latest...but after my 2 SMALL SLIM POSITIVES...Hopefully she won't show!!) and wind (TMI SORRY - both ends!! lol), oh and I feel really bloated, and bbs are a little sensitive when prodded or squeezed! Nothing major though really!

Liz
xx

Hi,
I might be, I've had a Positive today but wouldn't say it was a big fat positive lol. It was very faint, I'm not due af until monday. just hope it is and it'll stick. IF so be due approx 9 march fingers crossed!

By the way shinning_Star, just thought I'd let you know, the pharmacist said to me 'a line is a line' so the likelyhood of you being pregnant is VERY GOOD as the tests only detect the pregnancy harmone and unless you're on medication which contains that harmone (which I doubt??), then its looking good girl!!! My two were very faint too, I'm 12dpo, was 11 when I tested. I'd be due my AF Mon/Tues at latest.

Apparently, there is no such thing as a 'false positive'...GOOD LUCK...

Liz..xx:hug::happydance:

Hiya, Im due March 1st too - with my first :) Keeping all fingers crossed

Hiya, Im due March 1st too - with my first :) Keeping all fingers crossed

we are all sooooo going to be good pregnancy buddies:hugs::hugs::hugs:, hows everyone doing???
I still have no symptoms althouh im eating more but i dont think its a symptom of pregancy, just me being greedy!:rofl::rofl:

can anyone show me how to get the charty thing at the bottom of my posts to show how far ive gone and how my kittle bud is growing etc??

Fabulous,
More March babies, and more buddies.:happydance:
Congratulations to you all.
My boobs are very painful today.OW
How are you guys all feeling today?
:hug:

Well test or no test, I've been so dizzy and nauseous, I think I must be I can't eat much and I know it's so early days but can feel my insides being moved up, lol, they're all achey and my boobs really ache!, Plus, I've been so tired and had a few tears today as well. LOL How can I not be pregnanT! LOL just hope this liltlun sticks.

Hi,

congrats hunny welcome to the club!

Samina, I reckon that eating more is defo a symptom, I havent stopped eating since 2 days before my positive test. I get to that point of feeling hungry, and I used to be able to leave it for several hours, now I cannot do that! LOL!
I darent put up a ticker for this pregnancy, I feel like I may jinx it, do you think that seems weird, only it is still so early. Anywayz go to bump-and-beyond.com and you can get a ticker from there, copy and paste the html code onto your control panel here for your signature, and that should do the trick, hope that helps, although I am not an expert on this.LOL!
Good luck and hopefully see that ticker up soon,
xxx

Hiya girlies

Well today I have to say my breasts have been killing me - wrong bra me thinks! Felt nauseous on and off tho not too much to be sick thank god. I am feeling more hungry but trying to avoid excess weight gain! :p .......oh and i'm knackered!!! lol

Congrats to you all :happydance: How are you all feeling?!

samina theres also a help section on this forum that tells u what to do :) ...somewhere lol

xxx

I'm also due in March! Just found out today!! :happydance: my computer does not seem to like this site tho so if there is anyone that wants to talk over yahoo or msn let me know :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->