Due March 09 Pregnancy Buddies

going to sort out my maternity allowance today as i have my MATB1 now, dont know when to start it though! may start it when i hit 37 weeks, im not sure if i have a set date i have to start it because im unemployed?! il soon find out i suppose!

xx

You can have it start any time now, whenever you want, as you're past 29 weeks. I'm in the same boat. In fact, I'm officially going on "maternity leave" sooner than planned (i.e. telling my agency I'm not available) because there has been NO temp work and I want to get the money trickling in again ASAP! Just waiting for my agency to send my MATB1 form back to me. I know full well they will have decided not to pay me SMP.

I know nothing about mat benefits while working etc as I have never worked and been pregnant so it's all a mystery to me. I know about state benefits etc but that's my limit. Sound like a right scrounger but I'm not lol

i have got asfar as knowing that I need to go to the job centre (BAh!) and get the MATB1 form. And work out my accounts for this year to see how much I will get. I'm not going to do it if the forms make me cry though!

ps. they will. Everything does.

mind you someone tried to issue a chargeback on my paypal and I didn't cry and they found in my favour and I got my money back. Ha.

Hi Ladies , Ohhh i feel all young at 25 in a few weeks now lol , Allthow the lines on my face and bags under my eyes from the kids tells another story lol .

I hope every ones well , And all getting ready to enjoy your impending time off work :) .

My midwife appointment went ok , Some protein in my urine but only a slight trace , Measuring bang on dates :) .
But baby boy has well and truely settled him self low down but the wrong way Dohhhhh lol bum down lol .

Ohhh and i dont get to see midwife again untill 5th of feb !! .

i have got asfar as knowing that I need to go to the job centre (BAh!) and get the MATB1 form. And work out my accounts for this year to see how much I will get. I'm not going to do it if the forms make me cry though!

mind you someone tried to issue a chargeback on my paypal and I didn't cry and they found in my favour and I got my money back. Ha.

Hi hun,

did you not already get your MATB1 form from your MW? You should have already had it just after 20 weeks... also, you can download the maternity allowance application form here: https://www.jobcentreplus.gov.uk/JCP/Customers/WorkingAgeBenefits/Dev_008115.xml.html

HTH

Hi girls!! I had a terrible backacke the last 8-9 days and I couldn't move..
My mom came to help me and I'm feeling better now..at least I can walk without help!
Wish everyone's well!!

Sorry to hear about the bad back Little Bee. Glad you're on the mend.

Isn't it wonderful how many there are of us now? March is going to be very hectic on the boards! Lots of announcements for everyone to share! It won't be long now until all our text buddies are to be primed and ready! Although I realised a while back that my buddies, Lolly and MM are due one day either side of me, so we might all be in labour at once :dohh: :rofl:

Hi hun,

did you not already get your MATB1 form from your MW? You should have already had it just after 20 weeks... also, you can download the maternity allowance application form here: https://www.jobcentreplus.gov.uk/JCP/Customers/WorkingAgeBenefits/Dev_008115.xml.html

HTH

i hadn't earnt enough to bother looking into it at 20 weeks. I make most of my earnings in november and December. I'm bloody knackered now though :rofl: thanks for the linky :D

ouch for your back littlebee :(

Sorry bout your back Little Bee

Holly how strange is that we are due within 3 days of each other!!! I am having a c section on 4th March tho.... Mind you if I can get away without it you neva know!!!That would be so good if that happens!!:hugs:

Holly how strange is that we are due within 3 days of each other!!! I am having a c section on 4th March tho.... Mind you if I can get away without it you neva know!!!That would be so good if that happens!!:hugs:

Ah, I don't think I knew you were getting a c section :blush: sorry, I'm a bad buddy. How come you're getting a c section?

So Tigger when in Jan since we have established that there are loads of us in Jan birthdays too. You are the youngest now though!

Ah, I don't think I knew you were getting a c section :blush: sorry, I'm a bad buddy. How come you're getting a c section?

No probs.I prob didn't mention it anyway!! I'm prob getting one as my son was born at 34+4 and he was 6lb 1...If he had been born on his due date he would have been over 10lb!!! the dr said if this one is as big my pelvis isn't big enough to deliver normally.... So i have been booked in for one but if she turns out a bit smaller I might get away with doing it "properly"

HI Girls how are you all?
Is everyone all over their illness?
So am i the granny :rofl: of the bunch then as im 34 on 13th Feb??
Hope the backache is better Bee

:hug:

hi all hope you all feeling ok ? woooo nearly xmas im just starting to get excited lol , aurora im already 34 i feel older though with avin this virus feel like a right old women , just wondering wen do i move to the 3rd tri ? i know a few av already gone a bit earlier and i feel like im the last :cry:

Jojo just move over, your in your 27th week now your 26+1 or you can be a good girl and come over at 26+5 when your ticker moves up, or even better behaved when u reach 27 weeks! im naughty i couldnt wait and moved over at 26+3 i think lol

xx

I have moved and am now 26 and 3 i think?? Anyway could not wait wont be long. Cant believe it!

Everyone ok? Just finished my last Xmas presents and cards

At mums for weekend cos of the mess at home with the builders and broadband is off so have B&B withdrawl agaiN! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->