Due March 09 Pregnancy Buddies

Happy Christmas everyone!!! :hugs:

Tiggertea I like your idea!!! Maybe we can ask Santa!!!:hugs:

Hi Girls

Glad I haven't missed too much! Between OH and my niece - they managed to use all the internet usage so I've been unable to get online :(

Anyway, I'm back, sorry I couldn't wish you all a Merry Christmas but I hope you all enjoyed yourselves!!!

I had my 11 yr old niece for 10 days cos my sis & new baby niece (she's 6weeks old today) were in hospital - poor little mite had bronchilitis and a respritory virus - all tubes and monitors and oxygen - ah it was absolutely awful to see but thank god she was home last Friday and well! Best Xmas pressie ever!

Hope all of you are well and Santa has been good to you...:hugs:

Liz
xx

Hope you all had a fab xmas? We been busy! you?
Up early again! little man kicking and I cant get comfy! Had egg on toas and a load of biscuits already! Starving today.
Santa bring anything nice?
Am watching people give birth on Home and Health! :lol:

Hey girls - 4D scan pics are here https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/84282-my-4d-scan-piccies.html
Pretty good but not a full front pic, lots of pics of his wotsits! :lol: Defo a boy xx

Jad what fab pics!!! He looks so cute!!!

I love watching the baby stories!!! Getting scary now tho!!!

Hiya...

I was wondering what the process is in finding and being a text buddy? I'm due on the 20th March and would love to have someone I can text to let them know what's happening, equally I'd love to be able to support someone on their special day.

any advice welcome! :)

Edit *I'm based in the UK*

Hey MummyCat!

Basically you just do what you've done and ask for a text buddy! hehe
I'm happy to swap numbers if you like? PM me for a chat :)

I'm due 21st March.

Hi girlies :) .
Great to see were all in 3rd tri now , I had a great xmas hope every one else did . x .

hey lucy!
was just wondering when you were due back!! hope you're well! how'd the wedding go? plenty of pics for us i hope!!!!

Lucy!!! You are back!! How was it MRS? :lol:

MummyCat pm me if you want a text buddy :hugs:

God back to work Monday...... :cry: want to finish!! Another 7 weeks left yet xx

Hey MummyCat!

Basically you just do what you've done and ask for a text buddy! hehe
I'm happy to swap numbers if you like? PM me for a chat :)

I'm due 21st March.

Hiya... ta Debz...i'll do just that!!! Thanks for responding so quickly... will PM you with details! xxx

Lucy!!! You are back!! How was it MRS? :lol:

MummyCat pm me if you want a text buddy :hugs:

God back to work Monday...... :cry: want to finish!! Another 7 weeks left yet xx

Hiya hun... thanks so much... will PM you with the details! I know what you mean about work! Thankfully I've only got 3.5 weeks of work left! *phew* xxx

happy new year everyone!

happy birthday logie!

xxx

sorry i missed this part girls , Now we are all in 3rd tri we all chat in there i compleatley forgot about this part ooooooops .

Hope every ones well . xx .

We may as well all move over to the other thread do you think? Its hard enough to keep on top of that one :lol:

yeah maybe close this one now with a link to the new thread at the end! now we are all defo in third tri!

x

LADIES PLEASE USE THE NEW MARCH MUMMIES THREAD IN 3RD TRIMESTER
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/75955-march-mummys.html
:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh