Due March 09 Pregnancy Buddies

Hi All

Mines March 3rd! Theres so many in March ... It'll be great getting to know you all.

Samina i started to feel sick a few days ago ... today was 1st day i was actually sick (yuck!) not pleasant. So dont worry to much im sure you'll not be too far behind.

Hi Girls

I had a scan wedensday, it might be twins!! LOL

we go back for another one next friday

hows everyone doing??

:hug:

Congrats Shel!! Twins!!????

Ah I'd LOVE that, I know it would be damn hard work but I'd just love it!!

People have always said that I could have twins...my Mam is a twin (she has a brother) and so is my Dad (but his twin brother died at birth though..:cry:), my younger sister (my only sibling) has a daughter and has another little girl on the way. (Single babies!!). I am 4 weeks and 3 days pg so don't know whats going on in there yet lol!!!

Good luck hun...I hope its TWO, just for you!!!! (and me!! hehe!!):rofl:

Liz
xx

Hi Girls

hows everyone doing??

OMG!!! congratulations!!!! :happydance::happydance:i bet you couldn't believe your eyes when they told you, and at what you saw on the screen, id love to have twins send us some dust and just maybe we get twins too!!! id love one boy and one girl.

:happydance:

WOW, Twins, I am afraid to say that I am the opposite to you guys. I will be very happy with one little bundle of joy. When I had my son 4 years ago my daughter was just approaching 2 and that was tough enough. To have 2 babies the same age requiring all that attention and with 2 other children to care for I am not sure I could cope!
Having said that if I were to have two by some fluke I am sure I would adapt. Keep us updated with that. Cant wait to hear if you are having 2 bundles of joy hun.
xxx

Hi Girls

hows everyone doing??

Wow! Congrats thats such good news :happydance: .. i think twins always look soo cute but i agree with shimmyshimmy that it would be very hardwork.

Keep us updated on ow things progress. Goodluck! x

Goofy - Congrats with your :bfp:
How old are your 2 girls?
So we are both expecting number 3, just a day apart. How exciting.

Having said that I am a bit worried today, I have had some pains down below and a few stabbing pains in my side. These pains often turn out to be wind!:blush:
But the ones down below have been very odd.
I keep hoping this is just the body getting ready and stuff, cus I still have my extremely sore boobs, but I cannot help but think the owrse all the time, I am so paranoid. Has anyone else had any similar types of feelings?
xxx

Goofy - Congrats with your :bfp:
How old are your 2 girls?
So we are both expecting number 3, just a day apart. How exciting.

Having said that I am a bit worried today, I have had some pains down below and a few stabbing pains in my side. These pains often turn out to be wind!:blush:
But the ones down below have been very odd.
I keep hoping this is just the body getting ready and stuff, cus I still have my extremely sore boobs, but I cannot help but think the owrse all the time, I am so paranoid. Has anyone else had any similar types of feelings?
xxx

Those pains that you just described im getting the exact same shimmyshimmy- down below and to the side. Just think positive though worrrying wont change anything. I had bleeding last week and went to the doc who told me quite rudely that if i was goig to miscarry than its gona happen and nohing i he or a hospital can do to stop it. i was fuming at him , but than sat and thought that hes probably right so ive left it to fate. My sickness has started so im hoping thats a good sign.

I have two girls age 6 and 4 the youngest starting school in August. im really looking fwd to no3 probably more than ive been for other two. I dont know why that is maybe cos my first was an unplanned pregnancy so came as a shock. N with my 2nd because of the small gap i found it hard work having 2 small children. I had wanted a larger gap so i could enjoy the pregnancy more and than the :baby:

How old are your kids? Do you remembr alot about your previous pregnancies? I vaguely remember little bits - ive started keeping a journal this time round lol

I have a boy who will be 4 in 2 weeks(he will also be starting school this year!), and a girl who will be 6 in 3 weeks, so we are almost the same there.
I know what you mean about having a bigger age gap and being able to enjoy it all that bit more. With number 2 it was all such a blur as I was so busy with the newborn and with the 2 year old. It is reassuring to know that you have had similar pains, although not very nice for you. I found them particularly odd as they were down below, if you know what I mean. I do not remember having that with the other 2. That doctor of yours sounds like a fool, how rude of him, I hope that youare going to complain about that. There was no need for it, all he needed to do was to try and reassure you.
Good to hear your sickness has started, I have been feeling quite sick at times. But it is my boobs that have been bothering me more, I can barely move now!LOL.
Speak soon,

Shim,
xxx

Hows your pains now shimmyshimmy?

Mines still pretty much the same oh and i think im well off fish n chips after being so sick last night :cry:..... yuck! Ive been obsessed with chips with vinegar for quite a few days now but now cant bear thinking about it.

So you've got both girl and boy, do you have any feelings as to what you may have this time round? did both pregnancies feel the same or different?

I'd love a little boy just for a bit of balance to the family ... although i got a feeling it might be a girl ..lol dont ask why its just a feeling.

My OH doesnt have a preference at all.

Hows everyone else getting on? does anyone have any gut feeling as to what they may have? .. i know its a little early but just for fun it would be nice to see how many of our predictions are accurate. xx

Thanks for asking goofy. I am feeling a little bit better in terms of the pain, but have been feeling very sick this morning.
I felt very sick with my little boy, but was violently sick with my little girl. So as things stand I would say another little boy. But that could change if I wake up in the morning and start chucking up!
Yes, I would love to know any predictions also,

shimmy,
xxx

Hi can i join to found out i was pregnant yesterday with no 5 due around 16thmarch. Have very sore boobs teeth are sensitive, feel sick so it all looks positive

hey there all,:hug:
yes i'd love to know what you think your all having i dont know what it is but im thinking possibly a girl i wouldnt mind either way my OH prefers a girl though but im sure he'd be happy either way! :baby:,
still no symptoms though. come on bringon the painfull boobs or the morning sickness just soo i ''feel'' pregnant.

I don't know why but I think I'm having a girl!! Don't know if its cos my younger sis has a daughter and another daughter on the way (due Nov)...lol!

I started to feel sick this morning, haven't actually been sick as yet. Don't know about you girls but my belly is looking huge already!!! Not sure if its the extra food (am not eating all that much more!), bloating, or twins!!! lol!! I had to go and buy a size 18 trousers yesterday to accommodate my belly and just to feel comfortable at work, cos its soooo unbearable having anything digging in my belly! I'm usually a size 14-16...God help me in a few months if the belly keeps growing :rofl:

As for the sypmtoms, I was getting sharp pains 'down there' off and on aswell, I'm still getting mild cramps now & again, the wind and burping has eased right off and my boobs are still sore and I get the odd sort of, what feels like being shot in the t*t lol!!!! Owwww!! :hissy:

Liz
xx

Hi can i join to found out i was pregnant yesterday with no 5 due around 16thmarch. Have very sore boobs teeth are sensitive, feel sick so it all looks positive

Hi Kez Congrats on your news. :happydance and welcome.

I started to feel sick this morning, haven't actually been sick as yet. Don't know about you girls but my belly is looking huge already!!! Not sure if its the extra food (am not eating all that much more!), bloating, or twins!!! lol!! I had to go and buy a size 18 trousers yesterday to accommodate my belly and just to feel comfortable at work, cos its soooo unbearable having anything digging in my belly! I'm usually a size 14-16...God help me in a few months if the belly keeps growing :rofl:

Liz
xx

i def feel i got a shape going on too ... i thougt i was being paranoid but im glad somebody else feels the same.

Im constantly eating too though ... lol ...

Thanks for asking goofy. I am feeling a little bit better in terms of the pain, but have been feeling very sick this morning.
I felt very sick with my little boy, but was violently sick with my little girl. So as things stand I would say another little boy. But that could change if I wake up in the morning and start chucking up!
Yes, I would love to know any predictions also,

shimmy,
xxx

I have two girls ad both pregnancies were totally different. with my first i was constantly sick for 5 months. I had every pain / symptom you could think of. The second pregnancy was a breeze. I didnt even feel pregnant alot of the time lol. Its really weird considering the hard pregnancy my first baby was so easy going and second time round although both pregnancy and birth went problem free i got a very demanding baby - entertaining - but very demanding. My own little firework as i call her (she was born on he 5th nov) Its taken me 4 years to recover lol. So im unsure - does particular pregnancy symtoms indicate towards boy or girl hmmm ... any thoughts guys??

Kez
:bfp::bfp::bfp:
:hugs:
:happydance::happydance::happydance:
Fantastic news. Welcome Kez, to what is becoming one of the busiest threads in this section. Looks like March is going to be extremely busy!:rofl:
So it appears that most of you guys think you are going to have girls.
I do not mind either way as I have one of each. But based on my experiences before I would prefer to have a boy due to the fact that I wasnt sick with him, but then on the other hand he was a very demanding baby, and was always crying, so a girl may be a better option for the early stages, then on the other hand my 6 year old little girl is now quite stroppy and demanding at the moment and my 4 year old boy is very chilled out, so I am a bit confused.
At the end of the day I will be happy as having a child is such a special gift, as long as baby is healthy I will be thrilled either way.

shimmy,
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"