Due March 09 Pregnancy Buddies

Hello ladies and CONGRATULATIONS to everyone!!!

Fairly new here and just got my BFP 5 days ago and punching in my LMP and rediculously long cycles into a calculator gave my due date as 10th March :happydance: I'm not entirely sure that can be right though since I got a very positive-positive at only 8DPO and on a standard 'don't bother testing unless your late' stick...

https://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b374/kaysiagale/new-2.jpg

...so maybe I Ov'd earlier and my OPK didn't pick it up? :/

Still, a positive is a positive :D

As for symptoms, I'm feeling stupidly tired constantly and bloated, but no nausea yet *crosses fingers* but cause I tested so early I haven't even missed my period yet ><.

Has it sunk in for you guys yet? It still doesn't feel real to me. I thought my desire to POAS would go once I got my positive, but now I just want to keep checking!

D.

thanks shimmy and gwizz i got my ticker!!! at last ( im no computer whizz!)
congrats on you BFP's and welcome to the club!!

Hi Girls

Hows everyone doing? I have spent the day cleaning out our pool, it has been so hot, I have managed to get through the whole day without throwing up lol

:hug:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I've had 4 very faint :bfp:.....am soooo wanting a BIG FAT ONE...LOL (So does my mother, she said she won't be getting excited yet until I get a 'dark' one!!! Doesn't she know, you can't get a false pos???!!) Think she's in shock as my sister is due in Nov...2 more grandchildren in the space of few months....ooooh the expense...lol!!!):rofl:

Liz....x

Wanababy that is fab Hun, a line is a line.:happydance:
My mother-in-law is also going to be in shock when she finds out, my husbands, brothers girlfriend is having her 2nd and he is due in October, her youngest son is trying for his third, but his first with his new girlfriend of a few months! and we are now due our third in March.
She already has five grandchildren, with the two that are due added on that is 7 and potentially another one, they will run out of money.lol!
She is kind of expecting our annpouncement though, as we miscarried in December. Would have been due this month.:cry:
Glad to see more ladies joining us, how exciting.
I am extremely tired a the moment and am struggling to do my work. I couldnt finish off my toast this morning, it was making me feel sick.
Hope everyone is well, speak soon,

Shimmy,

On another note, my daughter is mother in laws only grandaughter!
The other 5 are boys, so I wonder what the odds are of me adding to the family football team.haha.!

Congrats to the new people - Fantastic News!!! ... A line is a line :happydance:

Do your family own a tele Shimmy? or do they need to keep active ;)

Fairly good day so far today, just the tiredness and sore breasts really. Hope you are all well?

Had a pizza the other night... and instead of doing my usual and leaving the last two slices I don't normally managed I polished it off!!! OH was disappointed he didn't get extra lol!!!

Gem
x

Just tired again today but all in all I think I'm getting off light (so far!).
I've spent the day debating when to tell various people as only a couple of people from work know (because I needed to talk to them about mat leave options), my brother, and one of my best friends (but only cause she asked out right if I was pregnant and there was no way I could have hidden the smirk if I'd lied ^^). I was planning on waiting till 12 weeks to tell the parents but we've started to think maybe thats too long. How are you guys doing it?

Hope your all well!

D
X

7/8 Grandchildren!!! God, my Mother would have a fit lol...

Aw am so sorry to hear about your m/c shimmyshimmy :cry:
I'm so lucky to have never experienced it (and I can't imagine what you must go through) but my friend has just had a loss a few months ago, but she then fell pg more or less straight away and she's doing well.

Mother is now convinced after I've done 6 tests!!! She said she can get excited now..lol

Thanks all of you for the 'positivity' anyway!!! (A line is a line!!)

I have been starving!!!! Not just peckish but ravenous and I have a poorly hip so am really not wanting to put on a lot of excess weight or I won't be able to walk!!! I hope my appetite decreases soon.....:rofl:

I have sore bbs, I never suffered really with that during AF so its wierd! I still get cramping off and on and am sooooo tired...I wonder if thats why we eat so much??? Our bodies telling us we need ENERGY!?

Liz
xx

p.s. We're breaking news to DF's Mother & Step Dad at weekend!!! Wish me luck girls!!!!!

Good luck with that wanababy,
Where did you get your due in March ticker from, I think all us ladies should have one in this thread. It is fab.:happydance:

Hope you are all well this evening. I am bloated and very tired, and my boobs are around twice the size they were last week.LOL.:rofl:

Speak soon,

Shimmy,
xxx

hi ya girlies , i glad your feeling okay, I'm sorry to read about your M/C shimmy i hope this ones a sticky.
I also have yet to inform any of my family or friend , the only ones who know are my OH, and my mother in law, I'm thinking of telling everyone after my first scan.
I know everyones telling me i shouldn't worry and all but I'm still not getting any
real symptoms, , i have started to get all panicky I'm imagining I'm going in to the scan room and the lady is telling me that there's no heart beat and that she can only see an empty sack ( worst nightmare) ,:hissy
Can anyone please tell me if that was the case would i still have the pregnancy hormone in my urine? I'm thinking of doing yet another test?
i know you can tell me I'm being stupid i know i am, but sometimes i get like that all wound up and imagining the worse until i get my scan i dont think its going to sink in.:](*,):cry::cry::cry:

Hi girls!

I'm a new girl too - only got my BFP this morning
According to a due date calender I'm due March 3rd

Congrats Neyney and capitalchick!!!!!!
Samina, your forgetting the most important symptom of all, not having a period! Don't worry, I don't have any real symptoms to speak of either and a lot of women are the same, so just think of yourself as lucky atm that your not stuck with your head down the toilet in the mornings! :D

DX

I got my :BFP: and I am due March 13!!! There are so many March due dates...lots of buddies here!

Welcome to BnB ladies and CONGRATULATIONS on your :bfp:!!!!!!

Samina, I'm sure you've got nothing to worry about hun....as everyone says 'a line is a line' and unless you're taking medication that contains the pregnancy hormone then it cannot be a false pos!

Relax and enjoy the calm before the storm - you never know, your symptoms may all kick in at once!!! lol!

Liz
xx

Good luck with that wanababy,
Where did you get your due in March ticker from, I think all us ladies should have one in this thread. It is fab.:happydance:

Hope you are all well this evening. I am bloated and very tired, and my boobs are around twice the size they were last week.LOL.:rofl:

Speak soon,

Shimmy,
xxx

Thanks shimmy!

I'm not sure where I got it from as I was just messing about from website to website..lol. But if you put a search in google for 'blinkies' you get a range of websites and just select from there. I got the new one from www.free-blinkies.com

liz
xx

Hi.

I'm due February 28th according to one doc, and March 1st according to another....

Hope you don't mind a potential February due date gatecrash and be a bump buddy too...?

x

NeyNey thats fantastic news.
Capital chick I have already spoken to you on another thread, but well done again.:happydance:
And to all our other buddies including our potential feb due date lady, lucky thing.
Congratulations and celebrations.
:happydance:

Hi.

I'm due February 28th according to one doc, and March 1st according to another....

Hope you don't mind a potential February due date gatecrash and be a bump buddy too...?

x

OMG!!!! OMG!!! you are soooo me!!!! :happydance::hug:my LMP was 24may 08 and i thought id be Feb 28 that's what all the on line calculators are telling me but my doctor has told me march 01 too weird !!! , the only way we'll know is the day of our scan, fingers crossed!!

Thanks for your support guys i was kinda felling low that day :hugs::hugs:but I'm more optimistic today i really cant wait for the midwife to phone so she can arrange a home visit. does anyone know when they can hear the babies heart beat through a Doppler?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->